Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for ways to improve my knowledge on cryptocurrency  (Read 452 times)
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1049

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2023, 09:14:08 PM

Earning should not be your main focus here but to establish your knowledge and skills first. That means you have to do your own diligence to learn all about the forum and its underlying topics that will give you brilliant ideas on how to earn from this forum later on. For now, do not be obsessed with earning profits, as it will eventually happen if you have familiarize everything in the forum that will be easier for you by then to take some risk and enter into jobs or services wherein you can be well compensated.

As a newbie in this community if your sole purpose is start earning from the benefits that the forum provides then I think you might get pretty stuck because your stay here should be first to build yourself in knowledge because that gonna make your stay here every easy and you can't possibly contribute when you have nothing upstairs. My only advice to all newcomers is to first read and build yourself before any other thought.
I was happily reading as a newbie was interested in learning more about bitcoin. But it wasn't long when the newbie said why he was interested to learn about bitcoin. That is he wanted to earn. There is no doubt that anyone with the good knowledge of bitcoin will have to earn but as a newbie the earning shouldn't be bodly pronounced such that people could easily align with your desire and help you to be successful. It doesn’t therefore mean that earning I wrong, but it means that earning comes after learning and for the sanity of the forum, the later shouldn't come before the former.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Winterfrost

Activity: 622
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 04:22:29 PM

And I've also come to know that this forum can give me the best possible knowledge that I need about cryptocurrency, whilst learning about the different currencies in crypto I can as well earn from it.

welcome to bitcointalk forum , there are many topics that can teach you about cryptocurrency , ill advice you to try navigating the platform a bit to know your way around ,also identify with your localboard. you could start participating in altcoin bounties to earn some tokens .

I_Anime

Activity: 392
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 07:00:37 PM

learning about cryptocurrency is really fun and helpful. Thats why I literally don't joke around with platforms like this that impact more knowledge about crytocurrency. Beside the more knowledge you're obtaining the more your earning, got to balance it. I always try my best to grab any opportunities for me to learn more about Cryptocurrency. And the process of reading this post and the replies I've also learned new important tips and I will gladly say thanks. I'm looking forward to learning more about cryptocurrency in this forum.

MegameSama

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

I will write anything for you

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2023, 02:09:45 AM

HELLO I'm also new here, for your question, you can start by looking for a bounty or airdrop sub forum to get money, there are lots of bounties you can take part in, or if you are confused you can click this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 . thank you hope it helps.

╓                                      I will write anything for you                                       ╖
║     〘 what you will get : 〙〘  ✅ Article according to your request. 〙•〘 ✅ 500-2000 words per article 〙  •〘 ✅ Free AI content checking 〙 •〘 ✅ Free content plagiarism checking 〙     ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› pm me on telegram @megamesama  ◊ PRICE $10/Article ◊ unlimited revisions ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: