Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bureau De Change Asking Government to Ban Binance to Save Naira  (Read 317 times)
Wiwo

Activity: 1064
Merit: 687

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2023, 05:42:42 PM

The Aboki FX we're be chairmo of the Bureau De change sef get issues with government since before the end of the last administration so their statement is just one out of many failed attempt to attack competitor,  but taking the attack on Binamce is way too big for them,  because them na local exchange them de run but binance ba global level.

Quick question,  that Aboki FX app person fit buy and sell there,  or na just price tracking tool them be,  to be sincere with you,  I never used or visit that site before,  because the name na big turn off for me.

Cryptocurrency exchange like binance os not easy to pull down and I am not worried a bit because na the usual way this.
Odohu (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 346

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2023, 08:27:37 PM

If government like make them listen to those Bureau De Change people wey said make them ban Binance that one na there problem because Binance has come to stay we go still dey use VPN run am thank God say transactions na anonymously, trust Nigerian youths now them know how to bypass anything, wetin consign Binance with naira depreciation and loss of value instead of those Bureau De Change operators to digitalize their operations using P2P make them enter competition with Binance they come dey talk rubbish, they no reason am when CBN announced floating of Dollar against Naira which cause naira to start falling because we are important dependent country.
I think if government ban Binance, they will be mandated to stop Nigerians from using their exchange. Unless you never used Nigerian documents to do your KYC, that is the only way you can use the exchange. Our hopes and prayer is that they should not ban Binance....

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 08:41:46 PM

This is what other countries are using to eliminate inflation, and help their youths to grow higher in wealth in their countries but in Nigeria we see it as the cause of inflation in the land which is not true, if truly the government can go into a proper research to know what binance really mean to a country that adopted it for their exchange. I don't think government will give ear to Bureau in this information because I believe there are some young talented digital currency users among the government officials that will tell the government never to listen to that fake allegations against binance in the country because the binance is part of some of the things the youths are using to sustain in this hardship in the country.

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1113

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 10:10:38 PM

My people, e don happen o!  Bureau De Change (the people wey dey incharge of forex aka foreign exchange) don dey tell federal government to ban Binance to save our Naira. This one shock me no be small. I don't know how Binance take dey make our Naira weak abi na Binance dey manage our economy. This one show say the people wey dey handle some of these agencies no even know the things wey fit affect our currency. I truly dey feel bad for this kind news.
Them say when the blind lead another blind man, na gutter get them o.
Omo, we don enter gutter like this for this country o, even as people way dey see road like this. When we con dey lead by a blind man way don allow in greed use scale cover en eye finish, na so so gutter we go just dey enter.

Imagine Tinubu don dey make us miss Buhari o, when we think before say we don see am all. Na just one casted idea after the other these people just dey come up with.

Instead of them to think of ways to tackle the competition, na to remove the competition be there best solution. My country my country!
Watin dey promote development na production, increased export and reduced import. Why them no fit just dey reason towards being more productive and maintain the existing institutions...

Make them better mind watin dey sup the Africa o, Niger go trend, e go trend.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Adbitco

Activity: 1442
Merit: 664

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2023, 11:36:32 PM

Our frustrated country no see people to put their problem on, them wan carry am put for binance head say na them cause wetin wey our economy dey crumble. Like if I get correctly what concerns binance and our country failure if our country refused to make things better for themselves, why must they ban binance or cease their operation?
They should look for their problems and sort them out and leave binance out of this crisis, I guess not only Nigeria Binance is operating there are other countries where Binance is operating and yet their economy is doing pretty much better than us does it mean that they have ban binance from operation or cease them in any way? No because I know they are pretty doing much better than us and are making progress so why would they ban them from operation. Please, lets say Nigerian leaders are already frustrated and looking for whom to channel their blame on, and I know Binance is not our cause.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 4907

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 09:04:17 AM

This is what other countries are using to eliminate inflation, and help their youths to grow higher in wealth in their countries but in Nigeria we see it as the cause of inflation in the land which is not true, if truly the government can go into a proper research to know what binance really mean to a country that adopted it for their exchange. I don't think government will give ear to Bureau in this information because I believe there are some young talented digital currency users among the government officials that will tell the government never to listen to that fake allegations against binance in the country because the binance is part of some of the things the youths are using to sustain in this hardship in the country.
You are correct. Nigerians are benefiting from P2P and also benefiting from cryptocurrencies in one way or the other. No matter what, these will indirectly have positive effect on standard of living in the country. ABCON is not correct about this.

But the government needs to implement ways that these exchanges are taxed. Not only Binance, there are many of them. If possible that they can force the exchanges to have office in Nigeria and employ Nigerians as workers. This will help in creating employment and add something good to the economy.

Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2023, 05:16:01 PM

If government like make them listen to those Bureau De Change people wey said make them ban Binance that one na there problem because Binance has come to stay we go still dey use VPN run am thank God say transactions na anonymously, trust Nigerian youths now them know how to bypass anything, wetin consign Binance with naira depreciation and loss of value instead of those Bureau De Change operators to digitalize their operations using P2P make them enter competition with Binance they come dey talk rubbish, they no reason am when CBN announced floating of Dollar against Naira which cause naira to start falling because we are important dependent country.
I think if government ban Binance, they will be mandated to stop Nigerians from using their exchange. Unless you never used Nigerian documents to do your KYC, that is the only way you can use the exchange. Our hopes and prayer is that they should not ban Binance....
Guys dis matta strong oo. Bureau De Change e no see any other thing to do again na Binance wey e no do dem anything n dem wan ban. I also laf at dem. Me I strongly believe say for dis Oga Tinubu adminstration, e no go happen, Tinubu e no go listen to dem oo. Dem go try but e no go work for dem. Na jealousy dey make dem dey tok dis kind things wey dem self no say e no go work. Tinubu likes good economy plan and not all these nonsense wey Bureau De Change dey vomit from their mouths.

I don't think Binance can be ban in di country again because the first attempt was failed when Nigerian SEC says day Binance dey operate in di country illegally and till date, me, I don't know how dat matter was solved. I don't know why binance became a threat to Bureau De Change, I believe sae Binance dey do well pass dem so dem want to remove it and take over but dat one e no go happen again. Let Bureau De Change do well in their services like Binance then do competition will just start.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Broadanbig

Activity: 448
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 07:24:55 AM

Sometimes I dey wonder how our leaders them dey reason sef. Bureau De Change dey tell federal government to ban binance to operate make dem no devalue the naira. Me I come dey ask dem question whether binance dey for Nigeria here? E get anything wey binance get to do with federal government?
As I dey read the news I just dey imagine the person wey dem put as the head of Bureau De Change agency and him capabilities. Na these kind of people dem wey no Sabi anything for finance when it comes to monetary policies. Just imagine wetin him dey glamour for wey other means of channelling him incapabilities dey.
As far as I am concerned, federal government can do nothing to binance as they have no presence here in Nigeria. I was also wondering if federal government can as well stop p2p if they can which is Impossible. So they should stop wasting their time and focus on building the economy of Nigeria to a sustainable level for all Nigerians.
Nigerians always have  their ways and I believe what ever be the resolve from federal government, it would not bother Nigerians into crypto as every alternative means of survival in the industry would definitely be available.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: