Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:36:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have everything ready Im looking for person who has a lot money we make good  (Read 193 times)
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 01:47:40 PM

Attend industry events, conferences, or seminars where high-net-worth individuals may be present. Engage in conversations, build relationships, and explore potential business opportunities.

Not only will you meet like-minded individuals but for sure you will also be able to learn a lot business involves a lot of socializing knowing one person can already allow you to meet more

Explore investment-focused platforms or social networks that connect entrepreneurs with potential investors. Examples include AngelList, Gust, or LinkedIn.

Invest in yourself and learn as much skills as you possibly can, enroll in classes and like said attend seminars for skills development people wants to be associated with people they know are skilled and reliable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 06:58:04 AM

If i have 5 mil EUR i get 5 mil EUR loan If you can help me i give you 2 mil EUR. Or we can discuss or you know someone who could help with this i have done all the prep we just need to add cherry on top of the cake the final 5mil transaction.
The process IS about few weeks i have done all the preperations everything is discussed now i need just money Asap in order to get line of credit 5mil EUR ammount
Im dealing with super wealth bank so it's serious deal and high stakes on the play
The location is in Europe
you have been tagged about this offer mate , because it is obvious that a crazy idea asking for 5 million Euro? do you really understand how much money is this ?

why not ask your family member or even friends ? instead asking random people here in internet? if your family does not trust you so who are we to trust you with that huge amount?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀