Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much could you earn in a day ?  (Read 856 times)
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 09:19:02 PM

when traders evaluate the losses they experience, it will grow their skills and experience in the next trade. for beginners I just want to suggest trying a little and upgrading your skills more. Because losses cannot be avoided, then properly manage the finances that will be used for trading. Experience is important, but don't be too ambitious to pursue your own experience. because experience can also be gained from other people without having to experience it yourself. asking lots of questions and listening to advice is a great start for any beginner looking to progress in crypto trading.

Yes, every trading experience is very important, not only from your own experience but also from the experience of friends or other people, because the risk of trading is very large, so if we are able to take lessons from experience then we can minimize losses. Actually trading is not difficult but very, very difficult, it takes years of learning technical analysis, risk, good money management, controlling emotions and greed. These are the things that are needed to be able to generate profits. Without years of dedication like that, it is very difficult to make consistent profits.

So apart from experience, mentality is the key. That's the importance of backtesting the method so that we know better what the probability of the method is. How many losses, how many profits all refer to data. When the momentum comes, we no longer doubt because there is a data reference.

Yes, you are right there, because it is said in a quote that the best teacher for us to improve and learn a lot, and rightly so, is experience. Because whether it's right or wrong, whether it's good or not, the experience we face sharpens us to be sharp, so that when we face a tough test, our dullness will also be tested this.

Because the more we practice trading, the day will come when it will be for us to make a profit here. At least we know that it won't be difficult for us to make a profit here. Because right now, there is no fixed income that we can actually get here.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 02:32:49 AM

If we have a budget for trading is 1k dollars so we can make profit in trading as 20 to 40 dollars easily because we can buy some coins in parts the best in trading is scalping but for scalping we need to choose the best fundamentals coins specially need to focus on his previous price charts in 4 hours that is why scalping is good because only for day trading

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 07:01:04 AM

when traders evaluate the losses they experience, it will grow their skills and experience in the next trade. for beginners I just want to suggest trying a little and upgrading your skills more. Because losses cannot be avoided, then properly manage the finances that will be used for trading. Experience is important, but don't be too ambitious to pursue your own experience. because experience can also be gained from other people without having to experience it yourself. asking lots of questions and listening to advice is a great start for any beginner looking to progress in crypto trading.

Yes, every trading experience is very important, not only from your own experience but also from the experience of friends or other people, because the risk of trading is very large, so if we are able to take lessons from experience then we can minimize losses. Actually trading is not difficult but very, very difficult, it takes years of learning technical analysis, risk, good money management, controlling emotions and greed. These are the things that are needed to be able to generate profits. Without years of dedication like that, it is very difficult to make consistent profits.

So apart from experience, mentality is the key. That's the importance of backtesting the method so that we know better what the probability of the method is. How many losses, how many profits all refer to data. When the momentum comes, we no longer doubt because there is a data reference.

Yes, you are right there, because it is said in a quote that the best teacher for us to improve and learn a lot, and rightly so, is experience. Because whether it's right or wrong, whether it's good or not, the experience we face sharpens us to be sharp, so that when we face a tough test, our dullness will also be tested this.

Because the more we practice trading, the day will come when it will be for us to make a profit here. At least we know that it won't be difficult for us to make a profit here. Because right now, there is no fixed income that we can actually get here.
Experience is really needed and when it comes to learning then those mistakes would be your teacher on making yourself way more better. Earnings isnt really something numbers that could really be fixed because it would always be determined on how well you do make trades and on how well you are making such trading decisions on which we know that this is something that wouldnt be taken from you.
If you turned out to be that so good when doing tradings then earning potential would be high. It does really vary because not all would be sharing up on the same level of experience or simply about knowledge about it.
Thing here is that we shouldnt really be treating up trading as some sort of gambling because if we do then this is where things turns out to be bad. Trading does really need up that kind of strategic approach
rather than on giving out a pure guess.

You should really be learning it on a slow pace manner and your priority is on how to sustain and survive. Dont make yourself in a hurry because this is really that
prone to mistakes. If you cant be able to sustain or able to handle risks then this market isnt for you.

syedakhlaque

Activity: 396
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 06:42:54 PM

Bitcoin is the key to success. Your experience in this matter was successful and you solved the small and big problems of life with the money you earned from Bitcoin. This is welcome. This is actually based on the fact that most people have had a very good experience with Bitcoin. And he made a good fortune.
As far as I am concerned . My altcoin is a descendant of Bitcoin. In this coin I worked more and my business was also good. And the money earned from this coin solved many problems of my livelihood and I am satisfied with my work.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
tottong

Activity: 1223
Merit: 561

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 07:53:13 PM

1. Is it possible to make 1% on a trade within a short time frame as in a few hours or a day ? Would that also inturn mean that you would make 10% on futures with a 10x leverage? I would like to elaborate more on this i just simply dont know where to begin. It would be nice if i could have a conversation with someone who has experience on the matter.

There are times when you can make a profit of 1% or more in trading, but it is difficult for beginners to maintain this opportunity, perhaps even experienced people are not able to maintain a profit opportunity consistently at 1%. So if asked whether it is possible to earn 1% on trading then the answer could be possible and does not depend on how one understands how to trade.

2. In a normal trade when you buy a certain coin means there is someone else selling on the opposite end. does this rule apply the same for Futures ? Say im going to put in $1000 Long on coin X . does that mean it will only fill if there is someone Shorting the same coin at the same leverage at the same value of $1000?

It's simple you sell people buy and vice versa whether in the nature of futures trading, leverage or any other type of trading that you may be familiar with. Simply put the buying and selling process is a normal activity in trading because this is what affects coins, but perhaps for coins that do not have potential the buying and selling activity is unbalanced because people see no opportunity to make a profit.

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 08:34:47 PM

If we have a budget for trading is 1k dollars so we can make profit in trading as 20 to 40 dollars easily because we can buy some coins in parts the best in trading is scalping but for scalping we need to choose the best fundamentals coins specially need to focus on his previous price charts in 4 hours that is why scalping is good because only for day trading
It seems easy to read, $1k can earn $20-$40 in every trade made every day using scalping methods.

But you forget about the risks of day trading using scalping methods, it will also give quick losses and if the market trend changes without you knowing it then you will be stuck at your purchase price when the price drops drastically.

Not only about scalping, but also about risk management, money management and trading psychology.
It should be done simultaneously to raise awareness that scalping is not as easy as imagined.

Personally, I have been stuck at a fairly high price when day trading using the scalping method,
the market trend suddenly changed, and the initial plan failed until in the end I had to hold it long enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: