Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram bot reporting on machine algo trading events and strong market moves.  (Read 44 times)
PeterPan73 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2023, 12:47:15 PM

Hi

I am new here, this is my first post. Hope I am not in any breach of rules, if I am let me know please.

I would like some feedback on the following please. I have been exposed to the world of crypto since late 2020. Since then I have attempted to write my own algorithmic trading bot, yeah well no fine, not much success, crypto market is just too unpredictable. However after time, with the crude indicator software I have written, I was able to "see" what appeared to be machine trading taking place, very specific patterns I was able to identify. This was before the current crypto winter, now liquidity is too poor it seems for this manipulation. Hopefully some of you could relate to what I am saying and can contribute or correct me.

Here is the punchline. I have written a software service that monitors real-time streaming exchange data for the top eight spot cryptos. Using Telegram as a delivery service anyone with Internet can access this collated data easily from their mobile phone. These indicators are unique in the sense that it shows a measure of detected machine algorithmic trading. They also show breakout events and buy/sell pressure over four time periods of 1m, 5m, 15m and 60m. This software allows the user to set notification thresholds for when any of these top eight cryptos starts to move. Without this push notification capability I found the software not to be very useful.

Currently this free information service is running on a cloud server at my own cost. This server need to be upgraded as the real-time processing overhead of live streamed data is pretty high, especially during strong crypto market activity. Will do this once there is a real interest in this software service.

It will be great if those interested can give this service a go, and then give feedback, suggestions and even criticism. Remember this software is written in my free time. It's great to finally put something like this together.

Anyways, on Google search for "Telegram Dobby the crypto snitch". Or go direct to the bot using this link:
   https://t.me/dobby_crypto_snitch_bot

Thank you for your time.

PeterPan73
Doan9269

Activity: 882
Merit: 583

View Profile
August 22, 2023, 01:26:14 PM

You aren't going against the rules yet but this is the thread for your guide to ensure you don't fall a victim https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 am going to give you this little piece of advise as well, you have to know the things you're subscribed to, how you could deliver bring in your opinion and suggestions towards bitcoin price as it moves, there are many sites that does thesame thing on social media platforms, all that is most important is the target of being informed on current situations with cryptocurrency.
Faisal2202

Activity: 1218
Merit: 469

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2023, 08:48:44 PM

TG bot is so handy and easy to use the options of quick price, pressure and break out are also handy. You have done great work there but To be Honest to prove that that bot belongs to you. You must put some of your signature in that bot which could verify that the bot belongs to you like your username.

Other than my doubt about authenticity I am grateful for you to provide such a tool it could come in handy in various cases. I like to get a quick overview. I do not know of any other bot in competence with yours but I hope in this very thread I will find more once other members start to mention some.

Oh, where are my manner? I forgot you are a newbie here So most welcome dear to this unprecedented forum of crypto where you will have the opportunities to learn and teach others.

PS: I think topic which consists of self-product branding that topic belongs to Service announcement or discussion threads.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: