Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:51:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interoperability protocols in defi  (Read 21 times)
Cryptodaring (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 01:32:49 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2024, 08:50:26 PM by Cryptodaring

Saw a tweet about interoperability protocols and it got me curious. From what I understand, an interoperability protocol is like a bridge that connects different blockchain networks, allowing them to communicate and share data with each other seamlessly. Think of it like a universal translator for blockchains!

In the DeFi space, this means that different projects can work together more efficiently, sharing resources and information. It's like having a central hub that connects all the different servers, making it easier for them to talk to each other.

I'd love to learn more about interoperability protocols and explore some examples. Can anyone share their insights or mention some specific protocols that are making waves in the DeFi space?
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 05:52:38 PM

I'd love to learn more about interoperability protocols and explore some examples. Can anyone share their insights or mention some specific protocols that are making waves in the DeFi space? (Edited)

There’s a lot of cross-chain interoperable project existing already. By simply google searching it you will see a lot of project focus on this aspect on crypto. You can check Axelar project https://www.axelar.network/ as it promise to connect multiple project. It’s a decent project and listed on big exchange.

I think they just still categorized as bridge but they just make it simpler using their protocol since the current bridge concept is much complicated.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
Today at 05:30:27 AM

Saw a tweet about interoperability protocols and it got me curious. From what I understand, an interoperability protocol is like a bridge that connects different blockchain networks, allowing them to communicate and share data with each other seamlessly. Think of it like a universal translator for blockchains!

In the DeFi space, this means that different projects can work together more efficiently, sharing resources and information. It's like having a central hub that connects all the different servers, making it easier for them to talk to each other.

I'd love to learn more about interoperability protocols and explore some examples. Can anyone share their insights or mention some specific protocols that are making waves in the DeFi space?

I believe YouTube videos and Google should help. But you're right about interoperability. Layerzero is a good example of an interoperable Blockchain project. It runs on oracle and relayer infrastructure that enables cross chain communication and validation. Last I checked their token ZRO was around $4.75 on Bitget's pre market in anticipation of TGE
Andrija Branislav

Activity: 237
Merit: 25

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
Today at 05:42:00 AM

I believe YouTube videos and Google should help. But you're right about interoperability. Layerzero is a good example of an interoperable Blockchain project. It runs on oracle and relayer infrastructure that enables cross chain communication and validation. Last I checked their token ZRO was around $4.75 on Bitget's pre market in anticipation of TGE

Layer Zero (ZRO) has indeed become a hot topic of discussion and its function is more identical to the gaming world, such as the Oasys platform which operates specifically in blockchain games, also feeling the benefits of LayerZero's presence with LayerZero's main feature being Ultra Light Nodes (ULN).

Last I checked their token ZRO was around $4.75 on Bitget's pre market in anticipation of TGE

Yes. That right.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: