Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive income with crypto  (Read 745 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 09:59:45 PM

Staking would be great but it will never stay passive in the future. Know that there are actually no passive income that will stay that way forever. Everything should be done with more time and efforts so that you will mold it into an active income, and not that it’s only going to give you profits without putting any work on it. That could be the reason why instead of looking for a passive income which I think is still unreliable, go look for an active income instead. That way, you will know that you’ll be generating profits soon because you have seen how much efforts you have put into it just to see it working and become successful.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2023, 10:17:44 PM

Hey guys! I've been in crypto for a while but since it's bear market I'm curious: are there any services where you can earn passive income in crypto, except lending?
If you know, share your experience, please.
A lot of us here are probably into staking but even if we say it’s a passive income, still the guarantee is not 100% that it will be profitable in the future knowing all these reward tokens you got will never have the same value after a couple of months and years. So it can be passive just for the moment only.

For me, if you want bigger opportunity to be profitable, just invest in bitcoin and hold it for long term. It could not be profitable today but as bitcoin value continues to surge high, the future profits are also incomparable.

Apart from the staking method there are another passive income means in the crypto market since the OP don't like the lending idea and other passive income I know are yield farming,  automate saving (this involve keeping your crypto on CEX though and the risk is high) , and liquidity provider.  As you have said,  some of the passive income may not be profitable at some point but lending appear to be better if know how to so it right.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 20, 2023, 05:12:55 PM

Investing in cryptocurency is better when what you're after is capital gains from long term holding and not passive income, cryptocurrency aren't business that you can expect passive income from and any project offering you passive income shouldn't be trusted because they'll fail you in the future. Staking is the only way to get passive income but don't believe every project offering staking will stay popular forever to give you profits, many of them won't be around for next bull market.

Any individual interested in Investing in cryptocurency, they should do that with either trading cryptocurency for profits or holding cryptocurency for future gains. Any cryptocurency project that looks like a HYIP or Ponzi scheme shouldn't be trusted and avoided always.
Unfortunately there are too many projects that promises great returns and then fail, and too many people fall for these for some reason. I think the fact that there are already good ones made people forget that it took a lot of hard work and a lot of hype to make them be there, and something new can't be there.

There are way too many people who do not know what makes a coin go up a lot and that is why it is important to realize that we are not going to end up with something good in return. I hope that it gets to a point where we should see a lot of changes. I know that it will take some time, but it should be important to be able to see the distinction in order to make a profit, all these terrible ones are too obvious to me.

Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
August 22, 2023, 09:58:20 PM

Investing in cryptocurency is better when what you're after is capital gains from long term holding and not passive income, cryptocurrency aren't business that you can expect passive income from and any project offering you passive income shouldn't be trusted because they'll fail you in the future. Staking is the only way to get passive income but don't believe every project offering staking will stay popular forever to give you profits, many of them won't be around for next bull market.

Any individual interested in Investing in cryptocurency, they should do that with either trading cryptocurency for profits or holding cryptocurency for future gains. Any cryptocurency project that looks like a HYIP or Ponzi scheme shouldn't be trusted and avoided always.
Unfortunately there are too many projects that promises great returns and then fail, and too many people fall for these for some reason. I think the fact that there are already good ones made people forget that it took a lot of hard work and a lot of hype to make them be there, and something new can't be there.

There are way too many people who do not know what makes a coin go up a lot and that is why it is important to realize that we are not going to end up with something good in return. I hope that it gets to a point where we should see a lot of changes. I know that it will take some time, but it should be important to be able to see the distinction in order to make a profit, all these terrible ones are too obvious to me.
On continuous increasing in numbers in talks about the new projects that been launching on this market then it isnt really that new anymore that most of them are trash and this is something that should really be looked or be careful upon if you dont like on messing up your money or investment. Passive income could only go via staking but there's still a risks compared into those passive income that we do have in traditional business.
In staking then it would really be still determining on the value of the coin that you are really that parking in because if the value drops then no matter how good looking or big that APY then it would really be still useless
plus having those probabilities that those validators would shut down then there's no way on getting those coins back. This is why i dont really believe about passive income unless if there would really be some
monthly drops for certain holders of such coin.Just like into those years when im dealing with some altcoins in the past but it was cut-off.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 04:26:05 AM

to get profits from investments, especially from new projects, can indeed generate big profits, but when to be able to harvest the results of that investment, we don't know it, even with investments it generates passive income. however, we must be aware of the risks so that we can plan well if things do not happen as expected, considering that we have to bear the risk of an investment. therefore many people who look normal work but they have a lot of money from investing as passive income

JanNettFoster (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 08:11:53 AM

Staking would be great but it will never stay passive in the future. Know that there are actually no passive income that will stay that way forever. Everything should be done with more time and efforts so that you will mold it into an active income, and not that it’s only going to give you profits without putting any work on it. That could be the reason why instead of looking for a passive income which I think is still unreliable, go look for an active income instead. That way, you will know that you’ll be generating profits soon because you have seen how much efforts you have put into it just to see it working and become successful.
I saw there' re products where you predict btc price for next 5 min and double your investment. Do you think it's a trick?
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 08:42:33 AM

I saw there' re products where you predict btc price for next 5 min and double your investment. Do you think it's a trick?
what product is it? i have never seen a trading platform that can do that.
if what you mean is futures trading with multiples. it can be done but it also increases the risk.
the weakness of staking that can be an option for you is the unpredictable value of your assets in the long term. maybe your asset quantity increased because of the APR you got. but the value could have increased, could also decrease.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███