Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Four Lucrative businesses you can start in Nigeria  (Read 452 times)
Richbased

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2023, 01:11:53 PM

I've you ever been in a situation wey you dey  think which business to do with money wey just enter your hand?Like better money enter your hand but you don't know what business to do with it.

I want to tell you all 4 correct businesses wey you fit use am do wey go yield better profit at the end.

1: Fish farming or Poultry farming: The demand for food product na constant thing. As  the population dey grow na so the demand for food too  they increase. You can start with a plastic tank or tarpaulin for the fish farming. You can also rent ponds from people. There are people that have ponds they rent out for fish farming purpose . The profit in fish farming is huge. Na my parent business be this so I know what they make from it.

2: Mobile money AKA POS business: money dey for pos business, no look am say e no dey. Just get a good location and the place  busy. Pos business provides convenience to a lot of people that don't want go through bank hassle.  I am among the first people who started the POS business before it became a global thing 😃. I made a lot of money, and I am still doing it.

3: online business( E-commerce) With the increase social media engagement, starting online store by selling various products is very lucrative. You fit sell shoes, clothes or anyone of your choice. The reason I love this one, you don't need to rent a physical store, people go dey see your product online. Just make sure say your product are of good qualities and deliver to your customer on time.

4: Buy properties people can rent from you like canopies, chairs, table, curtains, costumes etc. You can be renting these properties out to people that have parties or occasion and be making your cool cash. You know say party na sure thing, whether na birthday, wedding ceremony and even burial. People will need all these for the party.

All these businesses are lucrative in Nigeria, However the success of any business requires careful planning, market research and commitment.

If you have other businesses, you can also drop them here so we can see as well.

This businesses you listed above of a truth are very lucrative but their are some of the business you listed that requires some reasonable amount of capital to start up like this fish farming and poultry farming. This business requires large capital to start up because before you start this business you will need to acquire a land, dig a well or borehole and fence the environment. So you can see that all these things requires huge amount of money so imagine someone that doesn't have much and may be he's thinking of making savings for this business you will find out that in the quest to save money for this particular business he might also be consuming his savings especially when you ain't earning much and as things goes on you start finding it difficult because the money you planned to be saving is not forth coming. So I suggest as one is also looking for a lucrative business to start they should also consider the capital they have and venture into business that will be equivalent to their capital then from that business they can now be making savings for their dream business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gun Boat

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 11:59:17 AM

I Love those ideas my man, but e still never complete without the name Agriculture.  You dey observe as food they on the high rise. No wam, but make ornah farm oooh. Garri basin na something else now. Rice bag go soon be like the price of Bitcoin.

One advice I go give nah to solve problem for the neighbourhood,  I dey currently organise the packing out of dirty and dubris from one estate. In a week  per house they pay me 2k. That nah for estate weh get over 100 houses ohh. I dey like ceo,  though I get boys weh dey in charge of packing out all the dirts. You see this kind business? I dey solve problem and the money no too cost at all.
At times just take a walk and observe,  plenty problems dey to solve weh go give you money.
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 679

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 01:04:31 PM

Well I get your points well, anyway as e be say the Nigeria economy dey poor e go good when we plan our self's wela, now way some of us never get money e go good make we start from now dey plan our self so that when the money go come we no ho hesitate to use the money do the things way we plan to do.
Fish farming dey good well well,, as e be say the demands for food dey increase as day they break, make we try go into food business.
You talk well for all your points ohh, but I no agree with the other one way you dey say make people go into POS, because POS business nah very risky business, you know say person way no dey smart no go fit run POS business, because if them do fake alert the person no go know.
Nah the little I get to talk be this.
No be only pos business be the only business where get k leg among the list that ops mentioned,  in fact all of those business except food business are all outdated business,  e.g before you advise anyone to go into fish farming,  you should first of all take out time to research and get current data lf how much the cost of establishment,  treatment training and foods,  because I have experience in one or two of those businesses mentioned in the ops.

But then food business have no expiration and its risk can easily be managed if you have a good preservative method and fast cheap transportations since food business need moving around both in finished goods and raw materials such as the foodstuffs.
AYOBA

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 09:30:56 PM

You really bring a good ideas this ideas will help many people's that know how to run a business if not the wey this Nigeria economic conditions be now people are suffering with high cost of living.

I've you ever been in a situation wey you dey  think which business to do with money wey just enter your hand?Like better money enter your hand but you don't know what business to do with it.

I want to tell you all 4 correct businesses wey you fit use am do wey go yield better profit at the end.

1: Fish farming or Poultry farming: The demand for food product na constant thing. As  the population dey grow na so the demand for food too  they increase. You can start with a plastic tank or tarpaulin for the fish farming. You can also rent ponds from people. There are people that have ponds they rent out for fish farming purpose . The profit in fish farming is huge. Na my parent business be this so I know what they make from it.

About fish farming, fish farming also have a big risk sometimes because if you know be the kind of person that know about it you may getting lose, because fish farming deserve a proper care, you always main sure that their food are intact and you need to be changed their water every week.

2: Mobile money AKA POS business: money dey for pos business, no look am say e no dey. Just get a good location and the place  busy. Pos business provides convenience to a lot of people that don't want go through bank hassle.  I am among the first people who started the POS business before it became a global thing 😃. I made a lot of money, and I am still doing it.

About POS, POS is a great business but he as a high risk than does you mentioned. Because you can only deal with money, if you get better location and people are pertronize you, you quickly earned from it. But the only thing is that you should not stay the area that their's lack of insecurities.

Richbased

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2023, 03:22:20 AM

2: Mobile money AKA POS business: money dey for pos business, no look am say e no dey. Just get a good location and the place  busy. Pos business provides convenience to a lot of people that don't want go through bank hassle.  I am among the first people who started the POS business before it became a global thing 😃. I made a lot of money, and I am still doing it.

POS business is just like recharge card business now and the business isn't that lucrative because of the low profit it generate and if not that some people can stay anywhere at all to do the business, had it been maybe you paying rentage and electricity bills you will see that at the end of the day the profits you make might just help in sorting out your rentage and some other bills and if you're doing this business in an urban area it may require some business documents which is also cost you some reasonable amount of money.

Moreover, POS business is very risky as due to the fact that most people stay anywhere and do the business, they may risk being robbed or attacked by robbers. Imagine if you are robbed in this circumstance what is gonna be your faith.

And again before you make money in this business, it also requires you to have huge amount of money as it is the only way your profits can be coming so someone who doesn't have much might fight it difficult to start it up due to low capital.

letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 04:26:47 PM

I've you ever been in a situation wey you dey  think which business to do with money wey just enter your hand?Like better money enter your hand but you don't know what business to do with it.

1: Fish farming or Poultry farming: The demand for food product na constant thing. As  the population dey grow na so the demand for food too  they increase. You can start with a plastic tank or tarpaulin for the fish farming. You can also rent ponds from people. There are people that have ponds they rent out for fish farming purpose . The profit in fish farming is huge. Na my parent business be this so I know what they make from it.

3: online business( E-commerce) With the increase social media engagement, starting online store by selling various products is very lucrative. You fit sell shoes, clothes or anyone of your choice. The reason I love this one, you don't need to rent a physical store, people go dey see your product online. Just make sure say your product are of good qualities and deliver to your customer on time.

4: Buy properties people can rent from you like canopies, chairs, table, curtains, costumes etc. You can be renting these properties out to people that have parties or occasion and be making your cool cash. You know say party na sure thing, whether na birthday, wedding ceremony and even burial. People will need all these for the party.

All these businesses are lucrative in Nigeria, However the success of any business requires careful planning, market research and commitment.

If you have other businesses, you can also drop them here so we can see as well.
Among the four businesses wey you tok of nah only for the POS business nah me I no go advise person to do again if him to an do business, cos PoS business don too much for any corner you match leg you go see like five POS business stand wey line up, nah befor befor nah PoS business been dey lucrative wit profit now de profit no dey again as bfor. I get guy wey don dey into PoS for year but now him dey complain say profit no dey again lik wen him been start PoS as pipul don full inside de business.

But for the oda three dem nah nice business to do if the person get knowledge about am and even if you no get knowledge you gat still learn am if you get passion for am. If me to pick anyone to do nah that fishery and poultry farming I go do, de business de pay well well, now wey pipol focus nah to see food chop nah only person wey dey into business of tins to chop nah fit get steady sure profit. And e no get season becos human being no de get season to chop food.
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 10:26:30 AM

I must admit that your fourth concept is really intriguing. Renting out chairs, tables, and costumes for gatherings is an excellent way to generate money. People always require these goods for their events, and if you can give them at a reasonable price, you will be successful. Furthermore, as the event industry in Nigeria grows, this business has the potential to develop as well. Selling food items is extremely profitable and reasonable since people require them in their daily life; they cannot exist without eating or purchasing and selling. However, it is necessary to have solid management abilities and a dependable source to assist you operate the firm. You also need to build a business strategy too.
Lambugini

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 06:09:31 PM

For me four lucrative business one can start in Nigeria are:
1) food stuffs business
2) phone accessories
3) hotel business
4) bar and restaurant
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 06:35:10 PM

1) food stuffs business
2) phone accessories
3) hotel business
4) bar and restaurant
I buy dis your idea more than the Op suggestion. Fish Farming if your fish die then you go lost your money. POS because na one of the most risky business in the world because all those yahoo boys na POS dem dey face. Then internet business no be here oh. Weti you dey sell to market am for online no be here and renting canopies and chairs and others e no dey easy because those dey lost well well. But for the ones wey Lambugini mentioned e dey less risky than the Op own. Food Items Shop which na di popular name na Provision Store na good business but e good when you dey a place wey populated.

Phone accessories na another good business hotel business na money own. I prefer restaurant more than bar.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Zackz5000

Activity: 84
Merit: 48

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 07:17:31 PM
Merited by Justbillywitt (3), Cryptoprincess101 (2)

Businesses way you mention dey very lucrative too but that fish and pourtry farming dey always dey risky I know say business na risk ooh but if proper time is not taking you fit get big loss for the business you fit dey discouraged not to continue again, and feed now is expensive if the fish are not properly feed they start eating each other.
But e get this business too way dey highly underated but very lucrative am into it that's  CHARGING OF PHONES.

Me and you know say Naija no dey get steady power supply expecially the area am staying we hardly see light I know say other places dey like that for naija too remember people no dey like make there gadgets dey off and so many persons no dey like go charge there gadgets for bet shop due to the risk involve because your phone might got stolen, so having a phone charging center as a business around will make people come charge there phones because them believe say there phone go dey safe and them fit go do other things knowing there phone is safe and come back to collect am later with there phone fully charged.
I no go lie for you money dey that business, ok imagine charging 100 phone and above in a day 100 naira per phone and calculate it by 100 that is 100×100 that is 10k just imagine making 10k in a day no much risk required.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lida93

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 08:27:38 PM

You see that no.1 you talk about wey be poultry farming na beta business wey if person wey get the interest in am enter am the kind money we, him go make e go marvel am. But the thing be say this type of business good make the person get him own place, like land wey him go use the do the business so that him go get that space wey dey convenient for your animal to grow.
Due to the smell of the animal poos eim no good day na around resident compound person com the do the business. You fit get wahala with resident people. So for people wey get land e dey easy for them to start with any small capital.

As for the rental business, me get idea inside well well because I don get the privilege to work in one of the firm's, silent money really dey inside and no be everybody know. I get plan to open a classic rental firm in the future, because the items as you buy them Dem dey durable and go bring you profits well well before them even start to spoil.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Loveday422

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 03:16:02 PM

Business someone can start and it will fetch money ,in Nigeria here once someone start business you will see someone who don't even have the idea of the business will rush to open their own

But anyway that's life sha,to me business someone can start

1 provision store business

2 fishery and artificial spawning of cat fish business

3 p.o.s business

4 food items business

With the help of this lucrative business one can survive in Nigeria mostly the food items business,you can buy still use and replace later ,it will make you ,not to borrow money outside , because what you need is right close to you,but don't forget as u are collecting try as much as you can to replace it,if not the business will go down

Don't forget also friends and relatives,tell them that business grows when friends and relatives are paying.so that their mined go day,selling of credit shouldn't be ,even if u see please limit it
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 168

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2024, 09:01:21 AM

For me, I go say plenty businesses dey wey dey lucrative for this our Naija but as the country be so, before we go go into any business make we first check around, check wetin people dey find steady, wetin dem no fit do without in a day like this, Because as this country don be like this, no be all business go move well again unlike before we be say anything wey u just open, customers go dey come but now no be like that again, business wey person supposed dey open now na...

Number 1: food stuffs, u see food stuffs dey very lucrative, especially if u come dey sell well and u dey carry everything wey person need in order to make food tasty and eatable, u go see customers dey beg mk u rest small self, even barbing salon, guys dey barb head almost every week, or say self , if person open that kind business go really make am for this country, even POS self because nobody dey ready to dey go bark go stress themselves for the small money wey dey won take, hairstylist dey for the list too, girls dey really make head o for them to look better, even as e be say the country hard but girls dey still dey make head, plenty businesses wey we supposed dey do for this hard times dey, mk we just calm down choose better one, wey people dey find steady do.

Judith87403

Activity: 71
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 01:27:24 PM

Talking about lucrative business to start in nigeria, although there are so many business that can profit you in the future depending on how you manage it. However I think food items business is considered as one of the lucrative business in nigeria. And also provision store,and restaurant business this are the 3 business that can profit you in nigeria, then before looking out to open a bet office this business is also moving well in nigeria. If you're planning to establish a business in nigeria it has to do with anything eat able, that's the business that is moving very well in nigeria.
Su-asa

Activity: 266
Merit: 203

Can't go home alone.

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 08:58:14 PM

1) food stuffs business
2) phone accessories
3) hotel business
4) bar and restaurant
I buy dis your idea more than the Op suggestion. Fish Farming if your fish die then you go lost your money. POS because na one of the most risky business in the world because all those yahoo boys na POS dem dey face. Then internet business no be here oh. Weti you dey sell to market am for online no be here and renting canopies and chairs and others e no dey easy because those dey lost well well. But for the ones wey Lambugini mentioned e dey less risky than the Op own. Food Items Shop which na di popular name na Provision Store na good business but e good when you dey a place wey populated.

Phone accessories na another good business hotel business na money own. I prefer restaurant more than bar.
Everyone is already right about their suggestions as it's about business that can flow well in Nigeria. Business depends on the environment you put it, you can sell crayfish in a place we're people buys fresh fish or dry fish. What the OP said is not bad because I can the OP said according to the areas he's leaving. If what @Lambugini said can sell very well in your area that means you can go for it. Business is about the environment you place it, just ike I said early.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: