Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 262 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
August 26, 2023, 02:42:06 AM

I wonder why @OP deleted the contents of his thread? Does he feel uncomfortable telling us about achieving his goals?

If he was uncomfortable, he shouldn't have to tell us, especially if many of us can't believe it. But that's up to @OP alone as to what he's thinking. Perhaps he wants to make another target that he wants to achieve.

But whatever it is, good luck to the @OP, and making it to the next target well and takes little time.
I see that there are already 3 threads that were made by the contents of the thread being deleted.
I suspect he lost a lot, maybe he was disappointed.
More on OP lock this thread because the contents of the thread have been deleted and don't know what his intention is why doing this.

It is possible this is what happened as I always thought that the OP was taking risks that were too high, however it is his money so other than a friendly reminder there is not anything we can do, so it is possible they suffered a setback and now they are discouraged by these results, something that is understandable as even when I make a small bet I can feel sad that I lost, so making such a high bet and losing it could bring most people to a point in which they may even become depressed.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: