Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could This Be the Next Big Play-to-Earn Game?  (Read 209 times)
Stablexcoin

Activity: 111
Merit: 49

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 07:00:54 AM

I am done with them but if you guys are still optimistic with it, make sure that you are there to earn and then don't forget that there's an expiration for the hype that they're building.
Even in 2017, a lot of gaming projects have been there and I thought that they're there to modify the gaming scene but no, they're all hype and based on the market that they're focusing and targeting with because of the potential revenue that they're about to get.
Afterwards, they're almost forgotten.
Hahah. I understand how you feel!. I am also done with anything that has to do with P2E games. It's just crazy how i would spend hours playing a game and earning crumbs of tokens and at the end of the day the project will not be listed or something else would happen to it. That time i should be using to go about P2E games i can channel them and my resources into a business that would give me good profit so that i can invest in real altcoins and Bitcoin.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 12:49:45 AM

It looks good from first impression. Their website looks intriguing and I will download their app to see what they’ve built. I checked their 𝕏 account as well and it’s impressive to see that they have 400k followers (even thought I think that a majority are bots). For anyone who wants to invest in it, I’d advise you do a lot more research because there’s usually more than what meets the eyes.
Seems like most people have written off P2E, but I've kept an open mind. I also checked their Twitter page, which looks good. I saw some listing partnerships with Bitget, Gate, and as of April 30, their DAA (Daily Active Addresses) has reached 81,152 (+17.35%), with new wallets increasing by +594.3%. I'll probably explore alternative ways to get the token soon.

I don’t think that P2E is written off. And I don’t think it’ll easily be written off because games only get better. P2E will seize to exist only if games would stop being created. And that’s not happening, instead we’re steadily advancing in that sector.

Listing partnership doesn’t move me, well, unless it with Binance. I say that because they are just about the top platform that scrutinize really well. And despite how good they do it, they still delist tokens.

True. But I think due to past experiences there's no much enthusiasm on the gaming sector from what I can see here. Well let's watch since Apeiron has a unique approach to players and sustainability.. I really don't wait for partnerships with binance though, cos by then I wont have an early entry edge😀. It's already trading on the cex I mentioned. Now it's time to farm for me.

[img]

It appears you have done proper research on them as I can see the confidence and your technique about investing in them. Despite all we are conversing here, that’s what’s most important; investing in something you see a potential to make money from, not because you were told it will be great but because you’ve looked through your own lenses and seen it for yourself. Good luck to you!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MarvieJ

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 09:29:11 AM

It looks good from first impression. Their website looks intriguing and I will download their app to see what they’ve built. I checked their 𝕏 account as well and it’s impressive to see that they have 400k followers (even thought I think that a majority are bots). For anyone who wants to invest in it, I’d advise you do a lot more research because there’s usually more than what meets the eyes.
Seems like most people have written off P2E, but I've kept an open mind. I also checked their Twitter page, which looks good. I saw some listing partnerships with Bitget, Gate, and as of April 30, their DAA (Daily Active Addresses) has reached 81,152 (+17.35%), with new wallets increasing by +594.3%. I'll probably explore alternative ways to get the token soon.

I don’t think that P2E is written off. And I don’t think it’ll easily be written off because games only get better. P2E will seize to exist only if games would stop being created. And that’s not happening, instead we’re steadily advancing in that sector.

Listing partnership doesn’t move me, well, unless it with Binance. I say that because they are just about the top platform that scrutinize really well. And despite how good they do it, they still delist tokens.

True. But I think due to past experiences there's no much enthusiasm on the gaming sector from what I can see here. Well let's watch since Apeiron has a unique approach to players and sustainability.. I really don't wait for partnerships with binance though, cos by then I wont have an early entry edge😀. It's already trading on the cex I mentioned. Now it's time to farm for me.
https://i.ibb.co/nQCv3Cz/IMG-20240510-064108.png
Honestly binance use to be go-to but recently noticed their slow listing , am using bitget coz getting in way early is a different kind of flex .. aside heroes of mavia , Apeiron is another gamefi project I find innovative and interesting
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 09:35:02 AM

With all the nice developments in crypto world, I'm always on the lookout for projects that truly innovate and push boundaries. Lately, I've been particularly drawn to how some of these projects are tackling real-world problems using blockchain and gamification concepts. That's how I came across Apeiron, and it seems to be tackling a unique issue in the gaming world.

Apeiron describes itself as the world's first NFT-based god game where you get the power to shape and control an entire world like a god, but with the added thrill of action RPG elements and true ownership of the things you create within the game. This ownership is powered by NFTs and built on the Ronin blockchain. It's solving the problem of in-game assets ultimately being controlled by the game developers, giving power back to the players.

The potential here is like a supercharged version of the 'play-to-earn' model, where players can earn through in-game currency and by owning and trading their unique creations on the marketplace. Share your thoughts – is this a problem the crypto gaming space needs solving?
Look if any project is doing something that is benefitting the people in this world then it will surely be a successful project. These kind of projects only needs a minimal marketing and after that they grow on their own because of the use case and problem solving fundamentals they have.

This is what we call as marketing based on word of mouth an it's the strongest one. So if any project no matter the one you're taking about or any other else is solving some problem and proposing a unique solution then it'll be successful one for sure.
But the project the OP is talking about is only just a game ( a play to earn one ) even though games can't totally solve the people's problem, it can still help them forgot it somehow and the game that we are talking about here, isn't just a simple game only but like I said earlier, it was a kind of play to earn. It can help us to make money and we know that money solves almost all of our problems.

This isn't only new though and it's a bit late. It goes out when the hype of play-to-earn games is already over. There are many good play-to-earn games in the past, however their success didn't continue this long, but let us see if what this project's luck have in store for them.

oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 11:21:52 AM

IMG
Honestly binance use to be go-to but recently noticed their slow listing , am using bitget coz getting in way early is a different kind of flex .. aside heroes of mavia , Apeiron is another gamefi project I find innovative and interesting

When the new CEO Richard stepped in, there was a discussing on how there had been frequent listings. I’m not sure how to got slow as you say but I think it’s better to be slow and certain so they don’t find out a reason to not have listed the coin/token later.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
VFalcon

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 11:56:16 AM

Money can be both evil and good depending on how you earn it and where you spend it. To give you an example, I periodically win money on the Weiss platform and spend that money on gifts for my family. I think this is a good way to make your loved ones happy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: