Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:59:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This increment of Fuel price in Nigeria  (Read 285 times)
uchegod-21

Activity: 952
Merit: 608

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 09:24:37 AM

one thing I love about most Nigerians is that regardless of how difficult it is to survive in this country people always device means to survive.
This is both our blessing and our curse.

Marketers project N700/litre petrol
N700/litre will soon become the normal price, and we will be heading to N1000/litre maybe before this administration is over.

I just dey pity all those businesses wey dey depend on petrol and diesel powered generators to run their business, because they will really be running at loss and those that cannot adjust will be forced to close up.
It is happening already, for instance some bet9ja and bet King shops in my area are closing down.
This is because the betting business doesn't increase money and the odds are standard. The light situation in the area is not good, they run gen 24hrs and then they have no option than to close up for the main time.
Maybe they are planning that if the petrol price comes down they will resume and now the information of increment is on the rise.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sokani

Activity: 532
Merit: 435

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2023, 02:57:08 PM

N700/litre will soon become the normal price, and we will be heading to N1000/litre maybe before this administration is over.

I just dey pity all those businesses wey dey depend on petrol and diesel powered generators to run their business, because they will really be running at loss and those that cannot adjust will be forced to close up.
Omo de thing don dey affect businesses already. Some persons wey dey do taxi and other hustle don forget about their taxi, dey channel their energy to their other businesses. Same with bolt too, some drivers don shot down because of de cost of petrol. Some people wey get cars no dey gree buy fuel put for their cars go work again, dem prefer to enter taxi because of de cost of fuel. Imagine if e come get to N700 - N800, how e go come be for de common man.
Doan9269

Activity: 882
Merit: 580

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 03:15:23 PM

one thing I love about most Nigerians is that regardless of how difficult it is to survive in this country people always device means to survive.
This is both our blessing and our curse.

This one thing we cannot be sure of by the dictate of the government is for them staying by their words, is the #500 not a complete removal on subsidy revenue or still under a partial subsidy removal, there's no peace anywhere if we are not ready to give one to ourselves in this we are all into altogether, this new proposed #700 is on what basis, how is this coming in again not quite long after the struggle for the adoption of #500 per litres.
Buddyspa

Activity: 247
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 08:27:23 AM

It's all beginning now, removing the subsidy will reveal some deeds and it may be hard now but we will all still enjoy it, the president is doing a good job.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 08:12:13 AM

Omo de thing don dey affect businesses already. Some persons wey dey do taxi and other hustle don forget about their taxi, dey channel their energy to their other businesses. Same with bolt too, some drivers don shot down because of de cost of petrol. Some people wey get cars no dey gree buy fuel put for their cars go work again, dem prefer to enter taxi because of de cost of fuel. Imagine if e come get to N700 - N800, how e go come be for de common man.

Fuel de increase day to day, nigerians getting used to the system already, if dem fit survive Buhari administration, weytin b Tinubu own wey dem no go fit endure. This government no de even reason the common man, everything just de go up for thr country. Na fuel own de pain me pass, how can one litre go de cost N650 naira. Ma small small, before we know na N700 naira e go hit, me sef no de fit on my Generator again, things just de hugh everyday, and one bad thing be say, this subsidy no de even affect these politicians, because dem get the money to buy even though na N100k fuel one time to stuck their house.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Truthlovecoins

Activity: 100
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 12:01:51 PM

I personally think Nigerians will adjust to the price. E no fit hard to shock us. We don see enough of government policy wey dey choke, but we still survive and even live lavish join.

This just shows how there is an open opportunity to invest in power generation and distribution, and other sources of fuel that's more economic worthy. There are gas generators/plants that can run on gas and is more efficient and cost effective that PMS.
More entrepreneurs need to arise and invest in such devices and technical initiatives, and the use of electric cars should be something the FG should be working on to make possible and affordable to the citizens, so as to reduce over-reliance on crude products.

In the meantime too, alternative sources of income should be researched too like cryptocurrencies investment and opportunities, so as not to be at the mercy of rising bills and cost of living.
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1110

View Profile
July 09, 2023, 11:19:16 PM

There have been rumors say, the price go drop later shah. At least, the least #10-20 reduction but, e never dey confirmed and as much as we no go see am as something, this small thing na em the dealers dey take make there money from the plenty liters them dey sell a day and e go benefit people way dey buy in large quantity. I know say we go like am to drop pass like that shah and e go play like that just say, na time e go take.

This one kwa con show say, if we fit fix our energy source, fix our refineries, maybe we fit see small better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 174

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 09:45:42 PM

I'm actually disappointed that a whole country like Nigeria doesn't have a price control, imagine our Baba presido just announced suspension of fuel subsidy and the next day all the fuel station done high there prices, I wonder how long is going to take for it to come back to it normal state. Imagine were you normally pay a certain amount and now because of the fuel price you have to pay x times two, to even make the matter worst, some fuel station are not selling for now based on the fact that they had information that fuel will increase more soon so they prefer to  reserve and sell high.

I don't really no what is wrong with this country almost all the sector are corrupt, no more human rights, police are doing the work of road safety, people are more afraid of police than any other thing on the road because they will always find a fault to extot from you, I don't really no why is like that.

The government does not even care how the less privilege are managing to survive, well one thing I love about most Nigerians is that regardless of how difficult it is to survive in this country people always device means to survive.

Please let's share knowledge because I believe one of us in any way has been harase by a police officer, and also what do u really think about the fuel issue? Would the price come down or increase the more?

Na only God wey go just come intervene for matter wey we get for our we country because right now, everything won just won increase, nothing won come down and this price of fuel, na government dem know wetin dem dey benefit wey be say dem dey increase am anytime and anyday or decrease am too, because for me I no see any reason why them dey increase the price of fuel, wen dey fully know how the economic be now and e dey hard to dey pay for transport and people no fit do without transport, I just pray say make God just help us mk they reduce the price so that people fit dey commit freely.

odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 11:15:05 PM

I'm actually disappointed that a whole country like Nigeria doesn't have a price control, imagine our Baba presido just announced suspension of fuel subsidy and the next day all the fuel station done high there prices, I wonder how long is going to take for it to come back to it normal state. Imagine were you normally pay a certain amount and now because of the fuel price you have to pay x times two, to even make the matter worst, some fuel station are not selling for now based on the fact that they had information that fuel will increase more soon so they prefer to  reserve and sell high.

I don't really no what is wrong with this country almost all the sector are corrupt, no more human rights, police are doing the work of road safety, people are more afraid of police than any other thing on the road because they will always find a fault to extot from you, I don't really no why is like that.

The government does not even care how the less privilege are managing to survive, well one thing I love about most Nigerians is that regardless of how difficult it is to survive in this country people always device means to survive.

Please let's share knowledge because I believe one of us in any way has been harase by a police officer, and also what do u really think about the fuel issue? Would the price come down or increase the more?

Na only God wey go just come intervene for matter wey we get for our we country because right now, everything won just won increase, nothing won come down and this price of fuel, na government dem know wetin dem dey benefit wey be say dem dey increase am anytime and anyday or decrease am too, because for me I no see any reason why them dey increase the price of fuel, wen dey fully know how the economic be now and e dey hard to dey pay for transport and people no fit do without transport, I just pray say make God just help us mk they reduce the price so that people fit dey commit freely.

I don't even understand this issue of fuel anymore. I heard that fuel will come down to #400 recently. With this I expect most fuelling station should quickly sell out what they have in store before the new price begin. But instead most fueling station are just doing what they like. Some even increase the price while some fail to sell. I don't really know where we are going about petrol in this country.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: