Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Swwipe  (Read 86 times)
Charles-Tim (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 4907

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 04:35:49 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2023, 11:25:23 PM by Charles-Tim
Merited by Zanab247 (1)

See this as a question.

This business account company is new, make more research about it yourself.

On Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swwipe.app

It is a business account
You do not have to register the account name with your name, you can use any name that you like
For another bank to transfer cash to which is your bank, Opay, Kuda and Palmpay are not listed
Only commerical banks like First bank, GTbank that are listed
Said it is licensed by the Centralized Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

The last time I tried Chipper cash and other means bitcoin and other crypto P2P users can accept naira payment, I always see my name displayed if I want to send to myself. But with Swwipe, it is only the name that you used that will be displayed, not your real name.

I noticed on Nigeria local board that we do not like P2P. This might be because of privacy. Is this app worth using?

You can read more about it yourself. It is created for business and it has more features than what I have explained about it.

Is it worth it?

It is new so I will only advise people to try it with small amount of money. What do you think?

Odohu

Activity: 392
Merit: 346

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2023, 05:16:35 PM

If they are registered with CBN does that mean that CBN have started approving companies offering crypto-related services? It will be good anyway but then one have to do more research about the company. 

If it happens that they are actually approved by CBN, then Bitcoin penetration in Nigeria is about to take a new shift and that is a wonderful news for us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 05:16:56 PM

Quote from: Charles-Tim
It is new so I will not advise people to try it with small amount of money. What do you think?
Thanks for this new update bro, i will do personal research to know more about this new app because most of the exchange app always demand for BVN for registration which is my fear for any new app that is asking for BVN before the process will be successful because, we all no that anybody can use your BVN to gain access to your money at anytime without your permission. Since you have advise us to try it with small amount of money, if the registration is successful and the app is good to our taste before thinking of how to save some huge amount of money for future use. I believe this app will be more secure than OPay, kuda, and palmpay because, many people has loss a lot of money to all those new online app that made people to prefer banks than online banking because if you have seriou issues you can run to the bank for their customercare to solve it for you instantly.

Charles-Tim (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 05:47:03 PM

If they are registered with CBN does that mean that CBN have started approving companies offering crypto-related services? It will be good anyway but then one have to do more research about the company. 

If it happens that they are actually approved by CBN, then Bitcoin penetration in Nigeria is about to take a new shift and that is a wonderful news for us.
The business account is not about bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies, it is basically about naira and naira only. What I am only implying is that if you want to send naira to someone using the business account, if the person did not use his real name or official business name, the name the person used as the business name will only be seen, not the person's real name. Crypto users may like it because of that, they may want to do transaction with the buyer not knowing their real name.

Thanks for this new update bro, i will do personal research to know more about this new app because most of the exchange app always demand for BVN for registration which is my fear for any new app that is asking for BVN before the process will be successful because, we all no that anybody can use your BVN to gain access to your money at anytime without your permission.
That means you can not use it because it will demand for BVN. Only just that you do not have to use your real name and your business name can be anything you call it which people will only see.

I believe this app will be more secure than OPay, kuda, and palmpay because, many people has loss a lot of money to all those new online app that made people to prefer banks than online banking because if you have seriou issues you can run to the bank for their customercare to solve it for you instantly.
I do not think we should see it as secure as Opay, Palmpay or Kuda because it is not also a commerical bank, it is just a payment account. I will still say that Opay and the likes are better for now because it is just still new.

Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2023, 06:19:37 PM

We get plenty other business account apps way they active, I wan ask before I open this link about their process, dem need anything like KYC for me to carry complete the registration process? I they ask bcuz piple like monipoint and others way person fit use any name open business account they wan use ur BVN to carry link and and things like any ID card way dy recognize by government, so I they ask if this new one also go need make person carry there person ID details carry verify am? If yes then no privacy protection they inside am, as if government wan fine who they behind the account nah just to contact the company to release the person information give dem and eh don finish.

Charles-Tim (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 06:42:06 PM

We get plenty other business account apps way they active, I wan ask before I open this link about their process, dem need anything like KYC for me to carry complete the registration process? I they ask bcuz piple like monipoint and others way person fit use any name open business account they wan use ur BVN to carry link and and things like any ID card way dy recognize by government, so I they ask if this new one also go need make person carry there person ID details carry verify am? If yes then no privacy protection they inside am, as if government wan fine who they behind the account nah just to contact the company to release the person information give dem and eh don finish.
I funded it with ₦10000 and it was almost instant transaction. I withdrew ₦5000 immediately and it was also almost instant transaction when I received it on the commercial bank account that I used. Only BVN is required.

Please, if you will have to test this business account payment, use just the amount that you can afford to lose for it. They are new and they have to stay for awhile before we can begin to trust them more even as they are registered with CBN.

sokani

Activity: 532
Merit: 435

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2023, 10:27:51 PM

What I am only implying is that if you want to send naira to someone using the business account, if the person did not use his real name or official business name, the name the person used as the business name will only be seen, not the person's real name. Crypto users may like it because of that, they may want to do transaction with the buyer not knowing their real name.
Chipper Cash get something like dat, na your username wey you use create di account, when you open di app all your contacts wey also get account with Chipper Cash go pop up and from their you fit easily send funds to your contacts without requesting for their chipper account numbers.

Sometimes, I no dey like make di person wey I dey transact with no no my real name but e no dey possible with Opay, Kuda, Moniepoint, so Swwipe go come very handy if dem fit support something like dat. Afta you don receive di money you fit push am go any of your oda account, but as your advice na to dey look am with one eye until dem register with CBN.
Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 11:11:39 PM

See this as a question.

This business account company is new, make more research about it yourself.

Thanks for sharing dis  information, Aldo I never make research about am, but as e de hot make I give my own opinion and ask one question join. So as i see am, e de quite sure say if CBN OK am, den e suppose de legit. But di question wey I wan ask be say weda na  registered business name or any business name wey no de registered person fit take open di account? Why I ask be say if na registered business name person go take open di account, den privacy no really de am, because your real name go de for CAC wey people get access to.

All di same di company matter de favorable to bitcoin users wey want privacy, because of say your real name no go show for di transaction.

Charles-Tim (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 11:22:01 PM

Chipper Cash get something like dat, na your username wey you use create di account, when you open di app all your contacts wey also get account with Chipper Cash go pop up and from their you fit easily send funds to your contacts without requesting for their chipper account numbers.
What I noticed when I wanted to transfer to Chipper cash was that my real name showed (my full name), not my username.

But di question wey I wan ask be say weda na  registered business name or any business name wey no de registered person fit take open di account?
I used just 3 letters to register the account and it registered, not also a registered business name nor real name.

AYOBA

Activity: 280
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 02:13:48 PM

It is new so I will only advise people to try it with small amount of money. What do you think?
We appreciate you sharing your moment with us. With This new updates, it mighty be helpful for those who consistently conduct transactions always. But in my opinion, it would be beneficial if they could learn more about it and how it functions because not all apps are reliable in the Nigeria of today. If more people thoughts wisely like mine and followed my advice, I think it would be beneficial.

Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2023, 04:25:09 PM

Thanks for bringing such service to our notice. From my research and observation I can see the review of the app is not satisfactory. Non of the reviewers gave a positive response on their part. Though CBN approved the service to be running in the country but those wey dey use am nai go tell the legit or genuineness of the app and the first users never say good about am. But to some extent dem dey keep customers privacy well and that is one of the good part of their service.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀