Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:35:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy to say but hard to make it real in the future.  (Read 357 times)
rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2023, 01:05:37 PM

I was told that some people have been holding BTC over 7 or 8 years for the price of BTC to reach a particular price of their choice before they can sell, does it mean they don't have issues to solve by selling their BTC? Or they have other way to get the money to solve the issues without selling their BTC? because it hard me to hold long like one year when there are some important things to buy.
Not that I don't make profits when I hold, but to hold for that particular price to come to pass is the major challenge to me, can you share your idea on how to make it real in the future for that your target price to come to pass, so that people that are facing the same problem like me will learn.

How are we sure say some people dey hodl their btc for that long? Even if there people who hodl that long, na how many percent of people? Moreover no be individuals wey still dey find wetin dem go eat dey try that. Most hodlers for that long na institutions, big boys like Elon musk dem and that level of people wey no need money for anything but you wey need money, abeg sell your coins take solve your problem except no be pressing need after all you buy am for profit and if you don already make profit den you no dey lose . However, na bull run dey come so, e depends on your neeed.
@Gozie51, no talk ooo, as e be so, e get plenty investors way done hold their coins for that long, although I never see, some investors done hold their coins until then get watin them want before them sell, abi you never see some people way if them they serious for something nothing go stop them until them achieve their goal?
Well, everybody no be the say, no mean say wating you no fit do, another person no go fit do am also, although, the economy they very hard but some people way they do better jobs and them they receive N900,000 to million naira every month, those set of people fit hold their coins for long because their own problems no be wating them go chop or clothes way them go buy.
Some of this common men, the things way they make them to sell their coins nah food to chop and shelter no they, but if them get better job all those things no go be their problems and them go fit hold their coins for long period of time, hope say you get my point?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2023, 01:06:30 PM

How are we sure say some people dey hodl their btc for that long?
It's really possible my guy say people dey hodl their BTC for that long, because it's not compulsory say person gats to own a whole full 1 BTC, before it could be regarded as such, because even if na mBTC (i.e 0.001BTC), and you can hodl it for 4 to 5 years, it's still something

Even if there people who hodl that long, na how many percent of people?
I don't think there is any statistics to show how long a BTC have been hodl before releasing back to the market, but even if it's still 0.1% of the total Bitcoin in circulation, then that means it's still something.

Moreover no be individuals wey still dey find wetin dem go eat dey try that. Most hodlers for that long na institutions, big boys like Elon musk dem and that level of people wey no need money for anything but you wey need money, abeg sell your coins take solve your problem except no be pressing need after all you buy am for profit and if you don already make profit den you no dey lose . However, na bull run dey come so, e depends on your neeed.
Yes, na true talk you just talk so my guy, because one thing I always believe be say as long as there is life, there is hope, and for that reason, for the fact that you want to make millions from next bull run don't mean you should ignore solving pressing issues affecting you and your family,  as there is always an opportunity for those who don't give up in this life.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 165

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 10:29:09 PM

Bitcoin price is not permanent and e dey go up dey come down so wetin I wan make una understand for the price of bitcoin is that the price of bitcoin dey falls when investors no come in for the matter, op if you wan keep your bitcoin make the thing increase the wey you want is okay, but the thing is that some people wey dey keep their coin dey make better profit in time coming but some people no dey talk am out when dey make profit for long stay of holding coin until bull market meet am

Wetin u talk na true, na just the best option, because Bitcoin no be wetin person fit predict, but before person go say e won become investor mk e first know the risks about the stuff because it requires a lot of patience and e dey very good to control ur emotions should incase person encounter lost and also to know the timing that is time wey u fit withdraw or invest because person fit comot,  wen the coin still rise or vice versa etc. so e dey very essential to know about BTC first.

odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 11:38:36 PM

Bitcoin price is not permanent and e dey go up dey come down so wetin I wan make una understand for the price of bitcoin is that the price of bitcoin dey falls when investors no come in for the matter, op if you wan keep your bitcoin make the thing increase the wey you want is okay, but the thing is that some people wey dey keep their coin dey make better profit in time coming but some people no dey talk am out when dey make profit for long stay of holding coin until bull market meet am

Wetin u talk na true, na just the best option, because Bitcoin no be wetin person fit predict, but before person go say e won become investor mk e first know the risks about the stuff because it requires a lot of patience and e dey very good to control ur emotions should incase person encounter lost and also to know the timing that is time wey u fit withdraw or invest because person fit comot,  wen the coin still rise or vice versa etc. so e dey very essential to know about BTC first.

Getting familiar to what you are investing on should be the first thing an investor should do. Crypto generally isn't for the children and the lazy type. Although it may be a way for one to make it in life if done right. At the same time it may lead to the opposite side. How you want crypto to work for you depend on your attitude towards it. Investing in crypto because you hear people investing in it isn't a right decision. Your knowledge about it should come first and will help you alot in achieving success.

Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 165

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2024, 08:55:21 AM

I promise myself that I will hold my coins till the price of BTC reach $100k before I will think of releasing the coins to the market to make some millions, but over one year and some months now the price don't want to reach $70k or $100k, and I feel like selling the coins to solve some issues in this current price $25k.
Na who there alive dey there keep coin's, and they said a man proposed but God disposed, so you too don't aspect that the problems will come on top of your head right now, and since problems have come and you don't have any alternative to solve the issues, it is for you to take what you have, because no one can hide the food in the present of hunger. Since you bort Bitcoin at a rate of $20k, and now Bitcoin is currently trading at $27k, at least you make a profit.

Na true talk u talk so, na person wey dey alive dey think about tomorrow, just as u talk, e get as problem go hit person, person no go get choice than to use e life savings carry solve that problem if not person fit die because of the problem and make we no dey use big eye dey kill ourselves because say things no dey go as we plan, forgetting say everything wey dey happen for life na God permission, if e no permit, our effort na e vain, so mk we dey do things dey also get alternative incase one disappoint, although e dey easy to say something and e also dey easy to make am mk e happen but na just because say we no dey control of ourselves, something's wey we dey talk and e dey happen just like that, na just because say e dey online with God own, na e mk we dey always pray mk e will be done in our life, so make we plan today and leave tomorrow mk tomorrow plan itself.

Abdulzuruku01

Activity: 102
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 03:49:19 PM

I promise myself that I will hold my coins till the price of BTC reach $100k before I will think of releasing the coins to the market to make some millions, but over one year and some months now the price don't want to reach $70k or $100k, and I feel like selling the coins to solve some issues in this current price $25k so that my neighbors will not laugh at me and my family because, I hat begging people to borrow money to solve problems than to use what I have at the moment to solve it. Well, if I sell the BTC now I will not regret because I bought the BTC when the price was $20k last year, and if I sell now at least I have little profits to make to solve the problem because there will surely be another bear to buy and hold again.
You are lucky to have an investment that you will use to solve your challenges. I cannot encourage you to borrow or beg when you have the means to address the situation yourself, borrowing or begging will be embarrassing. I understand your worried is to meet up with your target, your goal is to achieve $100k so that you can make a lot of profits before you start releasing your bitcoin.
Since you already know that begging or borrowing will disappoint you, so I think the $5k you made isn't a bad profit. Instead, sell it and start making plans for the future. DCA strategy will cover you to meet up again.

However, make sure you have a backup source of income so that you won't have to rely on your Bitcoin investment in the event of problems because long-term investors typically make more profits than short-term ones.
If you are investing, you have to take your eyes off of it and prevent anything that may distract you during the process, such as borrowing money to invest and always invest what you can afford to lose.
I was told that some people have been holding BTC over 7 or 8 years for the price of BTC to reach a particular price of their choice before they can sell, does it mean they don't have issues to solve by selling their BTC?
Investors who have been holding bitcoin for more than a year also have challenges to deal with, just like you do. However, from what I've observed, most investors look for ways to make money so they can use it to handle problems as they come up, without having to touch their bitcoin investment, which is how you make it to last for a long time investment.
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2024, 07:17:27 PM

I promise myself that I will hold my coins till the price of BTC reach $100k before I will think of releasing the coins to the market to make some millions, but over one year and some months now the price don't want to reach $70k or $100k, and I feel like selling the coins to solve some issues in this current price $25k so that my neighbors will not laugh at me and my family because, I hat begging people to borrow money to solve problems than to use what I have at the moment to solve it. Well, if I sell the BTC now I will not regret because I bought the BTC when the price was $20k last year, and if I sell now at least I have little profits to make to solve the problem because there will surely be another bear to buy and hold again. I was told that some people have been holding BTC over 7 or 8 years for the price of BTC to reach a particular price of their choice before they can sell, does it mean they don't have issues to solve by selling their BTC? Or they have other way to get the money to solve the issues without selling their BTC? because it hard me to hold long like one year when there are some important things to buy.
Not that I don't make profits when I hold, but to hold for that particular price to come to pass is the major challenge to me, can you share your idea on how to make it real in the future for that your target price to come to pass, so that people that are facing the same problem like me will learn.
It's a good thing you even have an investment to look forward to, but am sure that it's because your mind is there, that's why your family issues are compounding, so much so that you can just take the easy way out, and that's to withdraw or cash out your investment prematurely inorder to meet these needs.
Am quite certain that when you do infact withdraw the investment you have kept for long now, it would be hard to do it again.

The best advice is to find a source of income that can meet your needs for now so you don't dip your hands into the funds, you can also decide to withdraw some of it, not all, to solve the most important needs. In addition, diversifying your portfolio to trade shitcoins could help secure profits immediately, that's if you do know how to trade or have great friends or a good broker who is a professional in this regard.

Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 80

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 07:27:28 AM

I promise myself that I will hold my coins till the price of BTC reach $100k before I will think of releasing the coins to the market to make some millions, but over one year and some months now the price don't want to reach $70k or $100k, and I feel like selling the coins to solve some issues in this current price $25k.
Bitcoin have failed to meet up the total all round analysis of pro traders in the market. We have been doing exceptionally well in the system, understands how to comprehend the system and making good streams for profit flowing in and out. You can be patient but at the same time, thoroughly monitored yours Stop Loss because it's one of the options that most traders prevent from happening. This will results in  portfolio liquidation and it will rule out the top goals.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 07:51:35 AM

Op for me investing and holding is very good mostly when one has a target but the target should not override your life and good health because is only who is alive that will enjoy investment. From your challenges once life has gotten to the stage of begging before you eat it's no longer encouraging, though one must pass through pains to achieve in life but since the investment has yielded some profit it's most preferable to sell parts and use it strategically on something that can be of daily sustainable income and plan to buy back when at dip from the one you sell it will give you what to take and encouraging your next investment to the targeted period of time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: