Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:05:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If someone is a proven liar, do they deserve to be given negative trust?
Yes
No
Not sure

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If someone is a proven liar, do they deserve to be given negative trust?  (Read 959 times)
BenCodie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 09:41:37 PM

I suppose you are right. However that also a pretty big fact to drop...that the majority of this forum would be in negative trust because lying is apparently so common..

The results of nearly all scientific research on the general population show that even honest people tell an average of up to two lies a day. These are mostly referred to as "white lies," but they are lies nonetheless. Approximately 75% of the total number of participants fall into this group. About 20% of people are intermediate liars, telling 3-5 lies per day, while 5% are prolific liars who tell 6 or more lies per day.

https://www.uwlax.edu/currents/how-often-do-people-lie/
https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/questions-character/202211/are-most-people-liars

I think we are forgetting the main point if we are talking about lying without considering its effect.

A white lie which doesn't actually effect anyone in comparison to a lie that may increase a person's trade risk or trustworthiness would be very different to situations to one another.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 931

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 10:17:33 PM

I think we are forgetting the main point if we are talking about lying without considering its effect.

A white lie which doesn't actually effect anyone in comparison to a lie that may increase a person's trade risk or trustworthiness would be very different to situations to one another.

That wasn't the main point here because you didn't present your initial question in that manner.

So, to address your question once more: "If someone is a proven liar, should they get negative trust?"
Short answer: No.
Long answer: Please refer to my initial reply in this thread.
<...> it's kind of a tricky thing that can change depending on the situation. Not all lies are the same, if you get my drift.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SmartGold01

Activity: 686
Merit: 731

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2023, 11:44:22 PM

Well I may not know much about the trust system but with my understanding so far and compared with physical cases anyone who lies is a criminal and criminal connotes a scammer. So while dealing with anyone and you think such person or sites are likely to scam people you can leave your feedback this depends on your personal thought towards that person maybe have had an encountered before and such person scammed you, then what is next is to give negative tag.

Again if there is anyone promoting a site that tends to offer 100 percent and above as a return of investment within some hours you should know this sites is scam site, hence the poster deserves a negative tag to warn people against the site.

Note: all lies are lie no lie can be considered as little, a thief is always thief and whenever they are caught that's is the day they started stealing you should know such person's has been stealing for long, so he deserved tag for such act at this point negative tag is possible.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16655

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2023, 05:50:02 AM

Note: all lies are lie no lie can be considered as little
How about Santa? The tooth fairy? "You look great!"? "Nice car!"?
People want you to lie about some things, and they aren't going to like you if you're brutally honest with them all the time.

SmartGold01

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2023, 07:56:43 AM

Note: all lies are lie no lie can be considered as little
How about Santa? The tooth fairy? "You look great!"? "Nice car!"?

Yeah you are correct but let just say that is the "world" we found ourselves and is unavoidable... Although most of those words are logical statement knowing too well "you are looking great" and off course your Car definitely looks "Nice" and they must want to commend on it, at this point you knows already.

People want you to lie about some things, and they aren't going to like you if you're brutally honest with them all the time.
Do I say it depends on individuals and not everyone will want to lie about some things (the truth is always bitter), there are people who are that strict and doesn't lie and they are very fair in their judgements. Although this lying attitudes are commonly with the newbies (or anyone whose purpose is to scam or gain something for self satisfactory), I believe such a reputable and high profile person like you can't involves in those silly act and you can't lie over something that I know that will or won't add any value to you, as I believe you are above that stage in life and in forum entirely.

However, like I said before I might not know much about the trusting system, so I will keep learning from you people the more I spend quality time here.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Iron Fist

Activity: 234
Merit: 50

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 10:44:30 AM

Do I say it depends on individuals and not everyone will want to lie about some things (the truth is always bitter), there are people who are that strict and doesn't lie and they are very fair in their judgements.

I'm approaching my forties, and I've yet to met a person who has never told a lie in their life. People fib from time to time, but it doesn't necessarily make them compulsive or pathological liars. Take me, for instance; I might tell little white lies to shield my kids from harsh realities or to make my wife feel better. Ever heard of the classic "Do you think I'm fat?" question? Try answering that one honestly and see what happens!

So, if you claim you've never lied, you're either a hermit living on a deserted island or not doing a great job as a parent, spouse, or friend...
SmartGold01

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2023, 11:52:52 AM

Do I say it depends on individuals and not everyone will want to lie about some things (the truth is always bitter), there are people who are that strict and doesn't lie and they are very fair in their judgements.

I'm approaching my forties, and I've yet to met a person who has never told a lie in their life. People fib from time to time, but it doesn't necessarily make them compulsive or pathological liars. Take me, for instance; I might tell little white lies to shield my kids from harsh realities or to make my wife feel better. Ever heard of the classic "Do you think I'm fat?" question? Try answering that one honestly and see what happens!

So, if you claim you've never lied, you're either a hermit living on a deserted island or not doing a great job as a parent, spouse, or friend...

Like I said earlier from my first post you will understand what I meant as I do mentioned that is the "world" we are into and we can't avoid it, and not in terms of money. From what you said about your kids, I think you are only trying to convinced them on trying to do what you didn't want them to do at the moments. So indirectly whenever you are practicing this we can call it lie as well.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 12:21:20 PM

It depends on what he lied about and how much harm the lie caused. Call it the lie of the Bounty Campaign manager who is running a fraudulent bounty [1]. Based on the lies spread by the Tokensuite team, DT members have left negative feedback on their profiles as a form of prevention for other members so they don't believe in what they are running. 
Lies that spread fictitious stories through a post with the aim of increasing other members' enthusiasm for investing do not have a bad impact or harm other members. This type of lie can be called a positive lie that does not harm members in the forum.

1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106337.0

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Solosanz

Activity: 798
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 01:57:14 PM

It depends on what he lied about and how much harm the lie caused. Call it the lie of the Bounty Campaign manager who is running a fraudulent bounty

It's related to scam, obviously the users were deserved to get negative feedback.

Lies that spread fictitious stories through a post with the aim of increasing other members' enthusiasm for investing do not have a bad impact or harm other members. This type of lie can be called a positive lie that does not harm members in the forum.
I don't think such kind lie is positive, it always related to merit fishing because these kind thread are created by low rank users and they post in the section that have a good merit circulation. If they create it about shitcoins and posted in shitcoins board, I don't care.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BabyBandit

Activity: 252
Merit: 68

Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2023, 09:00:10 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2023, 09:26:38 PM by BabyBandit
Merited by CryptoHeadlineNews (1)

All this...... maybe hundreds of threads of the trust system, I bet it is like it is. it wont change the past future, because of it already did.
I haven't had a reason to use the trust system yet, so I can't say to much. But one strange thing is that if two guys does a deal, of course they should be able give each other trust (Good or Bad) depending on how the trade goes.

But people that got zero things with what happens 99.99% go and give red trust like they where FBI is wrong in my opinion, It can have some good abilitys to. I don't deny it, but the must is must change for the better of the forum (at least what I think)
It will only end up in one thing, that your feelings & emotions will control the trust system NOT the fact of what actually happen. And we all are like that... that just how it is.

Today more people give red tust just because they dislike someone or even more embarrasing because their friend dislike someone, grow up stop using Feedback things for personal reasons. That you can get help with in real life and not here, and start use Feedback system for what it should be.

So is the trust system good? No, its terrible, but nothing can change, and this is a easy thing to change. Just make people understand the difference from FACT & EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS.

Fact of something: You give some kind of feedback

Feelings & Opinions: Keep it for yourself!

Cheers -BabyBandit-

BenCodie (OP)
Legendary

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 04:05:47 AM

All this...... maybe hundreds of threads of the trust system, I bet it is like it is. it wont change the past future, because of it already did.
I haven't had a reason to use the trust system yet, so I can't say to much. But one strange thing is that if two guys does a deal, of course they should be able give each other trust (Good or Bad) depending on how the trade goes.

But people that got zero things with what happens 99.99% go and give red trust like they where FBI is wrong in my opinion, It can have some good abilitys to. I don't deny it, but the must is must change for the better of the forum (at least what I think)
It will only end up in one thing, that your feelings & emotions will control the trust system NOT the fact of what actually happen. And we all are like that... that just how it is.

Today more people give red tust just because they dislike someone or even more embarrasing because their friend dislike someone, grow up stop using Feedback things for personal reasons. That you can get help with in real life and not here, and start use Feedback system for what it should be.

So is the trust system good? No, its terrible, but nothing can change, and this is a easy thing to change. Just make people understand the difference from FACT & EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS.

Cheers -BabyBandit-

I think you are very opinionated for someone who just joined the forum in August.

Thank you for your input anyway. I'm not going to comment or reply to it as I really just came here to highlight your very loud presence in the forum since joining.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever been to the forum before/are you an alternate account or is this the first account you've ever created on the forum?

I'm not just asking because of your post here but because I'm seeing your name is many threads with opinions that do not seem like they come from a brand new person who joined 1 month ago for the first time.
BabyBandit

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2023, 11:49:49 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2023, 12:17:04 PM by BabyBandit

Cheers -BabyBandit-

I think you are very opinionated for someone who just joined the forum in August.

Thank you for your input anyway. I'm not going to comment or reply to it as I really just came here to highlight your very loud presence in the forum since joining.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever been to the forum before/are you an alternate account or is this the first account you've ever created on the forum?

I'm not just asking because of your post here but because I'm seeing your name is many threads with opinions that do not seem like they come from a brand new person who joined 1 month ago for the first time.

Hello BenCodie! Hope you doing great. I have never had an account on this forum, but I have been here many many times before when I needed help with something and Google it.
At least I decided to be a Member because I think it can benefits me more.

Anyway, hope you liked me answers, cheers buddie!

BenCodie (OP)
Legendary

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 12:53:57 PM

Hello BenCodie! Hope you doing great. I have never had an account on this forum, but I have been here many many times before when I needed help with something and Google it.

If this is genuine (doesn't read like it is to me but I could be wrong) then, cheers, welcome.

BabyBandit

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2023, 01:20:52 PM

If this is genuine (doesn't read like it is to me but I could be wrong) then, cheers, welcome.

Thanks dude, best wishes to you! And I can promise... It's 100% genuine. You will see a lot of me I guess  Smiley

BenCodie (OP)
Legendary

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 01:46:48 PM

Thanks dude, best wishes to you! And I can promise... It's 100% genuine. You will see a lot of me I guess  Smiley

Cool, thanks. See you around.

I smell something but it might also just be the air where I am today.
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1052

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 06:57:29 PM

Well, i would say yes even though the majority voted for "No" in the poll, this is because I personally feel that a proven liar will be very hard to trust even in trade deals, if a user is proven to be a chronic lie in ordinarily things in and around the forum, what makes anyone think that the same user will not cheat in a trade deal and lie about it ?..

For me, lying should not be encouraged at all in this forum, because it will also affect trust in trade deals, anyone noticed or discovered to be involved in constant lies should be given a negative tag as a punishment and also to serve as a warning and deterant to other users with such behaviors or attitude .

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 423

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 02:33:03 PM

Well, that's up to you. We all lie at some time in our lives. The problem is lying too much or some fat lies that cannot be forgiven.

If you believe that a certain person is lying and this makes you distrust him/her for a trade, leave him/her negative feedback. Others will exclude you from their trust list if they don't agree, but this is relative because if they agree with the rest of the feedbacks and not with one in particular they will not exclude you.

A lie is always a lie no  matter how sweet sugarcoated it is. A little lie can cause a whole disaster if care is not taken. When it comes to trade, it shows how unstable and unreliable someone who tells lie just to try convince someone to get in  a project just for they telling lies to benefit. That is too dirty of an individual. I believe sometimes people tell lie just to cover up something's for their friends or loved ones but no matter how tough the situation could be  telling a lie could end up excavating things beyond what one could imagine.

I have never seen anywhere lie after being told does good but rather harm the situation making it escalate.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 5990

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 02:52:22 PM

A lie is always a lie no  matter how sweet sugarcoated it is.
Not all lies are the same, and if you would like to see how world would look like without even a most harmless lies, you might wanna check The Invention of Lying.

I have never seen anywhere lie after being told does good but rather harm the situation making it escalate.
Really? So you are brutally honest with everyone around you 100% of the time? Never said a white lie in order not to hurt your friend/family member feelings? Geez, you must be fun in RL.  Tongue

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ScamViruS

Activity: 1750
Merit: 720

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 03:23:42 PM

A lie is always a lie no  matter how sweet sugarcoated it is. A little lie can cause a whole disaster if care is not taken. When it comes to trade, it shows how unstable and unreliable someone who tells lie just to try convince someone to get in  a project just for they telling lies to benefit. That is too dirty of an individual. I believe sometimes people tell lie just to cover up something's for their friends or loved ones but no matter how tough the situation could be  telling a lie could end up excavating things beyond what one could imagine.

This is a very honest statement, but it is not always the case and not everyone is like that he does not lie. You should also think about yourself if you are so honest that you have never lied to anyone, depending on the situation you may have lied to others many times. If no one is harmed by a lie told by someone, then that person cannot be identified as a criminal. So one can be considered guilty if a major crime is committed by lying, but not otherwise.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 423

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 10:01:31 AM

This is a very honest statement, but it is not always the case and not everyone is like that he does not lie. You should also think about yourself if you are so honest that you have never lied to anyone, depending on the situation you may have lied to others many times. If no one is harmed by a lie told by someone, then that person cannot be identified as a criminal. So one can be considered guilty if a major crime is committed by lying, but not otherwise.

I believe sometimes people do this to save someone or to cover up something's in other for it not to get worse and sometimes it is diplomatically done to control situations. That can be considered as smart move by some people to have save or forestall any occurrences if that lie was not said but any lie told is already done. There is no way it could be erased anymore from your name that you once told a lie. Be it for the right motive or not once done is already done. No two ways about it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀