Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA Women’s World Cup- Who rules the day, England or Australia?  (Read 49 times)
Vivageneviv (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 11:23:09 AM

This year’s FIFA Women’s World Cup has been almost unpredictable, the group stage especially had my bet slips cutting even before the start of games, lol. Fast forward to round of 16 and I was hitting it right with little efforts.

Now the finals draw nearer and it gets trickier, I just need one correct score to hit the jackpot, you wanna help guys?
What’s your take on the England vs Australia game?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SATWAT

Activity: 868
Merit: 46

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 11:27:47 AM

This year’s FIFA Women’s World Cup has been almost unpredictable, the group stage especially had my bet slips cutting even before the start of games, lol. Fast forward to round of 16 and I was hitting it right with little efforts.

Now the finals draw nearer and it gets trickier, I just need one correct score to hit the jackpot, you wanna help guys?
We already have thread related to this subject, so please don't spam here and just post your views on this related thread for all updates and other members views just lock this and enjoy here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5455617.0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
Altcoiner007

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 09:27:21 PM

The 2023 Women's World Cup has maintained a highly competitive and exciting tournament thus far, showcasing the growing strength and depth of women's football around the world. I expect England to summount the challenges and to go home with the cup. What jackpot do you mean?
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 09:36:40 PM

@OP, you made the mistake of not checking to see if there is a topic already where this is being discussed before starting this.

We already have thread related to this subject, so please don't spam here and just post your views on this related thread for all updates and other members views just lock this and enjoy here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5455617.0
Your discussion will be better in where you have you have been referred to, an already active thread with this semi final discussion. No need to start a new topic.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀