Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most profitable PoW coin now?  (Read 607 times)
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 02:12:07 PM

If your betting on mining for the next bullrun, I am thinking Pandanite (PDN) could be a good homerun if you start mining it now. CPU and GPU minable, and was even the most profitable coin to mine a couple of weeks ago.

There a few of such coins which you can mine a decent amount of them daily and that they are both CPU and GPU mineable and one of such case that I have also stated other times is Raptoreum-RTM coin,seems like completely down right now but it is exactly at such point that you can get tons of them in a short amount of time and leave them be there for the next bull run.

This coin is only mineable through GPU-s though with Wildrig Multi miner and it makes a big difference in hash rate when you mine this with GPU rather than CPU-s.A 8 GPU rig can net you almost 600-700 coins daily.
Does Wildrig Multi work better than SRBMiner?
Raptorwings uses SRBMINER-MULTI: https://srbminer.com
https://github.com/Raptor3um/RaptorWings/releases
Why do you choose Raptoreum and not Nexa if they are similar projects with the same idea, smart contracts and a large number of transactions per day?
PEPEW is still in the mining top Smiley

I don't know if it works well or better than SRBMiner but for me Wildrig Multi works with really low temperature of the GPU-s and not only in Raptoreum,it is a very stable miner in Raptoreum which never crashes and that is why I love Raptoreum.Nevertheless I have put only my work PC-s which I have permission to do whatever I like with them as long as I get the job done and so my home GPU-rig is running Ethereum Classic+Zilliqa,and then Staking Zilliqa to make some extra money.

They have it both but Raptoreum devs have promised us Python or other well known programming language during this year there in the network which should skyrocket the price and that is why I keep my work PC-s mining Raptoreum,I hope in some massive upgrade of this coin which I just made 10.000 coins in my wallet today.
16 dollars is a very big earnings in mining on video cards today Smiley
You can mine a project that has prospects, but the price will rise for the next meme coin, such as PEPEW.
We don't have enough time to mine a lot of coins on a small number of video cards, and mining some coins is unprofitable.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 09, 2023, 12:06:33 PM

I'm sure I'm not the first one to ask this, so flame me if you want, but: "What is the most profitable coin to mine now?"
I still have a pile of old gpu's left, and it pains me to see them just lying there.
half asic half gpus, bch doing awesome right now after listing new exchange, and expecting climbing in near future for asic mining specially sha256
lot of miner already dump their stuff from last year specially chinese banned even they dump entire peripheral like battery backup lol, gamer absorb most of gpu used
while gpu miner still turn off their rigs

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2023, 08:45:51 PM

I'm sure I'm not the first one to ask this, so flame me if you want, but: "What is the most profitable coin to mine now?"
I still have a pile of old gpu's left, and it pains me to see them just lying there.
half asic half gpus, bch doing awesome right now after listing new exchange, and expecting climbing in near future for asic mining specially sha256
lot of miner already dump their stuff from last year specially chinese banned even they dump entire peripheral like battery backup lol, gamer absorb most of gpu used
while gpu miner still turn off their rigs
Currently, video card manufacturers are competing with sellers of used video cards, so there are no new video cards in the budget price option. And gamers don't need a lot of new graphics cards either. Prices for new video cards and used ones change every week.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 11:52:35 AM

yeah left to fungus and dust . when trying to mine again the gpus will die some of them. mostly solder joiner became brittle, or humidity to high makes gpus shorted in some component
sometimes it can be fixed by rehot using steam solder. sometimes just die  Cry, as long gpu turn on. there is no problem.
till this day no profitable coin to mine again and green energy movement makes someone doesnt to use pow again

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 12:42:32 PM

yeah left to fungus and dust . when trying to mine again the gpus will die some of them. mostly solder joiner became brittle, or humidity to high makes gpus shorted in some component
sometimes it can be fixed by rehot using steam solder. sometimes just die  Cry, as long gpu turn on. there is no problem.
till this day no profitable coin to mine again and green energy movement makes someone doesnt to use pow again
If you keep video cards in a dry place, then nothing will happen to them. Solder problems between the video card chip and the board, or between the memory chip and the board, are caused by overheating, and reheating the board briefly helps.
But if these are very old video cards, such as RX 480, then mining on them is unprofitable.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2023, 10:59:17 PM

But if these are very old video cards, such as RX 480, then mining on them is unprofitable.

Wasn't the same thing with R9 cards? They were completely unprofitable for mining and then came the global shortage of GPUs, so the R9s came back from retirement and took their place in the mining space.
Is this really the end of altcoin mining as we have known it until now?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
svgisawmn

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 08:05:27 AM

My mining experience shows that mining era is slowly dying. Since ETH mining ended, all the equipment dropped in price and now it's just rotting. However, you can become a validator and try to earn there
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 10:28:57 AM

My mining experience shows that mining era is slowly dying. Since ETH mining ended, all the equipment dropped in price and now it's just rotting. However, you can become a validator and try to earn there

And you are not long in mining. Such bear market is normal, sure this time it was a bit harder for miner than the previous cycle, but in the end not much.
If i compare 2019 with 2023 it is nearly the same. In 2019 the profitability dropped also very hard, not like the ETH merge.

And a validator for ETH? For 3 - 4% yearly return? no thanks

Yeah true. If you have newer cards your revenue is the same like 2019 with RX4x0/5x0. At this time the reward per card was around $0,20 before power.
but at the moment you can mine Dynex with the good old RX4x0/5x0 cards, give an return of up to $0,30 the last days, but decrease at the moment.
Sometimes it pops something up and i turn on the last 2 RX Rigs Cheesy
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 01:43:56 PM

Yeah true. If you have newer cards your revenue is the same like 2019 with RX4x0/5x0. At this time the reward per card was around $0,20 before power.
but at the moment you can mine Dynex with the good old RX4x0/5x0 cards, give an return of up to $0,30 the last days, but decrease at the moment.
Sometimes it pops something up and i turn on the last 2 RX Rigs Cheesy
The real profit of the Dynex coin is 20-25% lower than in calculators. Therefore, you will not like real profit on old video cards

I agree that there is no big profitability in GPU mining and now it is more profitable than ASICs, but this GPU mining market is profitable if you buy cheap video cards from miners and have inexpensive electricity.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██