Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spurdo the next pepe!  (Read 163 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2023, 11:18:08 AM

I honestly find it funny to read all these descriptions you guys make to represent these meme coins. Can't you simply say that it is a meme coin created by an individual merely to get some profit from the investments it might get and the value of it is totally dependent on the response from the community since it doesn't have any value itself nor can it gain any value organically? That would be a more precise and on-point description for a meme coin.

I keep wondering if people actually invest in coins like these, that would totally be just a waste of resources that could be used in something much better. Giving the money to a needy person is far better than investing them in a project like this because this will totally be wasting that money.

Really funny to the fact that many token creators say the same that they will be the next bla bla bla but the same with other it end up scam. That's why I always go to those token didn't promise something which have good tracks since they are more convincing than those claiming to be big while they didn't prove anything yet.

People who think about investing this will just totally waste their money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notanotherfudder

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2023, 12:14:53 PM

Honestly, I just saw found this thread and I have been in Spurdo community.

You gotta understand "next pepe" is just a way to relate to most normies that this can be big.  I would suggest any of you that are passing judgement without looking into this to join the community.  I buy alot of utility, but I focus on community over utility alot of the time.  This community is very similar to others that build a cult-like appeal and become larger than life....  you can fade and fud without truly checking it out all you want.  In the end, if it really does good, you will only have your own self to blame.

Anyway, Pepe have many tokens come around that failed..Spurdo did too...But then Pepe dev and community pulled through and planets aligned.  The right connections were made and community rallied.  It may do you well to know that this Spurdo token has the same marketing team PEPE used.  Yes used....  So, if you really want to look further you will see there is a big plan.  The listings, and google search engine optimization...take a look for yourself.  Google Spurdo, see what pops up at the top.  We have done this on multiple browsers and even in Incognito.  This team is positioning this to be seen.

Want another example?  the website is literally Spurdo.com  - That's preparation... .com should prove to you that there is an intelligent design here.  This meme has been around.  Yet the team owns the spurdo.com domain...

Anyway, do as you please.  I just found this thread and I have been in the community for the past 5 days.  This is not something to scoff at or overlook by any means.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2023, 12:31:42 PM

A website like a mix of pin board at my school and the first html page I made in 1999. 400 Followers and 1300 subscriber on telegram. The project still has a lot to achieve to come close to pepe or pepemo. For a memecoin to get success, the project should be able to bring in a large number of people together interacting and an active team overlooking the response and feedback. A retro or funny looking website is not a problem but the project should be well thought on before the launch in order to achieve success. With 100s of meme coins coming every week, there should be something that makes it stand out of the rest.
JohnisBull

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2023, 12:39:14 PM

Spurdo , a meme token that's breaking new ground. Unlike your average meme coin, Spurdo is backed by unparalleled strategic insights from a team that recently achieved remarkable market caps of over 1B, 100M, and 50M with other tokens using proven methods and networks.

They arent merely following the footsteps of these success stories; they have collaborating closely with the very team that made it happen.

So far they have already listed on CMC, CG is right around the corner.  They have been trending on Dextools top 10 the last few days.

The got listed on an exchange less than 24 hours from launch.

The marketing team that helped push pepe was brought on board.

Burnt LP
Renounced CA
4 days old
1500 holders
Crazy active community
Email and tiktok campaigns starting soon

Chart:

https://www.dextools.io/app/en/ether/pair-explorer/0x2606A6d72C1f6B58ce13c599091F0422A9b0f21C?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=bobbybuybot

Telegram: https://t.me/spurdoentry

Twitter: https://x.com/spurdo_fuggg

Wow I just joined this community, it's straight fire, they are a lot fun o feel blessed to be in the next big moonshot

BENIS AND BAGINAAAAAA

SPURDO ENEGY EVERYWHERE
notanotherfudder

View Profile
August 26, 2023, 12:43:09 PM

A website like a mix of pin board at my school and the first html page I made in 1999. 400 Followers and 1300 subscriber on telegram. The project still has a lot to achieve to come close to pepe or pepemo. For a memecoin to get success, the project should be able to bring in a large number of people together interacting and an active team overlooking the response and feedback. A retro or funny looking website is not a problem but the project should be well thought on before the launch in order to achieve success. With 100s of meme coins coming every week, there should be something that makes it stand out of the rest.

I totally agree with this.  I have been around...for shib...for doge...i missed pepe in beginning but have benn in the community.

Spurdo is OG Meme...and this is prepared.  It is literally just very early.  But thats what is crazy to me.  The potential I see at only 12 days in.  Pepe ran in 21 days...But it say sub 1m MC for 15 days.

Just watch it if you are timid..I dont shill much, only low risk/high reward...and at this level of entry - $100 could give you huge returns.
notanotherfudder

View Profile
August 26, 2023, 01:45:54 PM

Btw - you may be looking at the wrong info.

Spurdo that we are discussing is at almost 5m MC now, 2500 holders, over 2k Twitter followers and 4k members in telegram

Telegram: https://t.me/spurdoentry
Twitter: https://x.com/spurdo_fuggg
https://www.dextools.io/app/en/ether/pair-explorer/0x2606a6d72c1f6b58ce13c599091f0422a9b0f21c
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: