Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold coin  (Read 798 times)
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 03:23:00 PM

Yes, the vast majority of Bitcoin investors expect Bitcoin to achieve a new ATH in 2025 and possibly cross 100-120k$.

Personally if I had some money I would buy Bitcoin, in fact I started the DCA strategy a while ago and will continue until Bitcoin achieves a new ATH.

I tried a lot of other coins but didn't get much. My personal experience has proven that Bitcoin is the most reliable and profitable coin in the long run.
It's true what you say. So far, bitcoin has proven that bitcoin is the most reliable coin and can be profitable in the long term. But people are picking up new coins they didn't know could improve or stay in place. And if you already own bitcoins right now, you have to hold onto them until things turn around and the price increases. But you can now buy more bitcoins because the price is currently discounted. So don't wait too long to start buying bitcoins or they will regret that it's too late to buy bitcoins.
You are right bitcoin needs patient for one to benefit from his investment. The people who ain't patient enough are the ones that think altcoins are more profitable because of the high pump in their price sometimes. Like you said,we still have a good time to exploit from bitcoin investment if one buys now due to the low price. Anyone who can't buy at this price might not be able to see this price anymore but a higher price. I will hodli my bitcoin till the next ATH,when I can be rest assured that bitcoin price will hit 100k
If people are impatient investing in bitcoin, they probably won't be patient investing in altcoins because the movement of altcoins will depend on how bitcoin moves. If the price of bitcoin goes up, the price of altcoins will follow suit, but when the price of bitcoin goes down, the price of many altcoins will fall very deeply. So that should make people more alert and careful if they want to invest in altcoins. It's better if they only invest in bitcoin if they don't have the ability to find the right altcoin so they won't buy the wrong coin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 11:54:44 PM

Yes, the vast majority of Bitcoin investors expect Bitcoin to achieve a new ATH in 2025 and possibly cross 100-120k$.

Personally if I had some money I would buy Bitcoin, in fact I started the DCA strategy a while ago and will continue until Bitcoin achieves a new ATH.

I tried a lot of other coins but didn't get much. My personal experience has proven that Bitcoin is the most reliable and profitable coin in the long run.
It's true what you say. So far, bitcoin has proven that bitcoin is the most reliable coin and can be profitable in the long term. But people are picking up new coins they didn't know could improve or stay in place. And if you already own bitcoins right now, you have to hold onto them until things turn around and the price increases. But you can now buy more bitcoins because the price is currently discounted. So don't wait too long to start buying bitcoins or they will regret that it's too late to buy bitcoins.
You are right bitcoin needs patient for one to benefit from his investment. The people who ain't patient enough are the ones that think altcoins are more profitable because of the high pump in their price sometimes. Like you said,we still have a good time to exploit from bitcoin investment if one buys now due to the low price. Anyone who can't buy at this price might not be able to see this price anymore but a higher price. I will hodli my bitcoin till the next ATH,when I can be rest assured that bitcoin price will hit 100k
If people are impatient investing in bitcoin, they probably won't be patient investing in altcoins because the movement of altcoins will depend on how bitcoin moves. If the price of bitcoin goes up, the price of altcoins will follow suit, but when the price of bitcoin goes down, the price of many altcoins will fall very deeply. So that should make people more alert and careful if they want to invest in altcoins. It's better if they only invest in bitcoin if they don't have the ability to find the right altcoin so they won't buy the wrong coin.
Not that totally right considering that altcoins could really move out and reach out some multipliers which is more that on what Bitcoin could able to give or do so.This is why there would be still those people who do really
love on engaging with altcoins despite on focusing solely on Bitcoin but well this is a personal choice. In overall, when it comes to holding then ir would really vary on someones level of patience because not all would really be having that kind of perspective when it comes to price predictions and speculations. If you do really believe that a certain coind would be bringing out those good multipliers in the future then you would definitely
consider out on holding for more years but there would really be moments on which you might really be sell it out on mid way and this is the primary enemy or culprit whenever you are aware on whats currently happening in the market on which it would really be causing out on altering your decisions which might led into regrets later on.
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 532
Merit: 334

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2023, 04:52:55 PM

If I had this amount of money to invest I could be rich in a few years. I think if I had a lot of money I would definitely buy more bitcoins and hold them for a long time. My favorite currency in crypto is Bitcoin which is currently the favorite of all traders and this coin is expected to rule the world one day. However, various experts have predicted that Bitcoin will become so popular at one point that people will no longer use paper money, but will instead use Bitcoin for all transactions. We have already seen that many countries around the world are able to buy goods with Bitcoin and make payments in Bitcoin much more easily than in their domestic currency. In that case we can have such faith in Bitcoin that there is no doubt that the future of Bitcoin will be bright. So I will buy these bitcoins with the amount of money I have and hold them for a long time and sell them when the bitcoin market peaks and make a profit.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Moreno233

Activity: 350
Merit: 189

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 08:28:51 AM

[snip]

I think BTC broke his ATH in the year 2025 and make a new ATH on 100k what is your opinion?
The answer is Bitcoins. I like that you have tried to answer well why it should be Bitcoin. It's a coin that's always better to hold onto over the long term.

$100k new ATH price prediction and many will agree on that price. By the way, you don't look like a beginner anymore because your thinking is like a senior in providing Bitcoin price analysis.
How confident are you about the next ATH price because Standard Chartered has changed its Bitcoin price prediction from $100k to $120k next year.
I like your boldness in predicting Bitcoin price. Actually, a lot of factors,  including those you pointed out, also support your prediction. Even the Bitcoin halving of next year also support a new ATH.

However, we should not forget that nothing is certain as regards to the market. The best we can do is to guess and this can be right or wrong. This is why it is advisable to invest wisely.

DanWalker

Activity: 1960
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 11:02:17 AM

Not that totally right considering that altcoins could really move out and reach out some multipliers which is more that on what Bitcoin could able to give or do so.This is why there would be still those people who do really
love on engaging with altcoins despite on focusing solely on Bitcoin but well this is a personal choice. In overall, when it comes to holding then ir would really vary on someones level of patience because not all would really be having that kind of perspective when it comes to price predictions and speculations. If you do really believe that a certain coind would be bringing out those good multipliers in the future then you would definitely
consider out on holding for more years but there would really be moments on which you might really be sell it out on mid way and this is the primary enemy or culprit whenever you are aware on whats currently happening in the market on which it would really be causing out on altering your decisions which might led into regrets later on.

Indeed, altcoins are risky but there is no denying that investing in altcoins offers better returns than bitcoin these days. I think everyone sees this fact but because the risks of altcoins are so great many people will choose to ignore it, but also many will choose it. As you said, it depends on the choice of each person.

Except for the bitcoinists, the rest always say to only invest in bitcoin and stay away from altcoins. I really doubt what they are saying because no one can escape the temptation of high profits. If they say they invest mainly in bitcoin and only a little in altcoins, I will believe them. But it would be a lie if they say they don't care about altcoins profits and are 100% focused on bitcoin only.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 810

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 11:05:22 AM

[snip]

I think BTC broke his ATH in the year 2025 and make a new ATH on 100k what is your opinion?
The answer is Bitcoins. I like that you have tried to answer well why it should be Bitcoin. It's a coin that's always better to hold onto over the long term.

$100k new ATH price prediction and many will agree on that price. By the way, you don't look like a beginner anymore because your thinking is like a senior in providing Bitcoin price analysis.
How confident are you about the next ATH price because Standard Chartered has changed its Bitcoin price prediction from $100k to $120k next year.
I like your boldness in predicting Bitcoin price. Actually, a lot of factors,  including those you pointed out, also support your prediction. Even the Bitcoin halving of next year also support a new ATH.

Halving is the catalyst, and that's why we have 4 year cycle, bear and bull. For the bull run to happen, we might need to see the block halving, in April, and then after that, going to be a slow process and then at the end of 2024, the bull run is in full swing.

However, we should not forget that nothing is certain as regards to the market. The best we can do is to guess and this can be right or wrong. This is why it is advisable to invest wisely.

Of course, we don't know what the future holds, but if we look at the history of bitcoin, right after the halving, a bull run is imminent and eventually we are going to get to that. It's just what price will be our new all time high next bull run.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 05:25:55 AM

Paper money and BTC are dependant of each others because for you to have BTC you first need to use your paper money to buy BTC vise versa

Nevertheless we can still engage in using other means to acquire btc by either exchanging it with other assets, earning it or being gifted, not everyone having bitcoin today really make use of fiat in exchanging for it, the more we gold the more the capacity to what we are holding increases and we continue to make additional money over bitcoin whenever we are holding over a long duration of time, there will always be a time for bitcoin to rise after it would have been on the bear market.
I think earning is the easiest one and people do not utilize that all that much. Whatever skill you have, if you end up considering that crypto is wildly accepted all around the world, you could provide your skills to anyone all around the world, that is a huge customer base and you could make it happen if you want to.

That means offer your skills in 5-10 different websites with some examples and I bet that some people will reach out to you, I am not saying you should make a living out of it, that is also possible but you do not have to. However, you could make some money from it, and keep it at bitcoin forever, that way you would be basically just making sure that you are doing fine and you do not put money in.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 02:24:06 PM

As a bitcoin investor who has experience or knows at least 4 years of course we can do the best for profit, good preparation that we focus on profits will allow us to be successful and get big profits, of course it is not easy to hold when the market is dropping significantly or looks promises to sell because it is already profitable.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1774

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 03:12:47 PM

what would you do if you got money?  
which coin do you prefer to hold for long-term or short term and what do you expect from your portfolio?
Maybe, you could say all of us here will think the same, although some of us here stick to their own speculations and predictions, The top 5 or 10 types of crypto, cannot be separated by those with money and with the desire to buy or invest in crypto, that's for sure.

However, we here have a different view of holding one or two types of crypto such as: BTC and ETH, they know the sequence that will be faced and obtained in the long term for both types of crypto, but memes also cannot be separated from monitoring for those who have experienced the success they have achieved, the point is: what we believe is the choice and the best for themselves.

whatever type of crypto they believe will bring them good, unfortunately for those who are confused this is good and that is also good, the ending is not good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Y3shot

Activity: 616
Merit: 171

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 05:49:20 PM

which coin do you prefer to hold for long-term or short term and what do you expect from your portfolio

Bitcoin will always be the first for me to hodl because I so much believe in it, to be Frank since I started investing in Bitcoin I have not even hodl other coin because I feel I don't really know much about them and I  won't be able to handle their risk . I feel okay  in hodling Bitcoin because it is much reliable even if the market is going down I'm very sure it will surely come up .
wmaurik

Activity: 2058
Merit: 710

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 04:28:04 AM

As a bitcoin investor who has experience or knows at least 4 years of course we can do the best for profit, good preparation that we focus on profits will allow us to be successful and get big profits, of course it is not easy to hold when the market is dropping significantly or looks promises to sell because it is already profitable.

In conditions like today there are usually two types of investors who will be seen monitoring the market to achieve their respective goals. Some investors may just be accumulating more Bitcoins to hold for a longer term because such type of investors usually won't focus on short term profits of very small size.

Some of them are investors who are monitoring prices to sell their holdings so far for profit, so investors like that are usually more concerned with profits than collecting more Bitcoins and usually this happens to new investors who may still lack experience or mentality so they are still there is a fear of holding Bitcoin longer term. Although they will also buy back after selling to earn some more profit in the short term, in my view they are more like a trader than an investor.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1258

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2023, 06:09:16 AM

Short selling is done when the market is dropping significantly in order to buy back at lower levels. You can always make sure to not do that and just hold through it, of course it carries higher risk.

Markets are not always going to be profiting and you have to decide whether to exit of just hold through it. I find the type of asset here is a big determinant of this decision making. If we are talking about bitcoin, then hold no doubt, but if it some altcoins chances are we might sell it more easily.

Most of the coins in the market are not good for long term. It is the top few coins, but for many hopeful romantics out there, this might not seem easily digestible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
eightdots

Activity: 798
Merit: 708

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 02:17:28 PM

In conditions like today there are usually two types of investors who will be seen monitoring the market to achieve their respective goals. Some investors may just be accumulating more Bitcoins to hold for a longer term because such type of investors usually won't focus on short term profits of very small size.

Some of them are investors who are monitoring prices to sell their holdings so far for profit, so investors like that are usually more concerned with profits than collecting more Bitcoins and usually this happens to new investors who may still lack experience or mentality so they are still there is a fear of holding Bitcoin longer term. Although they will also buy back after selling to earn some more profit in the short term, in my view they are more like a trader than an investor.

You mentioned different aspects of investors. Some investors are interested in the amount of Bitcoin they have, others are interested in the profit they want to make in a short period of time. This actually shows the diversity of investors.

For the investor who doesn't plan to sell Bitcoin for a long time, what matters is the amount of Bitcoin they have and they aim to increase it. This investor has a very high price target and may spend this time waiting. A profit-only investor, on the other hand, aims to take a set amount of profit and then either reinvest it or do something else with it. The diversity of investors has always made Bitcoin attractive.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
jossiel

Activity: 3010
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 03:13:05 PM

For the investor who doesn't plan to sell Bitcoin for a long time, what matters is the amount of Bitcoin they have and they aim to increase it. This investor has a very high price target and may spend this time waiting. A profit-only investor, on the other hand, aims to take a set amount of profit and then either reinvest it or do something else with it. The diversity of investors has always made Bitcoin attractive.
Everyone does have a high price and it just varies depending on the situation that we're dealing with as of the moment.

If we're in need and we bought it below $20k so, that's still a high price to be said even if it's just $29k this time. While the others who have bought at the peak of the last bull run.

Too many things have changed already and that's going to look bad on them if they sold at this time because they're in losses.

Bitcoin is the best to hold, some may argue that there's a high profit in alts. Yeah, that's all on you and the risk there is higher.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
RewFrew

Activity: 588
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2023, 06:04:31 PM

If i Get money from anywhere i also buy Bitcoin. But not only bitcoin also another currency like Bnb, Matic, Pbr, Doge, Ethereum etc. Because i know Cryptocurrency always unpredictable it so many profitable and so many risky. So i want to buy different coin. I Don't want to put my all fund in one basket. If i put in one basket it will be more risky i think. We saw In this market some coin price is increasing and some coin are decreasing So i think if one/two coins price were down but another one/two coins price will up. In need any fund i will sell instantly which is up now.

But I also agree that Bitcoin is the best coin in the crypto-currency market. Now it’s price is very low from It’s ATH. If anyone invest now on bitcoin he will be must benefited there has no doubt. I also want to buy big amount Bitcoin from my fund.

Furious 7

Activity: 2884
Merit: 666

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 08:54:45 PM

Regardless of the two choices taken, basically everyone has their own thoughts on it but if in the end there is a classification and distinction like this then maybe I am in the first choice because from the beginning I always did that and still do the addition with the DCA that I did.

Not that the second option is wrong but for me, doing it short term and every day having to see the potential and momentum is a bit tiring so I will only focus on the first option by buying and holding until my target is reached.
So in this case I don't have excessive worries when bitcoin undergoes a correction and causes the price to drop temporarily and it actually becomes a momentum for me to buy again and again so that my portfolio grows.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
HONDACD125

Activity: 406
Merit: 294

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2023, 09:08:43 PM

If i Get money from anywhere i also buy Bitcoin. But not only bitcoin also another currency like Bnb, Matic, Pbr, Doge, Ethereum etc. Because i know Cryptocurrency always unpredictable it so many profitable and so many risky. So i want to buy different coin. I Don't want to put my all fund in one basket. If i put in one basket it will be more risky i think. We saw In this market some coin price is increasing and some coin are decreasing So i think if one/two coins price were down but another one/two coins price will up. In need any fund i will sell instantly which is up now.

But I also agree that Bitcoin is the best coin in the crypto-currency market. Now it’s price is very low from It’s ATH. If anyone invest now on bitcoin he will be must benefited there has no doubt. I also want to buy big amount Bitcoin from my fund.

You are right that crypto currency is very profitable and very risky, but I think Bitcoin is the single  currency that can be trusted the most. I consider my investment in Bitcoin more secure. A good strategy is to divide your capital into different tokens, but you can invest all your capital in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto  when the price of Bitcoin falls, the entire market falls. If the price of Bitcoin goes up, the whole market goes up. However, one should never invest all of their capital in one altcoin. It is better to choose the top and best altcoin in the market. However, investing in Bitcoin is a great option for newcomers.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

INSTANT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
██████████████████████▀▀
████████▀░░░░▀████████
██████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀██████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NO KYC 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BTC

ETH

LTC
DOGE

TRX

BNB
TRC20

ERC20

BEP20
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

SWAP NOW 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1133

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 11:20:53 PM

Regardless of the two choices taken, basically everyone has their own thoughts on it but if in the end there is a classification and distinction like this then maybe I am in the first choice because from the beginning I always did that and still do the addition with the DCA that I did.

Not that the second option is wrong but for me, doing it short term and every day having to see the potential and momentum is a bit tiring so I will only focus on the first option by buying and holding until my target is reached.
So in this case I don't have excessive worries when bitcoin undergoes a correction and causes the price to drop temporarily and it actually becomes a momentum for me to buy again and again so that my portfolio grows.
DCA'ing might sound simple but we know that not all would really be having that unlimited funds on which they could really be able to do so on the time that they are seeing Bitcoins price is decreasing.This is why some of investors or traders would really be definitely be waiting for the right spot for them to apply such DCA thing which we know that it would really be that a normal approach. We know that traders could neither be holders or to those who do make out some active trades and this would really be entirely be basing on what are the things that they do have in mind on which they would really be planning on holding for some profits or would
really much prefer on trading it actively just because they do really like for things to be that on a fast manner in terms of profits since not all would really be that patient when it comes to this.
This is why it would really vary but there are still people who do both things which they do know that they could be able to take it as an advantage whether the market would be pumping or dumping.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2044
Merit: 163

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 06:08:12 AM

Quote from: Stormbreaker01
which coin do you prefer to hold for long-term or short term and what do you expect from your portfolio?

I will invest half of the money on Bitcoin and invest the remaining one for binance, because those coins has bright future which will be difficult for investors to experience losses at the end of the investment. Bitcoin price started well early this year before it decreased to $29,241 few hours ago to alert investors to continue investing and holding their coins because the bullish season is very close to those that will use this season very well. I will prefer to hold Bitcoin like 3 or 4 years, which I believe the price will reach $80,000 before the end of the 4 years before I will sell to embrace huge amount of income from my investment, and I will hold binance for short term so that I will be able to settle some bills at in the family.

peter0425

Activity: 2674
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 06:28:54 AM

If you ask that question from me then I say that I try to hold BTC because first of all, BTC is a modern form of money I think soon cryptocurrency f*** the paper money. then everything should be traded in digital coins like BTC and others.
BTC is now much lower than his ATH which means if you buy BTC at that time it means you can see a huge profit in the future but if only you hold BTC for a long time. it means a patent is required for it. that one also boosts your portfolio.
but you did not mentioned about how much money to invest , because the problem is that even how we wanted to invest in bitcoin but we only has cheap capital.
then what would be best? so that will come for altcoin specially the cheapest one.
but if example the amount is like 0.1 bitcoin ? then i believe there is nothing to change but to maintain in bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀