Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Risk management is very essential during this post-halving season  (Read 248 times)
Asiska02

Activity: 826
Merit: 680

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2024, 07:04:20 PM

In conclusion, the post-halving period comes with a lot of news, hopes, speculations, and expectations, and if you aren't careful, you might end up risking too much and put yourself in a position of huge loss and so we must react to these speculations in a matured way that doesn't put us in too much risk.

If you have any suggestions regarding how to manage or reduce our exposure to risk during this post-halving season you can do well to share it with us here.

This is it the first halving though but every investor especially the new ones have to be more careful on how they react to certain situations that comes after the halving just like the period we are into now. Before the halving, we already have a plan to sell our bitcoins at a particular time irrespective of what happens along the line before getting to that time. Don’t be disturbed, discouraged or carried away with the negative news that will keep hitting the market from time to time. If you have believe in your investment, which is what initially lead you to do your investment in bitcoin, no any news should scare you to sell your coin. Hold tight until the bull run time to earn your maximum profit on the investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Churchillvv

Activity: 406
Merit: 172

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 08:07:05 AM

As long as the halving is concerned all I see and here in the forum is don't be deceived to sell, hold tight and don't let go, manage risk etc.

But perhaps there are more really issues that one should learn about especially newbies like me, this is my first time seeing the 4 years circle hence I need for experience people to really discuss what happens and what has happened before now in the crypto space but all I see is my fellow newbies advising from a general knowledge. Well it's also go at least they've got more experience than I have, but all I can say about the post halving is it doesn't mean anything to me, whether it's halving or halving is over and we expect bitcoin to reach another ATH from now the next year October I don't really care because what I have in mind before purchasing the little I have now is for a longer time than a 4 years circle and I believe it's going to surely be profitable even while it not time for my harvest.

Additionally, @tranthidung I appreciate the links you shared I'm making use of them already and perhaps that's exactly what I expected from more people than merely vague talks.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: