Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Trading becomes Unfavourable  (Read 1659 times)
KupaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 05:57:30 PM

(....)
Sticking to the trading plan is also good to avoid unfavourable trade as changing plans in the middle of a trade Can really lead to a loss in trade.
This is a common mistake of new traders. They intend to lose money because they don't have 1 final decision everytime.
Best example is when they open their trade, they don't have a plan like how much is their willing lose on every trade, when is the stop loss, and what is target price.
Some don't have stop loss and they are hoping their entry will recover.
This comes down to greed , and you can also look at it as risking everything, most times they don't intend to loose the trade, they take the bold step of not including stop loss because they are aiming for something bigger and huge,

I once open a trade without the stop loss, I was ready to loose everything in that account, and I had a set target of winning, the trade went perfectly as planned and I made profits , so in this case I risked everything to profit something.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2023, 07:10:24 PM

(....)
Sticking to the trading plan is also good to avoid unfavourable trade as changing plans in the middle of a trade Can really lead to a loss in trade.
This is a common mistake of new traders. They intend to lose money because they don't have 1 final decision everytime.
Best example is when they open their trade, they don't have a plan like how much is their willing lose on every trade, when is the stop loss, and what is target price.
This comes down to greed , and you can also look at it as risking everything, most times they don't intend to loose the trade, they take the bold step of not including stop loss because they are aiming for something bigger and huge,

I once open a trade without the stop loss, I was ready to loose everything in that account, and I had a set target of winning, the trade went perfectly as planned and I made profits , so in this case I risked everything to profit something.

trading with stop loss is if in futures or forex aka trading with leverage because if without stop loss can MC and run out.
if trading on spot without SL is a normal thing. I never use stop loss at all. but yes, trading on spot if the price drops, just stake it waiting for the coin price to rise again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 05:23:23 AM

I think that's the risky thing, some people think that it's good to risk everything and if you get it once then you think you may get it again, and that causes some trouble. I am not saying that it is going to be all that easy, we just need to focus on something that will change in the end. I get that we are talking about something that should not be a big deal, we just need to consider that as an option.

You look like you are someone who is aware of the risks, but not everyone is like that. If some newbie had the same thing, they may think that it is going to end up with something much larger, like they may think that they are going to end up with a win each time and make mistakes, so we should consider that as a big risk.
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 01:26:14 PM

(....)

Well, you have the guts to trade without stop loss, its either you are too confident in your decision in your trade or you just want to trade without stop loss, the thing is well yes some experienced traders doesn't need to always put a stop loss in their trades if they are sure with their skills and the analysis theu have, stop loss are being used so that is you are uncertain with your analysis then your loss will be minimal or not too much also stop loss is like an ethics in trading, both stop loss and take profit, its like a zones that tells where you can place your trades whether you can do layering etc. that's why stop loss is very important for a trader to manifest and to use at all time, just to be sure always and just in case something happens and you will not be able to monitor your trade.

Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 08:32:34 PM

I think that's the risky thing, some people think that it's good to risk everything and if you get it once then you think you may get it again, and that causes some trouble. I am not saying that it is going to be all that easy, we just need to focus on something that will change in the end. I get that we are talking about something that should not be a big deal, we just need to consider that as an option.

You look like you are someone who is aware of the risks, but not everyone is like that. If some newbie had the same thing, they may think that it is going to end up with something much larger, like they may think that they are going to end up with a win each time and make mistakes, so we should consider that as a big risk.
Thinking up to be balance and dont make yourself that impulsive on which i could say that this would really be the best approach if we do speak about dealing up with trading on which this is something that really needs up for someone to be that versatile in talks or terms of ways and methods and the decisions that you are making. You cant really just that make yourself having that kind of gambler like kind of behavior because it would really be messing up your overall trading career if you do really keep on pushing things on which we know that it isnt really that something that you could really just let things to happen.
Trading is never been easy and never be something that could really be able to succeed yourself.

You would really be passing up tons of challenges and things on which you would really be needing to learn for you to have a good grasps on everything. This is why for you to be able to
survive then you should really know on how to make adjustments if things turns out to be messy.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 09:29:44 PM

What you said is the truth. People loss in trading because they are expecting to hit higher price of the trade and refuse to stop the trade when they have gotten small so greediness is the number factor that is making people to loss big. When a trader chase a trending 📉📈 then he is also chasing for his own loss and that is why I always advice anyone who is close to me and a trader to be contented of what they have gotten.

Like if you trade with 1000 USD and got $50 in five seconds then you have to close the trade and open another trade after checking the market to know if it is good to enter or not. Greediness is equivalent to loss in trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Awaklara

Activity: 1078
Merit: 664

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 02:54:35 AM

It is very important to be able to control our emotions in trading so as not to make the wrong decision so that we really regret the decision we have made.
Therefore, a trader needs to be able to read the market situation and try to be consistent in their planning. Trading is not just buying and selling when profitable. We realize that sometimes things don't go according to what we predicted, and we have to accept the loss.
Sometimes traders who feel lucky with a few short wins feel like control is in their hands. and it makes traders forget their initial plans to immediately exit when their targets and plans are achieved.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 07:13:30 AM

It is very important to be able to control our emotions in trading so as not to make the wrong decision so that we really regret the decision we have made.
Therefore, a trader needs to be able to read the market situation and try to be consistent in their planning. Trading is not just buying and selling when profitable. We realize that sometimes things don't go according to what we predicted, and we have to accept the loss.
Sometimes traders who feel lucky with a few short wins feel like control is in their hands. and it makes traders forget their initial plans to immediately exit when their targets and plans are achieved.

Well everybody knows that in trading we need to buy a coin at a low price and sell at a high price but this is not so simple as it seems. People doing wants to catch the extreme bottom for buying and want to sell at extreme top and it is in reality not possible and this is the main reason why most of the traders will fail.

First you need to analyse the market and also you need to take the profits as you get into the profit and not wait for the ultimate top. The same thing goes for buying the coins to buy at the support and not to formo.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2023, 10:12:34 AM

What you said is the truth. People loss in trading because they are expecting to hit higher price of the trade and refuse to stop the trade when they have gotten small so greediness is the number factor that is making people to loss big. When a trader chase a trending 📉📈 then he is also chasing for his own loss and that is why I always advice anyone who is close to me and a trader to be contented of what they have gotten.

Like if you trade with 1000 USD and got $50 in five seconds then you have to close the trade and open another trade after checking the market to know if it is good to enter or not. Greediness is equivalent to loss in trading.
We're in the space for the primary target, which is just to milk the system. We possess elevated hopes for the market, and most of us are working hard to become exceptionally successful and profitable, but we are not prepared to meet the market's requirements.  For example, we aspire to our mentors' lifestyles but have no idea how much labor goes into the project. It is not always advisable to trade because the market is turbulent and does not always favor us, rather we should keep practicing for a better chance to equipped oneself with good strategy.

Stake VIP wager
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1766

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 03:29:26 PM

There are few factors that leads to unfavourable trading, these factors includes Greed, and chasing a trend,
For me, greed is not a factor that can cause someone not to achieve profits in crypto trading, for me the worst factor that causes someone to lose in trading is not having trading knowledge.

Crypto trading is always accompanied by knowledge, whether in terms of analysis, charts or market situations. If you don't have knowledge in analyzing the crypto market and the movement of the type of crypto being traded, of course the risk of loss is greater than the profit, In other cases, emotional nature can also harm us in carrying out trading activities. In other cases, patience can also determine positive things in trading, a person cannot succeed in trading if they are impatient, for me that is the basis that makes many of those who lose in crypto trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 10:33:40 AM

trading with stop loss is if in futures or forex aka trading with leverage because if without stop loss can MC and run out.
if trading on spot without SL is a normal thing. I never use stop loss at all. but yes, trading on spot if the price drops, just stake it waiting for the coin price to rise again.
I am aware that futures trading has a leverage, but not with forex trading. All the time, I thought it was like a default spot trading here in crypto but the only difference is in forex trading we are using traditional currencies. But indeed that for a risky trade like them, we will need the help of a stop loss.

In spot trading, I think the reason why many are not using a stop loss, is because there is a chance that they can recover if they will just wait for a while. But that may not be possible in other forms of trading. There are still some spot traders who use a stop loss. I think they are just being careful. Well, indeed that it's to better safe than sorry.
Uruhara

Activity: 616
Merit: 599

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 11:00:35 AM

When a trader cannot control their emotions in their trading activities, what often happens is that they become more greedy when they get a profit and prefer to ignore the initial plan that they have prepared very well from the start. Things like this happen quite often. But usually those who have habits like this are those who don't have long experience in trading. So they don't understand how important it is to always stick to the plans that have been made. Because the analysis and plans made at the beginning always have more impact when we carry out the analysis at that time, we are still not emotionally affected so we can make mature plans. Meanwhile, in the middle of trading activities, sometimes our emotions are affected. So we have to stick to the original plan.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gabbie2010

Activity: 2674
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 02:14:33 PM

There are few factors that leads to unfavourable trading, these factors includes Greed, and chasing a trend, Traders are expected to encounter Challenges during trading and relating these challenges with people's experiences can be the key in solving the challenge, 

The trading strategy or plan must be a working one before sticking to it though there is no perfect trading strategy however money management and the trader ability to  manage their trades without being greedy is the way out of becoming a profitable trader whatever challenges the trader encountered can be solved if trader sticked to their plan anf managed their trades well, moreso it better to enter a trending market early enough and set profit target so as to earn reasonable profit instead entering late using a lagging indicator for entry, of course this is based on how experience the trader is before the executing a trade with more profit with lower risk to high reward ratio and fewer loses the trader would be profitable in the long run

Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 672
Merit: 601

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 03:25:10 PM

There are few factors that leads to unfavourable trading, these factors includes Greed, and chasing a trend,
For me, greed is not a factor that can cause someone not to achieve profits in crypto trading, for me the worst factor that causes someone to lose in trading is not having trading knowledge.

I agree that crypto knowledge is very important in trading but we couldn't ignore the impact of greed on humans behavior in the financial markets. If greed comes in, you have to change the full strategy you makes from start which will lead to over trading and at the same time trader will ignore the money management strategies which should be balanced in the trading and negativly change in these will contribute to potential losses.

Crypto trading is always accompanied by knowledge, whether in terms of analysis, charts or market situations. If you don't have knowledge in analyzing the crypto market and the movement of the type of crypto being traded, of course the risk of loss is greater than the profit, In other cases, emotional nature can also harm us in carrying out trading activities. In other cases, patience can also determine positive things in trading, a person cannot succeed in trading if they are impatient, for me that is the basis that makes many of those who lose in crypto trading.

Besides the factors you already mentioned (knowledge, passion, emotional control). I think one should have traders should also keep an eye on the news of trading coins. Sometimes our analysis is totally accurate but due to upcoming news the token price completely go in opposite direction. Crypto tokens performing depends more upon update rather than just technical analysis and chart reading.

Out of mind

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 05:42:49 PM

To start trading, a person must first control his greed and increase his patience. Traders face many challenges when they are going through adversity, as the market is often challenging. Whenever there is volatility in the market, people put their money in losses, and sometimes they are seen to recover again. But there are some people who can't be patient when such market volatility starts, and they are the only ones who lose money. It is true that most of the time trading is in losses, so don't be overly greedy, but be patient and analyze all aspects of the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 08:53:27 PM

That's why everyone is not successful in trading as people lacks patience and discipline and to be honest there will always be naive people who will be on losing end.

Atleast we can stop our loss by following set of rules which are basic of trading. But it's not so easy and we should be behaving like a bot using algorithms when it comes to trading by just following the trading rules instead of going with instinct or greed.

This is not possible for everyone to follow and that's the reason only few are successful traders.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KupaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 05:18:28 AM

Most newbies Nowadays don't Have the patience of waiting and learning deeply, they just Wana invest and cash out profit immediately, which if they happen to be lucky in most cases it might work out for them, but in situations were they aren't lucky they will loose everything,

I believe taking risk when it comes to trading and Betting should be managed, because in a blink of an eye you can loose everything that took u so long to get,
We just have to minimise our losses so it doesn't affect us financially and emotionally, the same way we must take risk in order to be successful in a particular trade.
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 686
Merit: 609

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 05:41:00 AM

There are few factors that leads to unfavourable trading, these factors includes Greed, and chasing a trend, Traders are expected to encounter Challenges during trading and relating these challenges with people's experiences can be the key in solving the challenge, 
Money matters are not without their risk, except it is not money we are talking about, but if it is to gain money and even gain a whole lot of it, then one must be ready for the risk and overcome the challenges they might face therein. That is why trading has to be handled professionally, and with the needed experience and creativity, this may not be impossible. I pity those who are trading and can't handle their psychology, it is such that will get them in trouble, that is where the greed and fear come in, and those traders who have these two are already emotional, and there is nowhere emotion will dive you if not into ruin. Once a trader loses, I believe the better one should be happy still and let go of it real quick to help himself indirectly.

This is what is helping me when I am more experienced about trading, if not, emotion can set in and before you know it, that might be the end of the account. Doing what others hardly do in trading is a very good way forward and instead of looking for the best trading strategies that will give you 100% winning, why not just try to find the one that can give you at worst 75% winning strategy then you cover up for the weakness with a proper money/risk management along with very good trading psychology. With these in place, you know when to trade and when to wait, and even if you lose, it won't affect you or your trading account so much because you will be able to manage yourself and your trading account.

This is the rule that preserves trading success longer.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
|MINER|

Activity: 1134
Merit: 423

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2023, 06:02:05 AM

Greed is always bad trading. Greed brings adversity.  Trading should be done with discretion.  Moreover, if you continue to trade in the same way and if the profits stop coming from there, it will also create adversity.  Trading depends on experience.  The more experienced the profit is more but I would say beginners should be satisfied with less profit rather than greedy.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Zigabel

Activity: 266
Merit: 154

Duelbits.com

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 07:04:01 AM

What matters most in trading are three main factors, they includes: 1. Discipline, 2. Patience 3. Confidence. if you have figured out these three factors you will trade better than you have ever done because beyond this Three factors you see your trading been less profitable, a disciplined and confident patient trader more often than none remains profitable than a trader who just base their trading decision on technical analysis.

Even when you have a good trading plans and strategy, you need the discipline and confidence to execute your trade plan perfectly and get the edge that makes you profitable and this will mean you been patient enough to see your confirmations before execution.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: