Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is a tight slap to bitcoin haters  (Read 381 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2023, 05:20:05 AM

The Bitcoin orbituaries on 99bitcoins has been very famous and it was among many one of the websites I did look into when I was researching the legality and profitability of Bitcoin back in 2016. These are made as a joke of the common notion among many people due to the lack of faith in Bitcoin for those who are only looking for a quick flip and not long term investment.

The idea cannot be dead. The price may drop but it will rise back again - this is cycle but it took people years to understand this even though they have been watching speculative markets for many years now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aylabadia05

Activity: 1526
Merit: 771

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2023, 02:03:25 PM

Ignoring it feels like the best course of action because if it continues to be served it also doesn't stop the journey of bitcoins. It's useless if the results are just a waste of our time because bitcoin adoption will continue to increase over time.
So far, throughout the development of Bitcoin, they have always been ignored and did not get any place regarding claims that did not match the facts.
Bitcoin haters only make statements not based on existing data.

Rumors about Bitcoin's death are only a seasoning for Bitcoin's long journey.
And look how now, Bitcoin has certainly reached a higher level, becoming a revolutionary digital currency.
Whatever they can do in spreading FUD to the public and the public living in 2023 where almost all of them make it easy to access information to assess and examine the right and wrong of information circulating. Precisely with the efforts they are making, they can make Bitcoin more famous to all people who want to find out more about Bitcoin.

The next ATH achievement will certainly be more surprising for those who say Bitcoin will die or Bitcoin will reach ZERO.
Even they will never be able to see Bitcoin can reach the latest ATH. One-one they could have a heart attack.
When in the next 5 years 1BTC=1BTC, it is not certain that the value of fiat currency can be the same as the current value. So, just relax and ignore the things that are not important because there is still a lot that must be prepared to welcome the new ATH.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 11:10:30 PM

It's ironic that those who hate bitcoin continue to do so despite having known for years that it cannot die, that their best efforts to spread misleading information about it through articles and other forms of media would fall aside and it won't affect its price for long(even if it will). They fail to see that the more they fight it, the more people adopt it and put more effort into it. Even just that would have convinced the Bitcoin detractors to change their minds. If they're going to be smart

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 07:16:11 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

You need to understand that they write more articles when it’s something bearish than bullish because people tend to read the bearish articles more.

It’s funny because I actually remember reading about bitcoin when it was like $30 or so and crashed down to $1 and there was an article calling bitcoin a scam. And I actually believed it and it wasn’t Until a few years later when I discovered it again and found it fascinating.
When I first came to know about Bitcoin, it was priced at around $200, and believe me, I used to read hundreds of articles, posts, and messages that said that Bitcoin is not trusted, it is a bubble that will burst very soon, news outlets and mainstream media was focused on making Bitcoin a criminal currency in the eyes of the people and they did everything they could but failed miserably at the end because none of their tactics actually worked and look at where Bitcoin is today.

However, it used to create some negativity in the market at that time mainly because Bitcoin wasn't that popular and most people didn't have much knowledge about it, so they used to believe whatever they heard about it when they checked its value, they would also think that what others are saying is true.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 08:11:35 PM

The news source have limited the death to 20 occassions. Bitcoin have died hundreds of times. How does bitcoin haters exist around the world. They just expect big things to happen overnight and doesn't have the patience to hold. Later they say this to be the mistake of bitcoin and not theirs. Bitcoin haters were the majority to regret of missing the opportunity to invest at a better price.

At some point this is being compared and connected with the tulip bubble, but the reality is understood later as it didn't end as predicted.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Obari

Activity: 616
Merit: 451

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2023, 08:57:57 PM

I recently found this cool website

https://buybitcoinworldwide.com/bitcoin-is-dead/

It has listed 20 occasions when bitcoin was declared dead by leading publications in the past and every time bitcoin came back stronger. So , next time if some popular news website tells you that bitcoin is dead, do not trust it blindly. Bitcoin still has lot of scope for growth and adoption.
I have read and watched some stories of top publications speaking ill of bitcoin and after wards, bitcoin comes back bigger and stronger and I don't think any true bitcoin  believer will be bothered about false and baseless stories by bitcoin  haters because they already know what they hope and target is.
Bitcoin already  had a pattern they it follows and I don't think bitcoin  will ever dump anyway because they're  are whales who will do all it takes to make sure bitcoin  never crashes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x