Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any good app with bitcoin news?  (Read 198 times)
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 03:47:47 AM

Installing app for such purpose is overboard already for such purpose IMO. There are some telegram channels/account for this like this one[1] made by OmegaStarScream, since almost anyone who wants privacy and currently here in crypto space uses telegram.
Otherwise, use websites that was mentioned above and just bookmarked them.

[1] https://t.me/BitnewsNotifier

Yeah, I agree. Installing an app for Bitcoin and other related news is rather superfluous.

Better yet, use this forum instead. At least, here, you'd also be able to read an informative discussion about the news. One problem with many crypto news sites or crypto news publications or magazines is that comments are not allowed. As a result, wrong information and other errors can't be raised or pointed out to the author. And since many crypto news articles are not well-researched and are usually merely done to continuously create new contents, they're prone to error.

I remember I was amazed at information I gathered through a news article only to found out here that they were wrong. But that article must have already been rewritten a number of times in other news sites, thereby spreading the wrong information everywhere. This was about the imperfections of the Bitcoin logo.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 01:38:44 PM

Installing app for such purpose is overboard already for such purpose IMO. There are some telegram channels/account for this like this one[1] made by OmegaStarScream, since almost anyone who wants privacy and currently here in crypto space uses telegram.
Otherwise, use websites that was mentioned above and just bookmarked them.

-snip-

Thanks for the mention. If anyone has looked into it and didn't see any messages, that's because the Bot was down for the last 24 hours or so. I had problems with the server hosting it but it's back online now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
btcchamp88 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2023, 06:14:41 PM

thanks i use telegram already and will join the channel
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2023, 06:19:23 AM

I use a RSS reader subscribed to cointelegraph news feed. I usually check it once every few days because I am not really a news person. Being a long term trader, I take these just for getting the knowledge and not making decisions on buying or selling.

Instead of a seperate app I find having an RSS reader is much compact because I can add in other feeds that I need in the same app.

Please base your trading decisions on the numbers and trends. Not on the news' face value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x