Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Religion in our society  (Read 2212 times)
Hallroom

Activity: 658
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 08:00:33 AM

Those who live following religion and society are basically real people, except the followers of religion they always indulge in bad deeds. And there are many people who could not dedicate their lives properly despite being fundamentally against religion. It is the responsibility of every citizen to follow the rules of religion and live life as a real human being in the society.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
TEBTC

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 10:37:30 AM

The truth is that religion has failed to have the effects that it was made for because religion is now a tool of making money in the hands of those in leadership position in religious circle so it has lost its purpose in society
SATWAT

Activity: 882
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 11:31:35 AM

The truth is that religion has failed to have the effects that it was made for because religion is now a tool of making money in the hands of those in leadership position in religious circle so it has lost its purpose in society
I am agreed with your these words which are describing all things related to religion while mostly peoples are having troubling life due these leaders which are covering things through religion and making money for themselves and making our lives more problematic because I personally watch many those were not as before entering into this but now having luxurious lives.
Even we can bring changes through education, but now this is also completely changed and things re entering which are covering religious affairs into this for their own sack and own power.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet

Everything has to end one day.
MissNonFall9

Activity: 112
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 08:48:47 AM

Those who live following religion and society are basically real people, except the followers of religion they always indulge in bad deeds. And there are many people who could not dedicate their lives properly despite being fundamentally against religion. It is the responsibility of every citizen to follow the rules of religion and live life as a real human being in the society.
Religion is the constitution of human life. But the problem is that the human mind is attracted to negative actions and many cannot deny the attraction. As a result the world is anarchy fights and murders. So we all should live our lives by following our religion. So that we can make our world beautiful and make the next generation a beautiful place to live.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
laijsica

Activity: 98
Merit: 25

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 01:43:54 PM

Religion is the constitution of human life. But the problem is that the human mind is attracted to negative actions and many cannot deny the attraction. As a result the world is anarchy fights and murders. So we all should live our lives by following our religion. So that we can make our world beautiful and make the next generation a beautiful place to live.
Religion is definitely important for human life. The necessity of religion to establish oneself as a real person. Without the touch of religion, human sense of humanity does not work, so he must stick to religion. Actually anarchy and war in the world is basically a power struggle, the dominant countries are killing humanity in such a despicable way, bypassing religion to show the influence of their own power. So I think humanistic religion is very much needed in the world where religion can be kept in high place and people can live and stand by each other in times of danger.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 574
Merit: 419

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 04:20:35 PM

I think I'd say we have failed by making the world a better place, they use religion to make money at the same time is now a competition, bragging right, who's the best. That alone won't make things to be the way is suppose to be, nobody care anymore politics that wasn't in the mix now plays a bigger role in it.
I wouldn't blame those who have the issue of stealing and other crimes because the heads in all religions are corrupt and it would be very hard to amend things to be the way is suppose to be. I feel religion is suppose to keep the society in check but it seems the society is out of control.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jewan420

Activity: 74
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 07:33:45 AM

I think I'd say we have failed by making the world a better place, they use religion to make money at the same time is now a competition, bragging right, who's the best. That alone won't make things to be the way is suppose to be, nobody care anymore politics that wasn't in the mix now plays a bigger role in it.
I wouldn't blame those who have the issue of stealing and other crimes because the heads in all religions are corrupt and it would be very hard to amend things to be the way is suppose to be. I feel religion is suppose to keep the society in check but it seems the society is out of control.
I will blame the government party behind the society being out of control. Because it is the job of the government to keep every society regulated and disciplined.

If a person engages in theft or other immoral activities due to his poverty, then it must question the governance system of the government. How has he created a system of governance where the people of his country are forced to steal or commit immoral acts due to want? It is the duty of every government to fulfill the basic needs of the people.

Not every religion condones theft or immorality. Religion teaches people morality, there is no religion in the world that condones immorality. The government should also take care of the religious aspects. It is the responsibility of the government to ensure that every nation can practice its religion and that there is no hindrance in the practice of religion. So I will blame the government party for the society becoming uncontrollable.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 574
Merit: 419

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 08:38:41 AM

I will blame the government party behind the society being out of control. Because it is the job of the government to keep every society regulated and disciplined.

If a person engages in theft or other immoral activities due to his poverty, then it must question the governance system of the government. How has he created a system of governance where the people of his country are forced to steal or commit immoral acts due to want? It is the duty of every government to fulfill the basic needs of the people.

Not every religion condones theft or immorality. Religion teaches people morality, there is no religion in the world that condones immorality. The government should also take care of the religious aspects. It is the responsibility of the government to ensure that every nation can practice its religion and that there is no hindrance in the practice of religion. So I will blame the government party for the society becoming uncontrollable.

Before we start blaming the government let's not forget that we have many individuals who don't have the appetite to make a living by doing something good for themselves but going about causing problems for innocent people, that shouldn't be on the government because in as much as they try to create job opportunities some still find it difficult to get involved, but when the government doesn't think more of the people that's when we blame them.
I agree with you, the government don't look into that aspect of taking care of the religion system, if they have their eyes on it by putting things in other I believe things would be on track but instead the government make sure their ways of handling things politically are being introduced in the religion sector, partially they're at fault.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Antonil

Activity: 90
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 01:29:46 PM

Why religion can not reduce the crime rate in our society? Its highest is not to believe in religion wholeheartedly. In the present era, everyone observes religion to show people, everyone observes religious festivals of joy, but only a few people observe all the festivals of hardship. In all religions it is more or less said to benefit others, only not to take bribes, not to oppress people. But these things happen more in today's world. The word religion means peace, not oppression. All the directions that are needed to make human life full of peace are in the religious texts. Religion will not teach right and wrong by the hand of any man. You should read the religion and understand it yourself and walk on the right path.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
FinePoine0

Activity: 406
Merit: 125

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 11:55:56 PM

Why religion can not reduce the crime rate in our society? Its highest is not to believe in religion wholeheartedly. In the present era, everyone observes religion to show people, everyone observes religious festivals of joy, but only a few people observe all the festivals of hardship. In all religions it is more or less said to benefit others, only not to take bribes, not to oppress people. But these things happen more in today's world. The word religion means peace, not oppression. All the directions that are needed to make human life full of peace are in the religious texts. Religion will not teach right and wrong by the hand of any man. You should read the religion and understand it yourself and walk on the right path.

If a person is completely against religion then he can never indulge in bad deeds, but nowadays people are always corrupt under the shadow of religion. That's why they can't stop doing bad things despite being against religion because they live in the society under the mask of good people but people always harm people. The first condition of religion is to establish truth in the society, but despite this, no one is preaching at present, everyone is just masking the truth and resorting to lies. Because of such people the present day society is being corrupted the most.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: