Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should the top altcoins now be ok that we are in bull run?  (Read 151 times)
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 04:09:04 AM

I am currently 100% in altcoins and been wondering this morning that now the bull run is here, does that mean most altcoins in the top 200 or so should be safe at least now till the next bear market?

No one will be sure whether Altcoins in the top 200 are safe in the current cycle, let alone the next bear market. The Altcoin market has a lot of fluctuations, as evidenced by the fact that through each cycle, the ranking order of Altcoins has changed a lot, many Altcoins previously in the top 10 have even disappeared at present. Regarding the Altcoin market, I only trust Ethereum for long-term goals, as for other Altcoins, I am not sure and do not dare to hold them until the next cycles.

I have been in all of my altcoins for at least 6 months and not had any worrying news with any of them yet and the only altcoin that comes to mind that burned since I started Crypto 2 years ago is Luna and luckily I have never been involved in that one.
Any Altcoin can become the next Luna. They can stop working at any time. Many projects are no longer active or updated anything, but they are still traded on exchanges. It may not be as disastrous as Luna, but if you are unlucky enough to invest in those coins, you may not make a profit or can easily sell them off when the price is manipulated by MM (because most of these coins very easily manipulated by MM)

When i first started crypto over 2 years ago I was constantly told altcoins are risky and you should only invest in Bitcoin & Ethereum but i have had no problems at all.

Are altcoins safe now that the bull run is here and real bullish part of the bull run only months away or can altcoins go to zero at any moment even during bull run?
Whether a certain Altcoin is safe or not depends on each person's research. Some people feel secure investing in a certain Altcoin because they have enough research data about it, and have a basis to believe that that ALtcoin will increase in price in the future. As for others, maybe they feel unsafe investing in that Altcoin because they simply don't have enough data about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 04:34:22 AM

I am currently 100% in altcoins and been wondering this morning that now the bull run is here, does that mean most altcoins in the top 200 or so should be safe at least now till the next bear market?

I have been in all of my altcoins for at least 6 months and not had any worrying news with any of them yet and the only altcoin that comes to mind that burned since I started Crypto 2 years ago is Luna and luckily I have never been involved in that one.

When i first started crypto over 2 years ago I was constantly told altcoins are risky and you should only invest in Bitcoin & Ethereum but i have had no problems at all.

Are altcoins safe now that the bull run is here and real bullish part of the bull run only months away or can altcoins go to zero at any moment even during bull run?

I think it depends on the altcoin itself not all top altcoins can give us profit, still it depends on how the team behind that altcoins project do for the development of the project to become more valuable in the future, not all altcoins that is good today can be still good in the next couple of year we don't what's happen in the future so we still need to do more research and be careful anytime.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 03:06:23 PM

Altcoins within the top 200 ranking is too far, I think you can trim it down to 100 or 50, to be near the top rankings that can have the most probability to bull in the alt season. We're not quite into Bitcoin bull run yet, seeing as it's price is still in dip, until it starts to surge, that's when the bull season will actually start, and it'll precede altcoins season, so we'll have to wait for months before that happens. So you can continue to buy your favorite altcoins before the alt season, also remember invest in Bitcoin, you can not go wrong doing it.
I would say top 50 is a lot better, sure that doesn't mean whatever 53rd at that time can't be included, but it also means if something is 68th then I would probably stay away from it unless something major happens.

I once invested into something that was in 200's range, I guess 220 or something, which is something I never do, and I once invested into something that wasn't even in top 1500, it was like 1600th or something, in those very very rare situations, investing very small amount into it definitely was the right decision because both made me money but I knew what I was getting into, it was right on the verge of something big, now I am looking into it and I can say that I will probably not do that again. What I suggest is staying within the top 50 in general.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Fiasem20

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 07:33:53 PM

The top 200 altcoins might be wrong,I don't think it's even up to top 50.There lots of altcoins in the crypto space that doesn't give higher return rather they crash in the crypto space.And not all promising altcoins tends to rise during bull run so it's best you invest on Ethereum and bitcoin.You said you've been into altcoins for at least 6 months and none have disappointed you that's good but you have to be careful when investing on altcoins,make research before investing.5 Altcoins To Consider Buying For The Next Bull Run In 2024.
Source

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: