Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin kwoledge is not complete without bitcoin investment  (Read 3261 times)
rachael9385

Activity: 462
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2023, 04:05:00 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

In some cases, so many people happen to be in a particular country that doesn't accept Bitcoin, but they have knowledge of Bitcoin. Some people end up believing what the government have said about Bitcoin, but still with their knowledge, out of fear, they just quit investing and watching others invest. The government can't control Bitcoin, so I still don't think that the same government can control Bitcoin investors.

Going against your government remains a bit of a dilemma because no one wants to lose their life, liberty and/or property, and governments will frequently have differing views in regards to rights that are retained by citizens, whether we consider those as fundamental human rights or if we believe that such rights are derived from some kind of an authority..
You are apparently right, as I have heard of some cases whereby the government and their officials have to do some illegal things just to make sure that their secret don't get exposed to others. Some of the reasons why most people find it difficult to act on their right is because they might not have the money to go further if any incident should occur, so, I can say that it is very hard for someone to compete with the government because they have it all, they have the money, and they still have the power to control somethings.

The real truth is that, the government doesn't fear any of their citizens, but they still do their things in secret ways for people not to know.

It is hard to blame normal people for sometimes not understanding their rights or feeling enough courage to put systems into place in order to protect themselves and/or to even look after themselves.. and surely sometimes, many people who are even more than willing to go along with the dictates of their governments will sometimes just get pushed too far and they will feel needs to revolt in one way or another.
Although, it is not a 100% good idea to go against the government, but sometimes, if we know something that's going to help us and others and the government is refusing to allow the citizens to take good advantage of it, then I think people should look for a way to gain access to those things, just like the way Bitcoin is today that some government doesn't accept it and still keep a law for the Central Banks not to allow transaction with cryptocurrencies, so in these cases I do say everyone should figure one way or the other to get Bitcoin.

Sometimes, we don't have to disobey the government in a very bad way. That's why if we want to do something that the government forbade, we should also apply wisdom to do it, so that there will be no harm. The reason I said what I said was because even the government are not always right in their own ways. I wish they were always right. They wouldn't have banned or think that Bitcoin is a big threat to them.

I am surely not anti-government, but there are a lot of times in which governments go too far in terms of exercising their power, and that going too far likely takes place in all countries, but just in differing ways and having impacts on differing groups of people, depending on the various in-place systems (infrastructure), culture and/or history of the country
Yes, I totally understand the whole conception about all the things that you are saying, and they are true. The government can go too far to the extent of taking a life just to make sure that they get what they want, let me bring the cases of JULLIAN ASSANGE, the US government went too far on that case, even as the citizens were protesting for the release of Jillian Assange but still, the government refused.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2023, 05:36:19 PM

It isn't necessary to know all about bitcoin before you're buying but some knowledge's essential. You'll have an idea for market upturns by checking recent history to educate yourself. I wouldn't recommend buying unless you know what you're doing or else you could lose your coins if you don't know how to store them or when to sell so education's vital.

Having fundamental knowledge is important for all kinds of investments. If you don't know about the asset you are investing in then you are gambling with your money. Investment is not gambling; it is a combination of knowledge, vision, risk management and skills. Many people started buying bitcoin and dogecoin in the last bull market when their price was at its peak. Later they exit the market with a massive loss of funds. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 08:01:36 PM

Knowledge is never a waste, you could turn your knowledge to your advantage by teaching other people about Bitcoin, by referring them to exchanges or services where Bitcoin is used and earn your share of Btc on their traffic, you could open a blog or a youtube channel or stuff like that and in some way make some sats from it.
Knowledge is power, expecially if you know how to take advantage of it.

PS: and yes....as Z-tight already suggested you would better not show off to the world your crypto holdings

If I where there OP, I would say that having Bitcoin would booast your knowledge about BTC. it's like doing a course in school and then doing the practicals, the practicals will help your knowledge of that particular course. So, gaining knowledge is good, but putting it to practice is very important as well. I am sure that is what the OP is trying to say.
It even sounds so funny for someone to have knowledge about bitcoin and don't have bitcoin,  what will be the use of the knowledge,  what is the person tell others when he/she talks about bitcoin to people, I think such person won't be taking serious because it doesn't make any sense knowing bitcoin but no bitcoin to show. Life is all about practicing what you preach, having bitcoin will bring about more knowledge about the market and the security aspects of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is real and not just literature people can only read , reading it as literature and without owing it is not of any value.  We need bitcoin to tell people about it for them to believe what bitcoin is really is .

Being a jujtsu black belt doesn't necessarily implies kicking asses to people honking at you at traffic lights : it will help you to manage dangerous situations, avoid or deescalate them; will give you an advantage in identifying a threat moments before it materializes giving you an advantage.
Same applies in my opinion to bitcoin knowledge, you should know the matter you are dealing about and will avoid getting into messing situations.
I'm surrounded by a significant number of people who tell me about their investments in btc but once I ask some detailed questions ( like what Btc wallet do you use, where do you store your Btc or even how many Btc you bought) I discover they think they are invested in Btc whilst they only provided their money to organizations/project/societies who claim to incest their money in Bitcoin for a nice profit return ( in short words they are all victims of Ponzis).

Having proper knowledge will prevent you from losing money, will make you understand the idea behind Satoshi's creation and will let you recognize and seize right opportunity the day it presents itself to you.

Yeah. You're very correct. Those who have BTC using an intermediary, though they think they have some knowledge about BTC will only have half knowledge about BTC.
Some knowledge are better learnt from personal experiences.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 08:05:26 PM

Yeah. It doesn't make a single sense knowing about Bitcoin and not actually holding it. It will only amount to having a head knowledge and not having hand on experience.
Knowledge is power, but knowledge not put to practice is a useless.
Any knowledge that is not used or used in life will remain useless and that person is no different from someone who doesn't know about Bitcoin. What you say is actually quite correct for those who already know about Bitcoin but are still afraid to buy Bitcoin or keep Bitcoin as their own investment.

Knowledge, or having a lot of knowledge but not making a profit or not being able to feed us or help us have a better life is also useless. So, knowing about bitcoin will not make us better than anyone else if we do not invest in it and do not get positive results from it.
It will be a big loss for those who already know about Bitcoin but don't want to have Bitcoin as an investment for their own future, because opportunities that are not used properly after having more knowledge will be a waste for anyone. So knowledge will be useful when someone wants to use it for themselves and it will be much better if someone wants to tell other people about Bitcoin even though other people don't necessarily want to accept that knowledge.

People won't care how highly educated you are, how talented you are, how hard you try. What people will look to you to judge is the results you achieve. But to get good results, knowledge needs to be used and applied, otherwise a pile of empty knowledge will become useless.
That is quite true, because knowledge that is not used will also become very dull over time and will never be useful at all, so the application of knowledge really needs to be done to prove to many people that knowledge about Bitcoin is indeed good for many people to learn. Because the main thing that other people will judge about knowledge is its benefits and also the results that can be obtained from that knowledge so that other people will not think that knowledge about Bitcoin is just useless.
To summarize what both of you have just said about having all the knowledge but not using the knowledge to achieve some security in the nearest future due to not investing, is because the lack faith and believe in bitcoin that it can become a safe haven in the future to come. Having the knowledge of what you don't have faith and trust in, will make that person take some opportunities for granted, because there is no way that you know that bitcoin is a treasure and believe so that you wouldn't start investing to know how the treasure looks like. Being to familiar with something and you don't put it in practice, will make you not to see the benefit that it has. This is the same with bitcoin.

Well, i don't completely agree with that assertion that the reason the haven't invested despite having the knowledge of BTC is due to lack of faith and believe.
Sometimes, it may be due to lack of spare cash. Some persons might really wanna invest, but lack the wherewithal to do so, and this doesn't imply lack of faith.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 308
Merit: 185

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 09:59:28 PM

Op, it is good that you have gained some knowledge about Bitcoin before you decided to buy and hodl it for a long term. This Bitcoin knowledge you have gained will help you to hodl your Bitcoin even when the Bitcoin price fluctuates you will still hodl your Bitcoin because you have already studied how Bitcoin works, and nothing will discourage you from selling your Bitcoin at a low. And is like you have perfect timing for buying Bitcoin at this period because Bitcoin price look stable these days.

Obim34

Activity: 252
Merit: 225

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 10:56:02 PM

It isn't necessary to know all about bitcoin before you're buying but some knowledge's essential. You'll have an idea for market upturns by checking recent history to educate yourself. I wouldn't recommend buying unless you know what you're doing or else you could lose your coins if you don't know how to store them or when to sell so education's vital.

Having fundamental knowledge is important for all kinds of investments. If you don't know about the asset you are investing in then you are gambling with your money. Investment is not gambling; it is a combination of knowledge, vision, risk management and skills. Many people started buying bitcoin and dogecoin in the last bull market when their price was at its peak. Later they exit the market with a massive loss of funds. 
Well said, they say Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Before making any investment one should be 90 percent acquainted on what he is to invest into. Many will say there are even risk in Bitcoin so in a case where all the risk involved are neglected, the person might attain losses due to ignorance but that can never be an excuse because he/she failed to learn before involving in the investment.

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1729

Duelbits.com

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 11:05:09 PM

Well, i don't completely agree with that assertion that the reason the haven't invested despite having the knowledge of BTC is due to lack of faith and believe.
Sometimes, it may be due to lack of spare cash. Some persons might really wanna invest, but lack the wherewithal to do so, and this doesn't imply lack of faith.
Lack of confidence is just an excuse not to get in and start investing.
There are many people who are not sure but they try to get in with enough cash for investment of course.

After all, if you're not sure why go and learn about Bitcoin on a forum.
If they already understand, there is nothing to doubt with Bitcoin, entering at any price if the target price is still high it will not matter because the investment is done long term.

Trying to foster a belief must of course also master the knowledge.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 12:03:53 AM

Bitcoin is one of the alternatives to long-term investment, especially the goal of saving money by setting aside a few percent of your regular income at a certain time, that's good. you have realized from the beginning that prices fluctuate from minute to minute, right? 50% of your analysis can be bullish even 50% of the analysis can be bullish in just a few hours from time to time. I think you understand that's why you choose hodl for the long term by looking for information to increase protection.

You are a person who likes anticipation, electrum is also good, one of the bitcoin wallets that quite a lot of people use to store bitcoin, you can also use siganture for the security of your bitcointalk account, in my opinion you are quite comfortable on the forum and your learning progress is quite fast, try signing your account like this.

Even if you are interested and do it.

For protection of your wallet as much as possible do not click on random links, update and use premium antivirus if your device is used to access the internet.

I sometimes divide 50% in Cex or exchanger, get used to not keeping in 1 basket, even though the exchanger has the potential to close at least complete authentication like a bank, of course this is not a recommendation, it's just my habit, even so many cexes have survived for years until now and are growing.

especially if there are more assets, I feel your efforts to collect regularly, if you have taken precautions, try using a hardwhare wallet here is an example bro.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10293

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 04:41:20 AM

In some cases, so many people happen to be in a particular country that doesn't accept Bitcoin, but they have knowledge of Bitcoin. Some people end up believing what the government have said about Bitcoin, but still with their knowledge, out of fear, they just quit investing and watching others invest. The government can't control Bitcoin, so I still don't think that the same government can control Bitcoin investors.
Going against your government remains a bit of a dilemma because no one wants to lose their life, liberty and/or property, and governments will frequently have differing views in regards to rights that are retained by citizens, whether we consider those as fundamental human rights or if we believe that such rights are derived from some kind of an authority..
You are apparently right, as I have heard of some cases whereby the government and their officials have to do some illegal things just to make sure that their secret don't get exposed to others. Some of the reasons why most people find it difficult to act on their right is because they might not have the money to go further if any incident should occur, so, I can say that it is very hard for someone to compete with the government because they have it all, they have the money, and they still have the power to control somethings.

The real truth is that, the government doesn't fear any of their citizens, but they still do their things in secret ways for people not to know.

All governments and all government officials are not the same, and different jurisdictions give differing kinds of authorities to government officials... some are abusive of their authorities and some are not, and some of my criticisms are not so focused on various kinds of local corruption or local abuse of power, which may or may not be as systematic as you are making it out to be.  Of course, in bitcoin we frequently focus on the abuse of power that comes with having control over money, printing money and then systems that try to control ways that citizens can attempt o protect their value, including being able to buy, store and/or use bitcoin.

It is hard to blame normal people for sometimes not understanding their rights or feeling enough courage to put systems into place in order to protect themselves and/or to even look after themselves.. and surely sometimes, many people who are even more than willing to go along with the dictates of their governments will sometimes just get pushed too far and they will feel needs to revolt in one way or another.
Although, it is not a 100% good idea to go against the government, but sometimes, if we know something that's going to help us and others and the government is refusing to allow the citizens to take good advantage of it, then I think people should look for a way to gain access to those things, just like the way Bitcoin is today that some government doesn't accept it and still keep a law for the Central Banks not to allow transaction with cryptocurrencies, so in these cases I do say everyone should figure one way or the other to get Bitcoin.

Sometimes, we don't have to disobey the government in a very bad way. That's why if we want to do something that the government forbade, we should also apply wisdom to do it, so that there will be no harm. The reason I said what I said was because even the government are not always right in their own ways. I wish they were always right. They wouldn't have banned or think that Bitcoin is a big threat to them.

I cannot disagree with any of this.

I am surely not anti-government, but there are a lot of times in which governments go too far in terms of exercising their power, and that going too far likely takes place in all countries, but just in differing ways and having impacts on differing groups of people, depending on the various in-place systems (infrastructure), culture and/or history of the country
Yes, I totally understand the whole conception about all the things that you are saying, and they are true. The government can go too far to the extent of taking a life just to make sure that they get what they want, let me bring the cases of JULLIAN ASSANGE, the US government went too far on that case, even as the citizens were protesting for the release of Jillian Assange but still, the government refused.

We still probably should attempt to be more specific about which government.. which is likely the US governments and other governments going along with it.. so I doubt that it is very helpful to speak generally about the government without attempting to specify which parts were unjust.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 08:04:08 AM

I totally understand where you're coming from! Knowledge is never a waste, even if you don't have the funds to invest in Bitcoin right now. It actually prepares you to make smarter financial decisions when you do have the money. By the way, I'm really happy for you for taking that leap and making your first Bitcoin purchase! What's even better is that you're using your spare cash and practicing dollar-cost averaging during price dips. That shows you know what you're doing! Remember, Bitcoin is a long-term investment, so stay committed and you'll be just fine. Keep it up

Xcode7

Activity: 1134
Merit: 418

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 08:12:05 AM

I totally understand where you're coming from! Knowledge is never a waste, even if you don't have the funds to invest in Bitcoin right now. It actually prepares you to make smarter financial decisions when you do have the money. By the way, I'm really happy for you for taking that leap and making your first Bitcoin purchase! What's even better is that you're using your spare cash and practicing dollar-cost averaging during price dips. That shows you know what you're doing! Remember, Bitcoin is a long-term investment, so stay committed and you'll be just fine. Keep it up
The initial steps taken will determine the journey that will be taken and in my opinion when someone has studied and invested it is a pretty good start regardless of what will happen, but I believe the process that will be gone through will be comparable to what will be obtained later.
In theory and what will happen in investing will be slightly different because some undesirable things are possible to happen so having knowledge first and making real moves is a step to expand the knowledge you already have.
There are indeed many things that need to be paid attention to in detail, as you said, I really agree.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Gaza13

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 08:34:14 AM

Op, it is good that you have gained some knowledge about Bitcoin before you decided to buy and hodl it for a long term. This Bitcoin knowledge you have gained will help you to hodl your Bitcoin even when the Bitcoin price fluctuates you will still hodl your Bitcoin because you have already studied how Bitcoin works, and nothing will discourage you from selling your Bitcoin at a low. And is like you have perfect timing for buying Bitcoin at this period because Bitcoin price look stable these days.
It's true what you said, if we buy something, whether at the market or supermarket, we definitely look at the function of what we buy. Moreover, when we buy an asset, the price fluctuates very erratically. If you have studied or understood the concept of this asset created by its inventor, perhaps your eyes will be opened to how great he was in creating this asset. In creating a wallet to store it, the secret key to the wallet, I think he is the most genius inventor in this most sophisticated century. Yes, maybe everyone should study first, including me, before investing in this asset. After gaining little by little knowledge, I became more confident in this asset, I continued to accumulate it every month and continued to hold it until my children grew up. Yes, I gave a small inheritance to my children, of course when they grow up my children will enjoy the results of their father who is struggling now

rachael9385

Activity: 462
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 08:42:48 AM

All governments and all government officials are not the same, and different jurisdictions give differing kinds of authorities to government officials... some are abusive of their authorities and some are not, and some of my criticisms are not so focused on various kinds of local corruption or local abuse of power, which may or may not be as systematic as you are making it out to be.  Of course, in bitcoin we frequently focus on the abuse of power that comes with having control over money, printing money and then systems that try to control ways that citizens can attempt o protect their value, including being able to buy, store and/or use bitcoin.
Categorically, you are correct, and I would say that sometimes, when the powers are in the wrong hands, they get misused, and they also manipulate the good ones and the bad ones too. I have to agree.

What you said earlier about good and bad being in government organisations, and I would say that the bad ones are more than the good ones in the government. That's why when it comes to laws making, they make the kind of law that will affect some others, while secretly they also go against the rules, just like some of them don't approve Bitcoin in the country, but I seriously believe that secretly about 10% of the government officials, do invest in Bitcoin, but they don't want others to take advantage of it publicly, if not I don't see any reasonable reasons why after all these years of good witnesses of Bitcoin movement they still don't want to make Bitcoin legal in their country, sometimes they think that they are making the right decisions, but I do say it is not all the time they do the right things.

I cannot disagree with any of this.
Yes, most times, if the government doesn't want us to take good advantage of something that is going to help us in the near future, then we should not hesitate to get those things. The government are same human beings as us. The only thing that makes them a bit different from us is the type of power that they have, so as Bitcoin is a good store of value for people, it is good to make good use of it.

We still probably should attempt to be more specific about which government.. which is likely the US governments and other governments going along with it.. so I doubt that it is very helpful to speak generally about the government without attempting to specify which parts were unjust.
For me, I would like to talk about my own government. Although the government in my country didn't totally ban Bitcoin, they just restricted the CBN to carry out crypto-currency (Bitcoin) transactions and I still believe that there are still others in the government system that want Bitcoin to be banned and still there are others in the government that want Bitcoin to be legalised in the country, so for the government not to be on one side, they just restricted the CBN to carryout crypto (Bitcoin) transactions.

This is one of the reasons why I believe that. There are good ones and still bad ones. However, the bad ones are more than the good ones. You know that in a situation like this, the government has to vote for themselves, and during the voting hours, if the bad ones are more than the good ones, that means they will end up agreeing on the negative side.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 11:32:13 AM

Specific subject learning and practical application of that learning makes a person efficient and creative. What we hear or see about something from a distance, we notice something different in reality. It is very important for an investor to have practical knowledge about investments. If the investor does not have real experience then he will make random investment. There are many differences between verbal education about investing and hands-on investment education. When we sit and enjoy a football match on TV or in the gallery, we think that I would have played much better if I was in the place of the player playing on the field but the reality is different, if I was dropped on the field instead of a footballer, I don't think I am 10th of the performance of that footballer. Just as football looks easy to watch from a distance but it is very difficult to play, similarly investment seems easy but when we read about investment, investment is much more difficult for us. 
So an investor only acquires knowledge about investment, his knowledge about investment is not complete but an investor has to invest multiple times only then an investor gets real experience about his investment.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Fara Chan

Activity: 1316
Merit: 521

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 01:31:48 PM

Well said, they say Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Before making any investment one should be 90 percent acquainted on what he is to invest into. Many will say there are even risk in Bitcoin so in a case where all the risk involved are neglected, the person might attain losses due to ignorance but that can never be an excuse because he/she failed to learn before involving in the investment.
Those who experience losses through Bitcoin investment are not failures in learning, but some of them are very lazy to learn but they really like fast profits. In fact, every job must have a clearer and more complete knowledge base so that you don't get lost in the middle of the road like people who experience losses through Bitcoin. I think people like that just don't want to understand the risks involved in investing and focus more on profits so they don't use patience when investing in Bitcoin.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Mayor of ogba

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 01:41:20 PM

if not I don't see any reasonable reasons why after all these years of good witnesses of Bitcoin movement they still don't want to make Bitcoin legal in their country
The government understood what Bitcoin would do if they made it a legal tender. People will not want to trust them with their money because the government can walk up one morning and decide to print more fiat currency(dollar) in circulation, making the dollar reduce its value and purchasing power, freeze your account, or deny you access to your fund. Bitcoin is here to solve all these problems. With Bitcoin, you have complete control over your money. No government bank can decide to freeze your account or confiscate your holdings. This is why the government does not want to make Bitcoin legal.

Negotiation

Activity: 1064
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 02:52:52 PM

if not I don't see any reasonable reasons why after all these years of good witnesses of Bitcoin movement they still don't want to make Bitcoin legal in their country
The government understood what Bitcoin would do if they made it a legal tender. People will not want to trust them with their money because the government can walk up one morning and decide to print more fiat currency(dollar) in circulation, making the dollar reduce its value and purchasing power, freeze your account, or deny you access to your fund. Bitcoin is here to solve all these problems. With Bitcoin, you have complete control over your money. No government bank can decide to freeze your account or confiscate your holdings. This is why the government does not want to make Bitcoin legal.
Governments usually want to keep everything under their own control. If bitcoin is legalized people will do whatever they want because there is no central authority. Governments cannot change everything like fiat currency so do not want to legitimize it. First of all we need to change the attitude of the government and the people when it comes to legalizing crypto currency transactions. Because most of the ministers and secretaries of our country do not have much idea about cryptocurrency. As far as I understand they have got some negative idea about cryptocurrency get bitcoin approval first of all the government's mindset and attitude must be changed otherwise it is not possible.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Best-mary

Activity: 280
Merit: 8

BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 05:37:29 PM

I am not suppose to say this here but i want forum members to advice and tell me on how I can go with my bitcoin journey as a newbie and become successful in it without losing my bitcoin. My Dad is late and he left us a building which I and my siblings inherited. I rented my own apartment because I stay in a more civilized area. Whenever my tenant pays me my rent, I just keep the money in the bank and sometimes it stays there for more than six months in my account because I have a job that takes care of my responsibilities. This year when I joined this forum, after reading through topics and comments from forum users on bitcoin investment, I said to myself that it will be wise if i give bitcoin investment a trial and see how it will feel like holding a bitcoin.

Last week Monday, I recieved my rent, but guess what I was scared of investing it on bitcoin because I was having so many thoughts in my head telling me to invest and not to invest. I continued with my forum activities and kept on reading, at a point, I got to realize that what will I gain, if I have the knowledge of bitcoin and I don't invest in it to have the experience on using bitcoin and to also have the experience of holding in long term, so that i can talk about bitcoin from experience. This means that it is important for me to buy bitcoin to acquire more knowledge,and this will be an advantage for me  to buy bitcoin now that the price is dip, before it pumps back. Yesterday, I used 60% of the money my tenant paid me to buy bitcoin and I was relieved and happy. I have also created an electrum wallet which I have transfered my coins into, the reason why I chose electrum wallet because it is noncustodial with RBF and Ligthening Network features, which can allow you to double spend,incase the network is congested and your transaction fee is low,since sometimes bitcoin blockchain used to be congested with dust transactions.

I intend to hold by bitcoin for long, because I just started my bitcoin journey and, I know that it isn't going to be an easy one for a newbie like me. I will use 10% of my income to DCA every month, because I also noticed that fiat currency is depreciating due to inflation and that it is better that I save in bitcoin than to keep it in fiat. The moment my bitcoin reaches $1000, I will look on how to transfer my coins to a cold storage wallet for safety. I couldn't keep this to myself and I said let me bring this to the forum for advise from experienced members on precautions I need to take for me to achieve my bitcoin goal target.

If you haven't invested in bitcoin yet, you should try and do so, if you have the resources so that you can feel the vibes that am feeling right now.

Let's discuss.

It seems we both have similar reasons for investing in Bitcoin but slightly different. Mine all started in 2019 when I started looking up what Bitcoin is all about and how to get on the game. Because I really wanna live a happy life with no stress, things weren't that cool as of then because some people discouraged me that BTC could be another scam that pops out from nowhere and dupe people. Guess what? I invested anyway, and now look at me, glad that I did and even tend to use some other earning means mostly the products I find on Bitgeto support my ministry

All Im trying to say is, be calm and do it, follow your instincts. I promise you, you won't regret it

I believe in Crypto| BTC Analyst| Trader in good Cex (Bitget and Binance)
adultcrypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 06:14:01 PM

Those who experience losses through Bitcoin investment are not failures in learning, but some of them are very lazy to learn but they really like fast profits. In fact, every job must have a clearer and more complete knowledge base so that you don't get lost in the middle of the road like people who experience losses through Bitcoin. I think people like that just don't want to understand the risks involved in investing and focus more on profits so they don't use patience when investing in Bitcoin.
I do not agree with this aspect that those who experience losses are lazy. People are in Bitcoin for various reasons and the approach differs. Not everyone is a hodler, some are just traders and their target is booking profits. Traders experience losses sometimes because no trading system is perfect, so it will be wrong to say that those who experience losses in Bitcoin are lazy.

I know that those that hodl for long never experience losses, maybe those are the people you presume to have sound knowledge of Bitcoin. You might have a point but it takes more than knowledge of Bitcoin to hodl, there are other factors to come to play.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Mayor of ogba

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 07:51:48 PM

Those who experience losses through Bitcoin investment are not failures in learning, but some of them are very lazy to learn but they really like fast profits.
I see those people who lose money through Bitcoin investment and fail to learn why they lost their money as people who only invested in Bitcoin because they think Bitcoin is a get-rich-quick scheme, and when Bitcoin price drops they will have no other choice than to sell their Bitcoin at a loss because they lack the adequate knowledge of what they are dealing with. Those who learn after losing from Bitcoin investment I see them as people who already wanted to gain Bitcoin knowledge, but they were not patient enough and invested in Bitcoin because of FOMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: