Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 11:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some smart guy converted $1000 to 1 million in one day with $BALD coin  (Read 311 times)
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1039

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2023, 07:11:04 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

It's not smart.

It's called (Insider-Trading) he got early-information about the listing. Fun-fact, my self working as moderator we got some early information as well for the project I was manage to hit listing on exchange.

I can buy the token before listing on the new exchange. So, this one it's not smart just because he got insider-information and make him (insider-trading).
I'll be leaning to this one instead of the fact that he's just lucky, but thinking which has a higher chance of it to happen, I think having an insider is more feasible than the investor just being lucky. Being lucky in investing into projects like this is like 1 in a million.

I remembered when I joined in a bounty campaign back in 2018, I manage to join a channel for a particular project where they are sharing the updates there earlier. It's like an inside-trading channel. I manage to maximize it as well gaining profits selling their tokens, but at the same time I feel bad for those investors, and those who joined in their bounty campaign that isn't on that channel because they are already at a loss because developers already sold their tokens way earlier.

Anyway, I don't believe that the person who manage to x1000 his 1000$ isn't lucky, but he has access to an inside-trading channel like you said. To those who are believing that the guy is lucky, wake up, and think that it's almost impossible to happen.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Apocollapse

Activity: 1036
Merit: 766

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 08:46:02 AM

So what's the purpose of this thread? every people who're not buy BALD coin are stupid or we should invest all of our money into BALD in order to make $1 Million?

You can try it by yourself to invest in BALD coin or any other shitcoin to make a lot money in a day, don't forget to give an update about your decision. We have seen few news there are some people make money through shitcoins and we forget there are so many people are get scammed through shitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: