Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Withdrawals Exchanges  (Read 172 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 04:54:23 PM

Free/cheap withdrawals are nothing but a strategy to attract more users, once they reach certain heights they will add the fees because nothing comes free unless they have a reap on it. But the good thing is now many exchanges support deposit and withdrawal of bitcoins via lightning which means cheaper a lot cheaper to be honest.

You can find exchanges that supports LN : https://lightningnetworkstores.com/?tags=exchange

Keep in mind some exchanges only support LN deposits only so before depositing BTC there is DYOR to know everything you need to,

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1862

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
September 06, 2023, 01:07:27 AM

If an exchange implements such cheap fees, can I think that it will end up like FTX?

Nope. Of course, not. Any centralized exchange can end up like FTX. That's a given. But it's not because they offer cheap fees, even free withdrawal fees. Offering cheap or free withdrawal fee isn't at all an indication that it is poorly run like SBF did with FTX. Such offering is purely to attract users and to compete against other exchanges. But, again, any exchange can fuck up anytime!

I haven't found anything else so far and you should still be careful with these kinds of offers in the future, you will have a lot of research to do especially what businesses the founder of the company is doing backstage.

Well, I don't think these kinds of offers are necessarily red flags. They're not suggestive of how the platform is being ran. I guess the best way is to suspect all centralized exchanges.

Whatever the founder is doing backstage could be beyond our reach. Cheap or free fees can't give us any idea. FTX users probably didn't know that SBF was buying expensive yacht and sprawling mansions and squandered money on gambling before the exchange collapsed. QuadrigaCX users probably didn't know that Cotten was travelling lavishly around the world, lost millions in trades, and bought luxurious vehicles before the exchange went bankrupt. So, I don't know if we can research these facts.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██