Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:38:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My decision on bitcoin  (Read 1082 times)
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 08:06:03 PM

It is not a zero chance that bitcoin would either go to zero or some other variation of going down from here rather than going up, so if bitcoin were to continue to spiral downwardly without ever recovering and if you were to keep buying bitcoin and it never recovers, then surely in those kinds of circumstances you would end up losing, and even if they might be low probable outcomes, those are not zero possibility outcomes
Bitcoin is never going to zero because it's ranked first when it comes to cryptocurrency, bitcoin going to zero, it changes everything in the market. We have a situation at hand, and finding solution in resolving them shouldn't be a problem. Stocking bitcoin back to back because it's one of the promising patterns to be on the safer side. I know it's compulsory to make impacts on bitcoin, never relents but tends to focused our attention towards our finances and growth.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
siniminomorocomunisakito

Activity: 390
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 02:42:27 AM

Bitcoin is never going to zero because it's ranked first when it comes to cryptocurrency, bitcoin going to zero, it changes everything in the market. We have a situation at hand, and finding solution in resolving them shouldn't be a problem. Stocking bitcoin back to back because it's one of the promising patterns to be on the safer side. I know it's compulsory to make impacts on bitcoin, never relents but tends to focused our attention towards our finances and growth.

Very good and you have a nice idea and far ahead by looking at BTC.  storing BTC must also be more careful, both seeds and others, and try if you already have BTC, don't tell it to many people. Enough only for yourself because your asset is your safety.

For long-term investment, BTC is not in doubt, it's just that our ability to survive is still in doubt and it is also inevitable and a weakness when unable to maintain it according to the initial story of your entry into the market. Try not to go to memes first if you want to move. Grin Grin.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 10:20:07 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Very good and you have a nice idea and far ahead by looking at BTC.  storing BTC must also be more careful, both seeds and others, and try if you already have BTC, don't tell it to many people. Enough only for yourself because your asset is your safety.

For long-term investment, BTC is not in doubt, it's just that our ability to survive is still in doubt and it is also inevitable and a weakness when unable to maintain it according to the initial story of your entry into the market. Try not to go to memes first if you want to move. Grin Grin.

Well said ability to survive is still in doubt, investing in bitcoin and holding on to it for Long term investment is not the problem, the problem is If we can still survive till then, sometimes we also need to consider this aspect before making any decision is very important. However I don't look at meme I always avoid them and I can't even advice anyone to invest in meme either, due to the pump and dump that normally occurs in  most of this memecoin.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Freddie Boyer

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

Crypto WEB3 Neobank

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 11:34:44 AM

Sure mate, like I said earlier, when I started this thread I was a bit of a novice who had only little experience or idea in the crypto network, but as of today, I know the importance of security and the penalties that follows if you disregard any caution in safe guarding your mnemonic seed. I'm currently using an electrum wallet to store my Bitcoins but when it gets to a certain level I'll consider the use of a hardware wallet.

For the ranking, it may not be one measure that we are already proficient in the crypto world but the honesty of the conditions that make us acceptable in conveying our investment conditions in order to end well.

Yes, I am also like you taking it little by little part-time studying market patterns and trends to date and in this forum there are quite a lot of references that I can read from several posts that discuss market price issues where it really helps in addition to getting DCA-style ivest patterns in buying BTC the discussion is also quite long and wide.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Fiasem20

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 05:02:15 PM

I recently created a post asking if I should buy bitcoin now or wait for the dip, and majority of the response I got from the post, advised that I should buy now rather than waiting for the dip due to its volatile nature, and I'm satisfied with this response and I'm willing to bear the risk.
Most investors are confused on making decisions on the best time to accumulate bitcoin,and the answer to that question is there is actually no specific time an investor should buy bitcoin.If an investor has the amount to buy Bitcoin and he/she is waiting for the dip moment to accumulate,such an investor is just making a wrong decision ever,even if the price is high every investor should just start buying using the preferred strategy which happens to be the DCA strategy.
Reason for all these questioning, I have a dream of becoming a long term bitcoin holder but, dreams aren't achieved with words alone, an action is needed for the start up, so I have decided to sell one of my less used phone for the purpose of buying bitcoin.
I'm really eager to purchase my first bitcoin in satoshi.
If you have the dream of being a long term holder that's actually a good dream you just have to chase your dreams.If you've decided to sell your less used phone it's actually your choice,you just have to use every opportunity you have to accumulate more and trust me you won't regret.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10334

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 05:20:07 PM

Well said ability to survive is still in doubt, investing in bitcoin and holding on to it for Long term investment is not the problem, the problem is If we can still survive till then, sometimes we also need to consider this aspect before making any decision is very important. However I don't look at meme I always avoid them and I can't even advice anyone to invest in meme either, due to the pump and dump that normally occurs in  most of this memecoin.

To the extent that I might understand the reference to long-term survival, I don't have any problem with such an idea, yet there are frequently guys who talk about long term survival in ambiguous ways, including putting some kind of timeline on what they consider their own long-term survival to be, which causes me to consider that the member might be considering trading out of bitcoin rather than having have had built up their bitcoin position to such a state that they are no longer concerned about any kind of need to either get back their principle and/or to specifically calculate their BTC profits because in some sense a long term position in bitcoin may actually result in an ability to mostly be retaining bitcoin holdings forever and merely shaving off some coins here and there along the way, but mostly living off of various other cashflows and mostly spending the BTC last in terms of potential various sources of cashflow that might be available.

Regarding meme coins, various other shitcoins (which means digital asset products that are not meaningfully related to bitcoin) and/or trading (or gambling), any of us should be attempting to exercise a decent amount of skepticism and conservatism in regards to how much of our value (time and/or energies) that we are putting into those kinds of matters, and generally I suggest no more than 10% of the size of your bitcoin stash for any of that kind of stuff and perhaps even a combination of all of those related non-bitcoin distractions.  At the same time, forum members have the discretion and rights to do whatever they like, including dumb things, and maybe those dumb things will work out favorably for them (which is kind of the nature of gambling) and maybe not.  In other words, there tends to be a decent amount of value that comes from building BTC holdings in relatively conservative and/or certain ways rather than taking too many chances,

yet surely folks are going to have some gambling tendencies, and so I am not suggesting to completely give up on their gambling tendencies, even though I would suggest there would be a quite a bit of value to limit their gambling tendencies to less than 10% of the size of their bitcoin holdings, and sure if they figure out some systems in which they conclude that it is reasonable, prudent and potentially advantageous for them to go beyond the 10%, then surely that is on them, and surely there could be some situations in which that might be the right move, even from a prudence and conservative stand point, and in that regard, we each have our own brains, and some times we might come across situations in which it may well be a good idea to venture a bit into some more risky behaviors for a period of time, and keeping our eyes open to the various trade-offs related to the pursuit of those kinds of avenues.

Sure mate, like I said earlier, when I started this thread I was a bit of a novice who had only little experience or idea in the crypto network, but as of today, I know the importance of security and the penalties that follows if you disregard any caution in safe guarding your mnemonic seed. I'm currently using an electrum wallet to store my Bitcoins but when it gets to a certain level I'll consider the use of a hardware wallet.
For the ranking, it may not be one measure that we are already proficient in the crypto world but the honesty of the conditions that make us acceptable in conveying our investment conditions in order to end well.

Part of the problem when any other forum member mentions some vague concept of "crypto," and then they might mention that they are somehow relating that to bitcoin, yet the next member who mentions "crypto" does not really connect the idea to bitcoin, so then it can become quite unclear regarding what the fuck they are talking about.

Are we still talking about bitcoin or not, and if so, then why not use the word bitcoin rather than crypto, and if you feel some kind of need to use the term crypto, at least if you can describe what you are talking about.. otherwise it hardly makes any sense to be using such term  because really there is no such thing as "crypto world".. that is a bunch of nonsense, unless you say bitcoin and shitcoins and you suggest that to be crypto world.

Yeah, sure people are using the term "crypto" all the time, even smart people and legislators and they also have some other phrases that they use, such as "digital assets," yet there also can be times in which the vague and dumbass phrases are used, but in legislation, for example, the terms will frequently be defined, even though surely in a lot of the more recent legislation efforts, there seems to be a lot of attacks on bitcoin, so in some sense some of the vagueness in the use of language and the convolution of terms ends up in itself being an additional attack on bitcoin in terms of both vagueness of laws that are being proposed and passed and also overly broadness of the laws, which tends to trounce upon various individual rights that people (and businesses) will likely have, yet such "rights" will vary around the world in terms of how rights are articulated and/or respected.. which sometimes is not very much when one group is trying to control another group, and when there are concerns about individuals having too much financial sovereignty and/or privacy.

Yes, I am also like you taking it little by little part-time studying market patterns and trends to date and in this forum there are quite a lot of references that I can read from several posts that discuss market price issues where it really helps in addition to getting DCA-style ivest patterns in buying BTC the discussion is also quite long and wide.

At least in this second paragraph, you were able to bring your conversation back to more concrete ideas, which may well suggest that your earlier dumb-ass, vague, ambiguous and potentially misleading reference to "crypto" might have mostly been about bitcoin, even though perhaps you chose to use the term "crypto" because you wanted to appear smarter and more sophisticated, which for me (and perhaps some others) contributes to a sense of less smart to be using such a vague term that may well include bitcoin as part of what you are wanting to talk about, but you seemed to have had not wanted to use the word bitcoin in that earlier word choice/description that you were making.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1582
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 08:52:41 PM

I recently created a post asking if I should buy bitcoin now or wait for the dip, and majority of the response I got from the post, advised that I should buy now rather than waiting for the dip due to its volatile nature, and I'm satisfied with this response and I'm willing to bear the risk.
Reason for all these questioning, I have a dream of becoming a long term bitcoin holder but, dreams aren't achieved with words alone, an action is needed for the start up, so I have decided to sell one of my less used phone for the purpose of buying bitcoin.
buying bitcoin using DCA + in the smallest unit or satoshi is a good thing, it is useful for minimizing expectations and making investments run stably

"just do it" these are the words that I really like about your topic, however, people who don't start investing straight away will only keep dreaming to buy bitcoin and won't have certainty about the future

boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 11:28:16 PM

"just do it" these are the words that I really like about your topic, however, people who don't start investing straight away will only keep dreaming to buy bitcoin and won't have certainty about the future
You don't say that to those that are all talk. They will say that they're investing on it but you'd see them do nothing until they again will complain that the market had recovered and pumped again.

You're too brutal on them in the latter.

That's the reality that they don't want to start investing because they think that the market will adjust for them and they are not the ones who's going to adjust.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nothingtodo

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 11:38:38 PM

When you invest in Bitcoin investment is up to you, but if you invest in the right market and hold that investment for the long term, your chances of profit will definitely be high. If you don't want to invest right now, you can certainly wait for a big dumping market. Moreover, you can take another plan, in which case you can divide your investment into different percentages and invest in DCA method, in which case you invest in different markets, at different prices.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
SATWAT

Activity: 882
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 11:45:25 PM

buying bitcoin using DCA + in the smallest unit or satoshi is a good thing, it is useful for minimizing expectations and making investments run stably

I like your all review and words about things which are happening to I have few peoples those were dreaming and now as price is increasing they are regretting things which stop them for investing in this bitcoin I personally love to invest in bitcoin with having any other investment is never been good for me even recently I am studying all about DCA hopefully things will be turned into good way for me after long time which I also waste due to some negativity around me.
We need to be positive and having mind-set which keep us on better way instead of going for negativity which is always stop and give not ideal end or staying into dreaming which end terribly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 11:58:44 PM

Your privacy and security should be your highest priority as a bitcoin investor. You should be conservative about your investment or portfolio size to ward off unwanted recognition. In my area, I just told my very good friend of the benefits I get from Sig. campaigns just to motivate him to joining the forum and adopting bitcoin, but to my annoyance and surprise, he tells people at any slight discussion involving  me that I'm a big time crypto Lord and all these generates unwanted recognition from outsiders, and increases the risk of being booked by my country government which is clearly against crypto.

I've learned my lessons and am always very careful what information about my crypto involvement is given out. We should not be panicking or skeptical about the sustainability or ingenuity of bitcoin. Its track records can serve as a reference for us all. The bull run will surely come, but we've to be patient and observe as things unfolds to our favor pretty soon.

Pandu Geddon

Activity: 854
Merit: 597

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 03:21:48 AM

I just told my very good friend of the benefits I get from Sig. campaigns just to motivate him to joining the forum and adopting bitcoin, but to my annoyance and surprise, he tells people at any slight discussion involving  me that I'm a big time crypto Lord and all these generates unwanted recognition from outsiders, and increases the risk of being booked by my country government which is clearly against crypto.

Actually, you don't need to talk about the campaign in the forum. Even though it is very interesting for new people because there are benefits that can be obtained from the campaign, the mindset of new members like that will only reduce the value of learning on the forum. because what they are targeting is getting benefits from the campaign.

there are many ways to introduce Bitcoin to new people. You can also trade and invest. and you can refer to the knowledge from the forum. so your friend's motivation is to learn from the forum, not earn income from the forum.
I hope you tell your friends how to have a good discussion.
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 05:35:39 AM

I just told my very good friend of the benefits I get from Sig. campaigns just to motivate him to joining the forum and adopting bitcoin, but to my annoyance and surprise, he tells people at any slight discussion involving  me that I'm a big time crypto Lord and all these generates unwanted recognition from outsiders, and increases the risk of being booked by my country government which is clearly against crypto.

Actually, you don't need to talk about the campaign in the forum. Even though it is very interesting for new people because there are benefits that can be obtained from the campaign, the mindset of new members like that will only reduce the value of learning on the forum. because what they are targeting is getting benefits from the campaign.

there are many ways to introduce Bitcoin to new people. You can also trade and invest. and you can refer to the knowledge from the forum. so your friend's motivation is to learn from the forum, not earn income from the forum.
Well, Like I said, I leant my lessons the hard way, that not everybody is worth sharing sensitive information with, no matter how matured the person looks or how old they are, actually that was the same way I was enticed into joining the forum by a colleague and I was very conservative of the information because he taught me of its importance but same couldn't be said about my friend.

I'll tell you for free that the singular act strained my relationship with him and made me distance myself from him tactically, also refusing to enroll him in the forum because that would mean more publicity for me against my will.

Yes, I still inform others about bitcoin, but I've taken a different route, now I introduce bitcoin from the angle of decentralization, investment and career provision (such as trading) and now recommend joining the forum as a learning environment to be grounded in knowledge of the bitcoin cryptocurrency. I had to be kicked on the balls to get my shit straight.

laijsica

Activity: 98
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 09:51:50 AM

You are right, objective discussions on forums can certainly be positive because it is primarily needed. Basically basic knowledge about BTC and investment can be obtained from this forum for which many people might be searching for this kind of platform. I have seen some investors who are interested in investing in BTC but the historical investment system in our country does not support it so they are afraid to invest. I personally introduced them to this forum and advised them to study especially the investment DCA strategy. They were interested in discussing the DCA method as an investment strategy and decided later. From my side it was campaigning about BTC outside the forum. However I was also interested before joining here. I heard about this forum through a friend of mine and studying. However, as an investment strategy, DCA seems to be more acceptable and easy to me, so I suggest everyone following this strategy to deposit Bitcoin. Also I have BTC holdings.

moneystery

Activity: 700
Merit: 166

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 10:36:18 AM

In my area, I just told my very good friend of the benefits I get from Sig. campaigns just to motivate him to joining the forum and adopting bitcoin ....

it's a mistake if you tell other people to enter this forum with the benefits they will get by joining the signature campaign, because to be honest, getting into the signature campaign is currently difficult and that means their motivation for entering this forum is only to get paid in bitcoin only, which is a bit of a shame. they should enter this forum with the belief that they are interested in bitcoin and want to explore it by interacting with other users, not for reasons such as bouty, signature, or airdrop.

CageMabok

Activity: 980
Merit: 813

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:50:05 AM

When you invest in Bitcoin investment is up to you, but if you invest in the right market and hold that investment for the long term, your chances of profit will definitely be high. If you don't want to invest right now, you can certainly wait for a big dumping market. Moreover, you can take another plan, in which case you can divide your investment into different percentages and invest in DCA method, in which case you invest in different markets, at different prices.

Apart from having to be smart in looking at market conditions, actually investing doesn't need to be so difficult to understand as long as someone who wants to become an investor already has the capital to invest in Bitcoin. Because investment is a very simple thing for everyone to understand as long as they are mentally strong enough and know how to use the method you said.

I also quite agree with dividing investments into different percentages, because that will direct each person to distribute their money to several things they will do at one time. Because investing in Bitcoin is more suitable with the money we specifically provide for this without sacrificing the money we want to use elsewhere.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Miles2006

Activity: 252
Merit: 163

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 08:44:53 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

The part you mentioned an investor should wait for the dump which is referred as price decline is actually not right from my understanding, what’s the point waiting when anyone can start their investment using the right strategy and still acquire bitcoin knowledge at the same time. The only point about the dip it allows an investor to accumulate more but, waiting is not advisable mostly for newly investors. Right market sometimes doesn’t matter cause you might be missing out just by waiting for a right market.
liasbaa

Activity: 62
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 05:09:22 PM

The part you mentioned an investor should wait for the dump which is referred as price decline is actually not right from my understanding, what’s the point waiting when anyone can start their investment using the right strategy and still acquire bitcoin knowledge at the same time. The only point about the dip it allows an investor to accumulate more but, waiting is not advisable mostly for newly investors. Right market sometimes doesn’t matter cause you might be missing out just by waiting for a right market.
I think he should start depositing bitcoin with little knowledge of DCA if he has disposable income. It is better to start from dumping condition because he can start at lower price. If dumping doesn't get to the price, at least it should start. Later on, the price will decrease as an average of each BTC price. Accumulating BTC using the DCA strategy will tend to lead to long term dips in price.
Bd officer

Activity: 392
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 05:43:37 AM

It's true that if you wait for the market to go down, you may miss out on investing. Don't wait for the market to drop, it's best to buy Bitcoin with the DCA method. Before investing in Bitcoin you need to decide if you can hold Bitcoin for the long term. If you buy Bitcoin at any price and hold it for the long term, you will definitely profit. If you can't hold Bitcoin for long term then you won't be able to make much profit, you can face loss. Therefore, the most effective way to invest in Bitcoin is to buy Bitcoin using the DCA method. If you can continue to invest in the DCA method for the long term, you will be able to buy bitcoins at average prices.
Scarlett_23

Activity: 54
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 05:47:13 PM

You are in the right decision. Now is the golden time to buy Bitcoin.  After holding Bitcoin in 2024, it has fallen significantly from the ATH value.  But if you invest and keep it for a long time, it will surely increase.  No one can say exactly how many years it will take.  You want to sell your mobile and invest in Bitcoin, I welcome your initiative.  Because you want to sell one asset to make another asset.  If you are lucky, you will definitely get an opportunity to buy an expensive iPhone instead of a mobile phone.  Don't panic if you see a lot less money than you made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: