Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic and finances start young Age Stablecoins  (Read 423 times)
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 05:45:51 AM

My friend Will send goverment wich one i don't say the project to start teaching young kids in School about future of Money.like TRON USDT TRC20
Crypto is future when Youngi generation will start learn about Stablecoins.
Teach all ready your kids to keep their trx balance up If they want to pay with USDT tron Stablecoins.
Once young generaton will adopt Stablecoins knowledge we get to going and rock.
Stablecoins are here to stay and Donald trump Will approve them for the. World.

So young people need to be teached how to use USDT USDC and other Stablecoins it's our duty to teach them so faster they adopt the faster all move into Full crypto economy
Well it's not just stablecoins, but everything about crypto itself. There's just many to cover first before making your kids use any forms of crypto out there. The security, the risk, the methodologies, and the technical stuffs that they need to obtain first before keeping their hard-earned money into crypto.

I don't think every parents out there are going to consider this though. It is each of their own at this case. There are parents that do not fancy tech stuff involving their money. My parents aren't really a fan of credit card and I was not able to use it til this day as I don't want to be in debt. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2023, 01:25:39 PM

Well it's not just stablecoins, but everything about crypto itself. There's just many to cover first before making your kids use any forms of crypto out there. The security, the risk, the methodologies, and the technical stuffs that they need to obtain first before keeping their hard-earned money into crypto.
Kids should not touch money too early as they can lose control and get distracted to many things in life. As kids, they must learn, focus on education and some soft skills that can be helpful for their life, interactions with other people. Money is not main thing and priority for kids when you are as parents want to educate them.

Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin can be taught to kids through funny games and I remembered there are some such games designed specifically for kids.

I don't think every parents out there are going to consider this though. It is each of their own at this case. There are parents that do not fancy tech stuff involving their money. My parents aren't really a fan of credit card and I was not able to use it til this day as I don't want to be in debt. Cheesy
Each generation will be exposed to one or some big evolution and they are familiar with it. Then when they get older, something new, new evolution appears but as the elderly, they struggle to learn new things, technologies and see it hardly to use those things for their life. We saw our parents like this and soon our kids will see us like this in future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 09:05:10 AM

So young people need to be teached how to use USDT USDC and other Stablecoins it's our duty to teach them so faster they adopt the faster all move into Full crypto economy

I don't understand why it's now so important to teach our children now about Stablecoins. There already some threads here that want us to teach our kids about crypto currencies and their benefits. Don't get me wrong, if our children are interested and want to learn about it then we should encourage them and teach them about it. But if they are not interested in monetary topics like most kids that I know, it's hard to teach them. The problem with forcing ideas on to children that they not interested in is to make them hate it and never want to touch the topic. It's important to educate kids and prepare them for an independent life, but in my opinion, this should be done more general and not specific to stablecoins. Why not teach them about money in general and how to be use different form of payments in a secure manner? We should be open about all the different types of currencies out there and let our children make their own choices.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 09:31:32 AM

I don't understand why it's now so important to teach our children now about Stablecoins. There already some threads here that want us to teach our kids about crypto currencies and their benefits. It's important to educate kids and prepare them for an independent life, but in my opinion, this should be done more general and not specific to stablecoins. Why not teach them about money in general and how to be use different form of payments in a secure manner? We should be open about all the different types of currencies out there and let our children make their own choices.
I guess maybe because stable coins are like the traditional currency that we use IRL. But yeah you are right. There are also lots of threads which concerns about teaching our kids to get involved with crypto ( non-stable coins ). Any of them are important but it's only optional for a while since we may only waste time ( judging on the kids capacity to digest what they have learned ) which we can use better on a more important thing.

Don't get me wrong, if our children are interested and want to learn about it then we should encourage them and teach them about it. But if they are not interested in monetary topics like most kids that I know, it's hard to teach them. The problem with forcing ideas on to children that they not interested in is to make them hate it and never want to touch the topic.
Teaching kids is different from how we teach the adults. We need to use materials which kids love so that they will never be bored of the subject. Some might still dislike it but their interests can still change later on, so we shouldn't give up easily.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████