Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:12:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bnb after next 5years  (Read 1174 times)
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2023, 01:26:38 PM

Few years ago, didn’t though that bnb could reach such milestone as it is 3rd most invested altcoin in crypto world. But most of exchange tokens are fall down for being useless (only use for discounting exchange fee) as well as after exchange get hacked. So what do you think about bnb in next 5years?
Is it really worth for long investment?  Will it increase like ether or become dump like others exchange coins?
but talking about another 5 years? i think Exchange coin is not that safer for long term , there are lots of attacks against kind of sites and for me ?
i would rather maintain Bitcoin as long term holding such 5 yeas than BNB.
sorry for Binance supporter but this is not the coin for me to be carried for anothe 5 years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2023, 02:37:47 PM

I imagine over the next 5 years BNB could do well, but for the near-term, maybe around the next year or so, I only see it going lower. This is the BNB/BTC chart and personally I see another 50-60% drop...

We can consider this chart differently, i.e. now BNB is at its support level and if it holds, then we will be able to see a further increase in the price of BNB in relation to Bitcoin. But all this will ultimately depend on the general state of the cryptocurrency market and the state of the global economy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 02:18:41 PM

I imagine over the next 5 years BNB could do well, but for the near-term, maybe around the next year or so, I only see it going lower. This is the BNB/BTC chart and personally I see another 50-60% drop...
We can consider this chart differently, i.e. now BNB is at its support level and if it holds, then we will be able to see a further increase in the price of BNB in relation to Bitcoin. But all this will ultimately depend on the general state of the cryptocurrency market and the state of the global economy.
Yeah that is the big question, if it can hold the support or not. But to be fair even if it fails then we could maybe end up with something different as well, it could end up with something that will benefit us the most as well. I hope that it gets to a point where we could make some profit one way or another, and the result could be something that benefits us as well.

I do know that it is not going to be that simple but we could just make that profit if we are smart about it. I hope that it gets to a point where it is easier to make some profit with it, but I know that it is going to end up with a terrible result if we are not careful. So just hold it, even if it breaks under the support level, buy some more to do DCA.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 03:50:24 AM

Few years ago, didn’t though that bnb could reach such milestone as it is 3rd most invested altcoin in crypto world. But most of exchange tokens are fall down for being useless (only use for discounting exchange fee) as well as after exchange get hacked. So what do you think about bnb in next 5years?
Is it really worth for long investment?  Will it increase like ether or become dump like others exchange coins?
but talking about another 5 years? i think Exchange coin is not that safer for long term , there are lots of attacks against kind of sites and for me ?
sorry for Binance supporter but this is not the coin for me to be carried for anothe 5 years.
Only bitcoin is worth to be held that long, now some good altcoins like ETH and BNB could be held for periods of one year or less, but you need to keep your eyes open as altcoins can present problems and collapse almost overnight, and while ETH and BNB are way more solid than almost all altcoins, there are still some issues with both of those coins which could make them disappear during the next decade, and you do not want this to happen while you are invested in any of those coins.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 07:43:45 AM

Only bitcoin is worth to be held that long, now some good altcoins like ETH and BNB could be held for periods of one year or less, but you need to keep your eyes open as altcoins can present problems and collapse almost overnight, and while ETH and BNB are way more solid than almost all altcoins, there are still some issues with both of those coins which could make them disappear during the next decade, and you do not want this to happen while you are invested in any of those coins.
that is actually same as my concern mate because like what said by most about Binance exchange , it is not as safe comparing to other coins specially bitcoin, yes it is popular as how much it had turned from the time it was released but we also knew how much the rick we are facing because there are other exchange coins that experienced a sudden dump.
hope that we will continue making profit before it drops bad in the future.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 08:06:02 AM

But if Binance is hacked and coins were stolen. This would affect Binance exchange, the BNB and BUSD.
and that will exactly to happen mate , and this is the sad part in trusting exchange currency because what will happen to that certain exchage will also happen to the coin named towards them,and yes there are already plenty of them that now has a sad ending.

hoping that Binance security is tighten enough to keep the investors safer.
and we cannot forget what happened in bigger exchanges and even in mixing company.

but I trust binance with some part of my holdings, hoping to make it to the top before something bad happened.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2023, 10:35:55 AM

The price of BNB in the next five years will depend on how the exchange will behave and how much they comply with the regulations. In the recent case against Binance by the SEC,  it is difficult to predict the future of the exchange, as we have seen in the past, with big exchanges going down. For now, I think, invest in BNB, take profit, and exit.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 12:01:22 PM

I don't know if you have been watching the news the last couple years but things haven't exactly been going well for Binance. BNB is tied to the exchange and without it, I doubt BNB coin will retain 1/10 of its current value. Plus, when investing, it's best to skip the high cap coins and find projects that haven't pumped yet. Some cryptos that fit into that category are Lamina1 and Q Blockchain, because they haven't listed on exchanges.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 03:51:17 AM

The price of BNB in the next five years will depend on how the exchange will behave and how much they comply with the regulations. In the recent case against Binance by the SEC,  it is difficult to predict the future of the exchange, as we have seen in the past, with big exchanges going down. For now, I think, invest in BNB, take profit, and exit.
The SEC is not really trying to make the binance exchange to comply with their regulations, what they are trying to do is to destroy it by the use of their rules, which is different.

And as strong as binance can be I doubt it has the strength to withstand to full assault of the SEC, so if someone wants to invest in binance they can do it but they should always keep in mind the binance exchange could collapse at any time and as such BNB will follow it soon.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 04:27:38 AM

The price of BNB in the next five years will depend on how the exchange will behave and how much they comply with the regulations. In the recent case against Binance by the SEC,  it is difficult to predict the future of the exchange, as we have seen in the past, with big exchanges going down. For now, I think, invest in BNB, take profit, and exit.
The SEC is not really trying to make the binance exchange to comply with their regulations, what they are trying to do is to destroy it by the use of their rules, which is different.

It's a witch hunt, SEC is doing everything in their power to destroy Binance, but it's going to be very difficult as Binance is so big right now that they can even try to challenge everything if they wanted to.

And as strong as binance can be I doubt it has the strength to withstand to full assault of the SEC, so if someone wants to invest in binance they can do it but they should always keep in mind the binance exchange could collapse at any time and as such BNB will follow it soon.

The first rule if you are against a bigger enemy is try to avoid everything and just talk to them. But in this case if SEC is going to launch a full assault, then it leaves Binance and CZ no chance but to hire lawyer to fight back, just like what Coinbase did.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 08:34:42 AM

that is a bad accusation mate, that SEC wanted to destroy Binance because what is their main intention if does?
of course it is the regulations and of course the money circulating there.
collapsing at any time is a big  statements , yeah there are some massive attacks and massive hacking but telling people about a collapsing sounds easily is not a good word to deliver.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 08:59:09 PM

This should he the focus, to make profit and exit as you are contented.
The next 5 years is long and the market might be on a better side in the future its just that no one can assure this and even the Binance itself can’t guarantee any of this, what you can do is to predict more realistic. The case with SEC can be a big threat, but hopefully Binance will handle this professionally and will inform the public about this. Binance continues to grow though, I can still see Binance as the top exchange in the next five years, let’s just hope for that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 09:17:26 PM

So what do you think about bnb in next 5years?
Five years is a long time for many things to happen. Things can suddenly change for BNB. If something affects binance as a company within the next five years, BNB will be affected heavily because it was created by Binance.

BNB can be good to invest in now, but not in the long term unmonitored to me.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2078

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 09:45:03 PM

It depends on how successful Binance remains. Many leading exchanges have been attacked, hacked and somehow disappeared from the market over time. Binance has been operating well for many years, but we can't know what will happen in the next 5 years. The pressure from the governments may increase, even if you trust CZ, something may happen to Binance for reasons beyond his control, there may be a problem for BNB if not for Binance. We can't know this in advance.
Buying BNB at $200 and keeping it for 5 years seems like a risky investment. We can send an e-mail to futureme.org to look at this thread again in 2028. Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 679

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2023, 11:01:42 PM

For some obvious reasons,  I don't speculate altcoin for that long period of time,  5 years is too much of a time to allocate for an altcoin such as BNB even though the coin is the liquidity coin for the biggest exchange in the market,  and just like what other have likely asked,  what happen if the exchange gets hacked or the owner of the coin decided to shout the door at everyone face just as many other centralized exchanges and their tokens have done in the past.

But if BNB and Binance exchange can survive the market for the next 5 years indeed the volume of the coin will have increased significantly by that time up to 10x or even more.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 04:01:01 PM

that is actually same as my concern mate because like what said by most about Binance exchange , it is not as safe comparing to other coins specially bitcoin, yes it is popular as how much it had turned from the time it was released but we also knew how much the rick we are facing because there are other exchange coins that experienced a sudden dump.
5 years seems long but it's not longer than 10 or more years and BNB or it's exchange have already survived for I think more than 5 years so they probably can survive another set of the said year. You are too confident about Bitcoin but in reality, we don't even know if it will still be strong like now after the next 5 years.

I mean what if there's a coin that are created which are better than it? Or there will be a new found issue which can affect it badly? Or there are now super computers that can be a threat to it? I'm not with the side of BNB but I'm just telling the possibilities so that we won't look like we are biased with the other. Bitcoin is always been praised and it sounds annoying anymore to be honest.

Oilacris

Activity: 3024
Merit: 613

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 07:15:03 PM

This should he the focus, to make profit and exit as you are contented.
The next 5 years is long and the market might be on a better side in the future its just that no one can assure this and even the Binance itself can’t guarantee any of this, what you can do is to predict more realistic. The case with SEC can be a big threat, but hopefully Binance will handle this professionally and will inform the public about this. Binance continues to grow though, I can still see Binance as the top exchange in the next five years, let’s just hope for that.
5 years is indeed a long time and its true that there's no such thing about assurances knowing that this market is really that making that different cycle on which there would really be companies that

would come and go and if there's one that had been recognized and been adopted then for sure expect that there would be those old platforms which is really be replaced.We do have that thing called cycle and of course that having that demand which it would really be totally be depending whether it did get such attention on the masses or not. Speaking about Binance then we know on how big and reputable this company when it comes to cryptocurrency on which their current usage and benefits did really give out that huge interest and preference for crypto people in terms of trading aspect
and other some benefits too but we should not really remove into our minds that risks is always there.

If you do tend to hold up BNB for long time then you should really be wise on when to get out when things goes wrong. Anything could really happen along the way on which this is always been the primary risks which isnt limited for BNB but in every coins that we do have in the market which tendency on getting replaced is really there.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 02:39:22 AM

5 years seems long but it's not longer than 10 or more years and BNB or it's exchange have already survived for I think more than 5 years so they probably can survive another set of the said year. You are too confident about Bitcoin but in reality, we don't even know if it will still be strong like now after the next 5 years.
but there are even other exchange that stands long and some face and also exchange is not far from what mixing site facing , so there are lot of risk if we will   keep this for holding.
I mean what if there's a coin that are created which are better than it? Or there will be a new found issue which can affect it badly? Or there are now super computers that can be a threat to it? I'm not with the side of BNB but I'm just telling the possibilities so that we won't look like we are biased with the other. Bitcoin is always been praised and it sounds annoying anymore to be honest.
nothing is impossible  mate, yeah maybe we cannot confirm that for now , but in the back of our mind we knew that something is coming in that same sense sooner .

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 02:08:33 PM

There is nothing to be sorry about, it's a fact that coins that are backed by exchanges or other platforms tend to have the risk of losing value over time based on the popularity level of the platform. So if Binance manages to have the same level of dominance and popularity after 5 years, BNB will surely be doing great by then, however, if Binance loses its credibility and people stop using it and it doesn't stay the same, BNB won't be the same as well.

So, there is nothing wrong in being skeptical about such investments because only the ones who have a lot of trust in Binance will have confidence in investing in BNB and keeping it for as long as 5 years because they believe Binance will keep maintaining its position and BNB will be huge by then.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1025

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 09:42:33 PM

No matter how promising any altcoin is, I can never consider it for a long term investment such as 5yrs. 5yrs is alot of year and many things can happen before then. Even I cannot hold the mighty bitcoin for 5yrs. If I hold and meet a bull run, I sell and start the circle again. If anyone is to invest in the altcoins, it should be for bull run purposes and nothing more.
If you buy bnb now and it pumps to 1k+ in the bull run, you withdraw and wait for it to fall and buy back to wait for another bull run, you will definitely make more money than the person that bought and left it for consecutive bull runs.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██