Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Artist Sidarta (of Carsmiths Currency) 1/1 Handpainted Last of the art, New pics  (Read 431 times)
StackItUp
Copper Member

Activity: 563
Merit: 41

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2023, 10:23:53 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2023, 12:18:08 PM by StackItUp

Hi again. Tnx for shown interest. I thought I share my most new piece: "Inside Trader". Painted on 2 ONE usd's.
https://imageupload.io/KLv0olpgGzeX3nQ
Love the artworks, the one below is the most awesome work of yours that I've seen in this showcase of your work. Do you by any chance do a duplication of your works? I don't know the pricing yet and I'm still saving for other stuff so I hope there's nothing wrong if I canvas how much you price your works especially this one below and what's the typical rate for that? What's the size of this artwork though? Is it the size of like a standard canvas or something like that?

Unfortunately my friend this picture is hanging on my wall. But this picture is part of a series of the same type of pictures. I believe he has 3 left. They all feature different girls with the monero glasses. Just reach out to him by email and he will send you a list of his available works of art.

My pop girls original paintings by Sid  Cool

it is addicting to watch at these for too long Smiley

"The computer can be used as a tool to liberate and protect people, rather than to control them." Hal Finney
AGNFAB

Activity: 53
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 11:50:19 AM

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. I just want to clearify again. SIDMOR is my other project, which is me Sid + CMOR, together it's SIDMOR. The stuff i do on my own as the artworks shared in this thread is basically Sid. Or my full name Sidarta. Sorry for confusion. I am not doing duplicates, bi can do pieces that is similar. The pop art girls are a collection of maximum 10 pieces. I have painted 7 so far. 3 more to go. If any one likes an earlier piece, I can try to paint upcoming pop art girls in a similar style. Thanks again for the support. Much appreciated. I have one piece left of the pop art girl pieces. Let me know if anyone want a specific approach on the 3 upcoming. Cheers

Cryptogreatdane (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 983
Merit: 407

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 06:38:41 PM

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. I just want to clearify again. SIDMOR is my other project, which is me Sid + CMOR, together it's SIDMOR. The stuff i do on my own as the artworks shared in this thread is basically Sid. Or my full name Sidarta. Sorry for confusion. I am not doing duplicates, bi can do pieces that is similar. The pop art girls are a collection of maximum 10 pieces. I have painted 7 so far. 3 more to go. If any one likes an earlier piece, I can try to paint upcoming pop art girls in a similar style. Thanks again for the support. Much appreciated. I have one piece left of the pop art girl pieces. Let me know if anyone want a specific approach on the 3 upcoming. Cheers

Yes, Blonds Please
AGNFAB

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 09:47:28 PM

Yeah. I have a few sketches ongoing, sometime next week I think I will have piece nr 8 out of 10 done.  I'll share it here once I am done. Dimension is 330x240mm and I sell these paintings for $300+shipping (~$50).
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 03:29:42 AM

~
Unfortunately my friend this picture is hanging on my wall. But this picture is part of a series of the same type of pictures. I believe he has 3 left. They all feature different girls with the monero glasses. Just reach out to him by email and he will send you a list of his available works of art.
Yep, figured it as much that it's taken already, pretty cool painting/artwork and thank you for the PM for the other information regarding Sid's artworks and his pricing. I guess my list of stuff to buy will get 1 item longer and I don't mind, really want to own an artwork worth displaying for a really long time.
AGNFAB

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 09:35:43 PM

Tnx again for nice feedback. I will use this thread to share my crypto (bitcoin/monero) related pieces. I have a few new pieces in progress. Gonna share as soon as I am done with them.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
August 22, 2023, 02:55:21 PM

Tnx again for nice feedback. I will use this thread to share my crypto (bitcoin/monero) related pieces. I have a few new pieces in progress. Gonna share as soon as I am done with them.
Looking forward to it.
Where did you offer your art at so far? Any website?
Like I said before, maybe try an auction here for one of your pieces. Might get a good amount of attention. You certainly have mine. Cheesy

That's stunning! Really really cool - a true eye-catcher.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: