Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on How to grow in Bitcoin forum.  (Read 34 times)
Samlucky O (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2023, 06:00:54 PM

Good day my people. I noticed something from my previous thread. And I want to shear with you some tips that will make us grow in this forum

(1) Read more and comment less. Always make sure you spend quality time reading and understanding a thread before commenting. Sometimes people just jump into conclusion of a thread by reading other people's comment. Without even studying it very well.

(2) study the thread you created before posting another. Some many of us here are in fund of creating a new thread without even going through the previous thead. Sometimes people will comment on your thread and expect you to reply. but all to no avail. When next you post no body will even reason to go through it.

(3)Always create quality than quantity: Creating a lucubrious and cumbersome post does not make it a quality post rather shitpost. Sometimes if you come to this local board ard you wount see an interesting topic to emphasis on, from the first to the last topic.

(4) Repetitive statement: this will always makes you stagnant. Instead of improving, you see yourself always in one place.

(5) always try to make a difference. Sometimes try not to follow everybody in the comments section. try to see things in another perspective. I think the forum is all about innovation, you might get credited by your thinking paspctive.

(6) Don't too much focus on merits. Always try to do your best by posting reasonable things. You will receive merit when you don't expect. Somebody might come across your post and credit you for that.

(7) Always try to whatch the legendary. In any organization try to be close to the successful elders, to learn tips on how to succeed. I have just learnt that inside the forum there is an elders forum.

Please guys don't be offended by my post because I know I am also a victim of it. I have not succeeded yet, we are just growing together but I just want to shear my observation. You can also shear you expirience and how to grow.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: