Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:08:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My humble suggestion for the Naija local board  (Read 272 times)
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2023, 08:05:43 PM

Weti you talk na true but we never get moderators to do dat work for now so until we get di moderators before day kind thing fit happen. And only the local board rules is needed to be pin because na im be di real guide for the local board. Though those other threads you mentioned e dey okay but they are not for pinning but they can be bump for newbies to see and and make comments. 

Language no be di problem for here for now. Di main thing we need to do now is to pin the guidelines thread, to get merit sources, and to get moderators in the local board. Those are di things we should ask for and not Language wey we dey use before even di board was created.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
adultcrypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 08:01:02 AM

Weti you talk na true but we never get moderators to do dat work for now so until we get di moderators before day kind thing fit happen. And only the local board rules is needed to be pin because na im be di real guide for the local board. Though those other threads you mentioned e dey okay but they are not for pinning but they can be bump for newbies to see and and make comments. 

Language no be di problem for here for now. Di main thing we need to do now is to pin the guidelines thread, to get merit sources, and to get moderators in the local board. Those are di things we should ask for and not Language wey we dey use before even di board was created.
Me I don follow the talk them about our local board, from low quality post, to off topics,  to repetitive post them abs I come realise say those things them no dey abnormal. Na process wey every better thing dey follow. All those ones them must happen before we go achieve that quality wey we want for this our local board. So na small small we go get their, make una get patience small after all e never really tey as them create our local board. Make una no forget say no be one day them take build Rome, so I believe say we dey do well.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Richbased

Activity: 308
Merit: 172

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 08:34:13 AM

Me I don follow the talk them about our local board, from low quality post, to off topics,  to repetitive post them abs I come realise say those things them no dey abnormal. Na process wey every better thing dey follow. All those ones them must happen before we go achieve that quality wey we want for this our local board. So na small small we go get their, make una get patience small after all e never really tey as them create our local board. Make una no forget say no be one day them take build Rome, so I believe say we dey do well.

I concur to your opinion, I've already said it before in one of our thread here that most of our senior men here fumbled when they joined this forum newly and it took them time before they got accustomed to the industry, so the only thing we ought to do is to advise one another on the way to make things better in this local board rather than scolding ourselves when mistakes are being made here. Sometimes, some of our senior men here also does such mistakes of posting either off topic, shit post, low quality post and even post that doesn't pass good information about the forum.

Let's treat one another with love and unity as this is the only way to go because if we start reporting ourselves one after the other the forum will be divided and the local board might be banned. So if you see someone who isn't doing it right you give them guidance on the way to go rather than mocking them. We need each other to achieve some of our objectives in this local board like we are seeking for moderator(s) and even merit sources so we need a solid and unified environment in other to make this things work out.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: