Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:15:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is not enough for hodling Bitcoin  (Read 535 times)
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 112

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 11:07:58 AM

I have come to realise that what is stopping some people from hodling Bitcoin is not because they do not have patience to stick to their investment. Having a source of income is the only way people can exercise patience to invest bitcoin.  It is not possible for one who is hungry and has bitcoin in the wallet and would not want to sell the bitcoin to quench the hunger.

While planning to invest in bitcoin people needs consider to have a steady flow of income , if this is not available no amount of patience can be able to make hodling to take place. When their is a flow of money one can always look on to for survival and to solve financial problems this is when we can now talk about having patience to hodl bitcoin to gain profit. It something that result to the lack of patience,  it can hunger or meeting up the daily needs,  if this can be solved it is easy in hodling Bitcoin.
In deed patient they said is a virtue but has rudiments for it's accomplishment in the journey of Bitcoin holding, many has gotten into Bitcoin investment without having some vital basic comprehension of what they are getting  in to. Individually cash flow is an important factor to be considered before considering Bitcoin investment, Bitcoin investment is not a quick get rich investment but a future investment that tend to leave a generational wealth to those who understands it's significant and accord by it.
Any one venturing in to Bitcoin investment should have divers means of income and a better strategies of utilizing it, the budgets should  be analyse properly in other to avoid selling off your investment without reaching your espected end. Instead of selling think of other means  of increasing your income flow like a second job to enable you hodl. Really happy for the knowledge sharing in this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 196

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2024, 12:26:24 PM

you must have a source of income first and after that you must divide this money into four parts based on you expenses for the month. The first part is for your monthly expenses, the second part should be for your emergency funds and the last one should be for your reserve funds any leftover can be used to invest in bitcoin based on your income.

If all these are put in place that person can buy bitcoin regularly and hodli his investment for a very long period of time. Let's say maybe 10yrs and above because he is at ease with his investment and is not worried about whatever challenges that is faces tomorrow during his bitcoin journey because he is ready on a long-term ride.

It depends on an individual income, though I see income as a distraction or limitation on the part of investing in bitcoin, no matter the amount you earn monthly there is still an offer for you in bitcoin, you chose the strategy that goes with your income, no doubt emergency fund is good, a little saving is excellent too, but this things should not stop you from investing, once you invest what you need to do is, improve in your earnings because this will help you not to think of withdrawing your investment, investment in real sense should not be done when you are in your comfortable zone, investment is initiated when you have the opportunity and the fund to do so.

Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2024, 02:49:47 PM

It depends on an individual income, though I see income as a distraction or limitation on the part of investing in bitcoin, no matter the amount you earn monthly there is still an offer for you in bitcoin, you chose the strategy that goes with your income, no doubt emergency fund is good, a little saving is excellent too, but this things should not stop you from investing, once you invest what you need to do is, improve in your earnings because this will help you not to think of withdrawing your investment, investment in real sense should not be done when you are in your comfortable zone, investment is initiated when you have the opportunity and the fund to do so.

First thing wey we need to consider before we enter this holding of Bitcoin journey naim be to get work first. You need to get source of income so that you no go invest for this week make hunger come let you sell you coin next week. Many newbie they experience this thing because their pocket no reach the zeal wey Dem get to invest for Bitcoin after Dem don gather enough knowledge about am. so even if na hand work we good make person for learn so that e go fit dey get small small thing for inside to take invest for Bitcoin. As e stands I get 2 handwork and I dey use dey hold body small small come still dey do DCA.
icebar

Activity: 14
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 05:19:03 PM

Keeping Bitcoin needs more than simply being patient; it also involves making the unwavering decision to stick onto your investment in spite of changes in the market or other influences. It's about maintaining a long-term investment perspective while withstanding volatility and resisting the need to make snap judgements. holding therefore denotes tenacity, resolve, and faith in the long-term potential worth of Bitcoin.
teamsherry

Activity: 168
Merit: 50

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 10:28:32 PM

Sir I would even say an amount of comfort is needed, cause you are investing in bitcoin what if an emergency occurs and the cash at hand is not enough to do it and its of high importance, won't you sell that you retirement plan and solve a major problem first. I'm not saying that average perosns can't invest oh, what I'm saying is that comfort is also important. And how do you have this comfort as an average investor, is to build up emergency funds, cause one thing wey dey disturb plan na unforseen  events, so if your already prepared for things like this, the n your bitcoin holdings are 50% safe, the  we can add other things like discipline, income raise and all others

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Baki202

Activity: 294
Merit: 172

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 07:15:50 AM

Keeping Bitcoin needs more than simply being patient; it also involves making the unwavering decision to stick onto your investment in spite of changes in the market or other influences. It's about maintaining a long-term investment perspective while withstanding volatility and resisting the need to make snap judgements. holding therefore denotes tenacity, resolve, and faith in the long-term potential worth of Bitcoin.

patience is part of it because not everyone can hold money for a long so it takes a lot of commitment to hold money. and immediately you start investing there should be limitation for any kind of spending. and you have to have prepared your self mentally before starting, so that you do not drain emotionally if the price is going down or even worst. and there are and that faith have to be strong because you not really what will happen next while gambling.

Sir I would even say an amount of comfort is needed, cause you are investing in bitcoin what if an emergency occurs and the cash at hand is not enough to do it and its of high importance, won't you sell that you retirement plan and solve a major problem first. I'm not saying that average perosns can't invest oh, what I'm saying is that comfort is also important. And how do you have this comfort as an average investor, is to build up emergency funds, cause one thing wey dey disturb plan na unforseen  events, so if your already prepared for things like this, the n your bitcoin holdings are 50% safe, the  we can add other things like discipline, income raise and all others

if I should invest and there is an emergency and I don't think I will keep it I will rather solve my needs and continue with my investment because there times that you will be in serious need. and that is all part of the bitcoin is an investment and also a problem solver because we all know that times are hard so lets be sincere who will have money and still the same time have an emergency and will not want to sell just because you want to make sure you don't touch your emergency. the things mentioned are very important to succeed in bitcoin especially income.

Dzwaafu11

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2024, 09:01:28 PM

I have come to realise that what is stopping some people from hodling Bitcoin is not because they do not have patience to stick to their investment. Having a source of income is the only way people can exercise patience to invest bitcoin.  It is not possible for one who is hungry and has bitcoin in the wallet and would not want to sell the bitcoin to quench the hunger.

Yeah. You can’t have money and still be hungry, so many people, especially how the country is currently going, even if someone has the money to invest in it, he will rather use the money and eat food because bitcoin investment is not for everyone. Seriously, some people have the ability to even take the risk, but funds to invest in bitcoin are not there, and while some people have it, taking the risk is a problem. So what I can say to all investors and people who are planning to invest is to well plan everything and strategize so that after investment there will not be a problem of finances because the market is very volatile and can change at any moment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Manlikefrank1

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 12:46:35 PM

While planning to invest in bitcoin people needs consider to have a steady flow of income , if this is not available no amount of patience can be able to make hodling to take place. When their is a flow of money one can always look on to for survival and to solve financial problems this is when we can now talk about having patience to hodl bitcoin to gain profit. It something that result to the lack of patience,  it can hunger or meeting up the daily needs,  if this can be solved it is easy in hodling Bitcoin.
I agree with what you saying.when involving in holds of cryptocurrency you need to have other sources of income to be able to balance up your life and running of day to day activities as man.so you need to cautious about investing in holding of coins when you don?t have a good a source of income.because that will just lead to waisted efforts if we don?t plan well towards it.because everything is about calculation and common sense.
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 770
Merit: 181

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2024, 05:05:43 PM

I have come to realise that what is stopping some people from hodling Bitcoin is not because they do not have patience to stick to their investment. Having a source of income is the only way people can exercise patience to invest bitcoin.  It is not possible for one who is hungry and has bitcoin in the wallet and would not want to sell the bitcoin to quench the hunger.

Yeah. You can’t have money and still be hungry, so many people, especially how the country is currently going, even if someone has the money to invest in it, he will rather use the money and eat food because bitcoin investment is not for everyone. Seriously, some people have the ability to even take the risk, but funds to invest in bitcoin are not there, and while some people have it, taking the risk is a problem. So what I can say to all investors and people who are planning to invest is to well plan everything and strategize so that after investment there will not be a problem of finances because the market is very volatile and can change at any moment.
Just having money is really not enough, but having a flowing source of income. At this point it would be good to mention that keeping a salary job might be a source of income flow, as well as doing a profitable business that has survived and is thriving in this economic times.

Discipline is also an accomplice in HODLing BTC as much as patience is, because when one has a flowing source of income and can afford some major expenses, the thought of investing or holding BTC might be just a dream that is unrealistic.
Hence, why one shouldn't wait till there's a flowing source of income before they start investing in BTC to trade or hold.

Zackz5000

Activity: 84
Merit: 50

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 10:08:05 AM

You are right OP I don't think it will be possible to be patient in Bitcoin investment without having a reserve fund or another source of income, Incase there is any emergency or unforseen circumstances arises you won't reason of selling out your holding or temper with your hodling we could easily take from your reserve fund and settle your present need. For Bitcoin investment is profitable when sighted for long term.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 06:37:43 AM

You are right OP I don't think it will be possible to be patient in Bitcoin investment without having a reserve fund or another source of income, Incase there is any emergency or unforseen circumstances arises you won't reason of selling out your holding or temper with your hodling we could easily take from your reserve fund and settle your present need. For Bitcoin investment is profitable when sighted for long term.
When sighted, we should always targets the very best entries and be patient enough for these entries to come. Bitcoin will become stable and profiting for those traders that have set in good entries on the market. Bitcoin will become one of the promising project but we should also take our time to analyzed the market inother to avoid losses that will liquidate our trading accounts. OP is right, every trader and investors in the market ought to be patient enough because there's more to add to the list.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 10:17:30 AM

~snip~
You have valid points here because some people don't put having a steady inflow into consideration because that is the only way to back up your long term investment plan so if there is no steady flow of income you can be tempted to touch your holdings even when you have a long term targets because in some situations you can't bear to see that you have Bitcoins in your portfolio and deny yourself some certain things just because you want your investment to bear much fruits in the future. Having a regular source of income is the only way to be patient enough while waiting for your investments to mature in the long run.

Churchillvv

Activity: 392
Merit: 168

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 10:44:00 AM

~snip~
You have valid points here because some people don't put having a steady inflow into consideration because that is the only way to back up your long term investment plan so if there is no steady flow of income you can be tempted to touch your holdings even when you have a long term targets because in some situations you can't bear to see that you have Bitcoins in your portfolio and deny yourself some certain things just because you want your investment to bear much fruits in the future. Having a regular source of income is the only way to be patient enough while waiting for your investments to mature in the long run.
Before hand we are always advised to have a good cash flow and an emergency funds that could last for at least 3-6 months but here in our country it's not too applicable as most of us do not follow the pattern introduced by these people here. But certainly it's the best thing one can do, you can not say you are a long term holder when you don't have anything doing with your life as it's paramount for your well being and a healthy investment.

Most people do not really care about themselves, so doing the right thing is not always there problem until there is a real problem then they will start looking for solution hence selling their assets my be the next option.

Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 02:55:37 PM

Quote from: Agbamoni
I just wished everyone can understand this prospect OP. Investment is not for those who cannot carter for general live needs without going through pressure or stress. Definitely live happening may occur and if there is no other means to find solution to them then we may look into the little investment as the only means to solve it. In Nigeria today it is difficult to save talk more of having an investment when your not financially buoyant. However. investment is risk and some person are lucky that their investment pays them faster so it gave them a huge start in life. But we shouldn't rely on luck there are simple steps to do things and its best to follow those steps.
That is why is advisable to have other sources of income before going to long term hodling, and it will allow you to achieve your goal because you will be using other sources to sustain yourself before the bull run will occur for you to make profit.

But there are some Nigeria people who are still saving money to buy BTC when the price dump from the market, and they are ready to exercise patience until the bull run occur before they can sell to make a good profits.

The steps is to do everything possible to hodl long before you can sell your coins, which is the best step that will make you progress in BTC investment because some people are still finding it difficult to hodl their BTC for long before they can sell, which is the reason they are earning little profits from their hodling.

Abbatty

Activity: 143
Merit: 81

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 03:14:54 PM
Merited by Wiwo (1)

I have come to realise that what is stopping some people from hodling Bitcoin is not because they do not have patience to stick to their investment. Having a source of income is the only way people can exercise patience to invest bitcoin.  It is not possible for one who is hungry and has bitcoin in the wallet and would not want to sell the bitcoin to quench the hunger.

While planning to invest in bitcoin people needs consider to have a steady flow of income , if this is not available no amount of patience can be able to make hodling to take place. When their is a flow of money one can always look on to for survival and to solve financial problems this is when we can now talk about having patience to hodl bitcoin to gain profit. It something that result to the lack of patience,  it can hunger or meeting up the daily needs,  if this can be solved it is easy in hodling Bitcoin.
Not having a stable income or steady cash flow could make you make some regrettable decisions when you are into all sort of investment, Not just bitcoin alone, but most investment require patience and more patience before it yield. So before deciding to get into bitcoin investment or even other investments and you don’t have a steady paying job or income I will advise as you to hold first.  so as you are saving up for the investment you should also save up for emergency or miscellaneous spending so at least you no go de tempted to sell you investment when you de problem.

We know say patience na de key factor to every good investment but then you need something wey go keep your patience going. Having money for investment is never enough, reading and making research is not enough, but you see that steady income na that one be Koko. Sometimes when you get steady cash flow and  you no make research before you invest fit de profitable but even with your knowledge and research you fit end up running at loss when you no get that steady cash flow.

Who get steady cash flow and no too get knowledge about bitcoin get higher chances of thriving for bitcoin investment pass who make proper research and no get that steady cash flow because who get that constant cash flow fit decide to leave em investment till he yield even if e go reach years but who no get that constant moeny fit end up selling him investment once him enter one kind problem or once hunger hold am him fit decide to sell even at a loss. So try get that constant flow of money before investing.
liasbaa

Activity: 46
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 06:01:39 PM

It is recommended that you maintain a cash emergency fund to keep bitcoin holdings safe for the long term. You need to ensure that the emergency fund can cover the daily expenses of the family for 3-6 months. Having an emergency fund can help you in the future when you lose your job or have a cash supply due to a serious illness. There is no need to withdraw your investment in the middle of the situation. I think it's very important to have a patience in bitcoin investment because holding without patience can be difficult.
Nheer

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 09:12:47 PM

There are only few people who are capable of going hungry and still hold on to their bitcoins, i also don’t support the idea of investing and not having a stable source of income because it will only make your investment more difficult. Going hungry and having your wallet loaded with assets just because say you wan invest na act of stupidity for my side, person no suppose suffer because say you invest na why many people de advise make person get good paying job before thinking of investing so you go fit easily carry eye comot for the investment but if you no get work na so so eye you go de put for your investment and with every little dip or little problem you go wan touch your investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 11:59:21 PM

Yes, you actually spoke well my friend, because investing is never complete until there is an alternative to sustain you while the investment holds for either short or long term profit, and as such this has always been  the reason why we always make this popular statement   (i.e invest an amount you can always afford to lose), , and secondly look for a job, because one thing I have noticed is that many persons have this wrong misconception about Bitcoin being a job, whereas it is a currency, and an asset. Which is as though patience is needed, it's also good for one to own a job

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████