Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:34:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What motivated you to join the forum?  (Read 1080 times)
Ever-young

Activity: 1218
Merit: 180

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 05:45:12 AM

Then it was the fact that my friend who don't know much about Bitcoin and cryptos suddenly started getting more information about things happening around Bitcoin and the crypto space more than I do as a Bitcoin enthusiasts, So it was one of the major things that triggered me to join this community and which I joined and have equally saw the very benefits that transformed my friend to become knowledgeable about Bitcoin.
That's such a short and motivational story for beginners here, because it appears lots of beginners here actually joined the forum for the wrong reason, because from my observation, so many new people didn't join this community for the primary purpose of gaining information, which is in fact supposed to be the primary motive of this forum before every other thing. Because I don't understand why someone would joined this today and rather than learning about how the forum works and focusing on acquiring the necessary knowledge, they start making shit posts and polluting the forum.

Ishicryptic

Activity: 42
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:25:54 AM

What motivated me to join this forum is because I have researched and asked questions from a few experienced individuals who are into cryptocurrency business, and they recommended that I join bitcointalk forum, and I can testify that this is the forum to increase Bitcoin and altcoins knowledge. This is an active forum where I can learn and increase my knowledge and also share my ideas for other forum members to see from my perspective, I think that this is the best and most active forum to discuss cryptocurrency. I hope to be here for a very long time and enjoy other benefits of the forum.
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 854
Merit: 728

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 04:48:18 PM

What motivated me to join this forum is because I have researched and asked questions from a few experienced individuals who are into cryptocurrency business, and they recommended that I join bitcointalk forum, and I can testify that this is the forum to increase Bitcoin and altcoins knowledge. This is an active forum where I can learn and increase my knowledge and also share my ideas for other forum members to see from my perspective, I think that this is the best and most active forum to discuss cryptocurrency. I hope to be here for a very long time and enjoy other benefits of the forum.
Yes, this forum is mainly for help and sharing good knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and the forum is always ready to respond to your questions irrespective your rank, location, or you are not here for long.

When I joined this forum, I was very happy because I learned so many things while I joined this forum, I was able to know the exact meaning and explanation of Bitcoin and blockchain technology, and I am able to know in detail how and which wallet to use to keep my Bitcoin safe.

Moreover, despite the scams involved in crypto space, joining this forum teaches a lot about privacy and security perspective which really helped me as I am very vigilant and I know what to do at anytime.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
AYOBA

Activity: 308
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:34:13 PM

There is a popular saying that "when the purpose of a thing is not known, then abuse is inevitable". This statement is true even in this forum as understanding your purpose and motivation for join this forum will, to a great extent, determine your approach, commitment, contribution and how long you will stay here (a lot of people disappear after few weeks... I don't mean to scare you though  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy).
What purposely motivate me to joined this wonderful is the way I saw how people's are sharing their knowledge to and also having experience in defferences of things. To be honest today this forum has great to me because it as help alot with the meaning things which I didn't know about before, and again one things about this forum is that is your leaning towards that will determine what to earned and what to achieve in this forum. And about the people's that disappeared is lack of the of patient that sent back to where they comes from since they think is a place where they come and earned quickly money.

Different people joined this forum for different reasons: some to learn about Bitcoin, some already know about Bitcoin but felt the need to join a community where Bitcoin is like a home( to see some of them, go to WO thread) and there are those who joined because they heard that people here make money... so their only motivation is to make money even very quickly.  These are the people that spam, lie and do all manner of despicable things because they want to beat the natural process of learning and growing.
Everyone have an ambitious of joining this community some aim of the joined this forum is be getting more enlightenment about what is going on the world and some people's only come to earn money and go that's are the type of that usually fall in vistim of scammers, those that only motivate by making money I don't think that will be done for them. Because a person will not motivate his self about making money without the proper knowledge of the website that he want to starting making money that's impossible.

Zanab247

Activity: 1232
Merit: 156

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 05:24:03 PM

Quote from: Nothingtodo
To be honest I usually come to bitcoin forums mainly for earning purposes. I have heard in the past that there are many ways to make money from bitcoin forums. I mainly joined bitcoin forums to pay for my family and my institutional education. But apart from making money bitcoin forum there are constantly updated millions of new knowledge. It is also compared to a type of news paper.
If that is your purpose you are in the forum, you made a good choice, if you can do what will make you stay long for the forum because for you to achieve your purpose in this forum, you need to follow the rules and regulations that governed the forum.

Yes, you can earn money from the forum when you grow your account to full member above, and before you will get to such stage, you must learn how to display quality post which are some of the things that make people to rank up fast in the Bitcointalk.org forum.

You can still achieve more benefits from the forum, if you can continue do the right thing that will contribute meaningful things to users in the forum because that is the best way to prove to people that you have learned crypto before joining the forum.

Ever-young

Activity: 1218
Merit: 180

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 07:46:07 PM

Well, for me.. I have been hearing about this Bitcointalk and one can earn from there, because I was looking for an online work to do but the ones, I have been seeing are all scam, although I have been hearing about Bitcoin and even Bitcointalk, even my friend, told me to join and it will help me to eradicate poverty in my life and I refused thinking its a scam like others, until one day, I changed my mind and decided to join the forum, let me see if I can be earning like my friend and it was just like the way my friend told and now, I'm not just earning but also learning and knowing the things I don't know about at all, and it's really helping being part of Bitcointalk, it's not only about the money again but I'm so glad because of the idea, I'm learning new things everyday.

JMBitcointernational

Activity: 252
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 04:32:21 AM

I have multiple reasons for coming here. I am looking for business opportunities, and I also hope to make useful contacts during the winter, a period of 5 months when I will have a lot of time. I plan to take advantage of the various services offered later on.

I am also working on setting up 'something' that I hope will be successful.
You are very right my dear mate but for me i don't i have any particular reason of joining the forum because my reasons are numerous, first, i love reading and learning something new , so when i complained to my friend about my serial losses on trading crypto he advised me to join the forum that i will learn so many strategies and tips that will guide my trading life and that was what actually motivated me to join the forum and since then i have never regrated being a member of the forum . And i have seen the forum as an inspirational tool that has influenced my trading and investment in crypto currency positively, and i love being a member and i will continue to be a member of the forum to gather much knowledge.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 11:39:34 AM

Well, for me.. I have been hearing about this Bitcointalk and one can earn from there, because I was looking for an online work to do but the ones, I have been seeing are all scam, although I have been hearing about Bitcoin and even Bitcointalk, even my friend, told me to join and it will help me to eradicate poverty in my life and I refused thinking its a scam like others, until one day, I changed my mind and decided to join the forum, let me see if I can be earning like my friend and it was just like the way my friend told and now, I'm not just earning but also learning and knowing the things I don't know about at all, and it's really helping being part of Bitcointalk, it's not only about the money again but I'm so glad because of the idea, I'm learning new things everyday.
just like me, I am also very grateful to my friend, if he didn't encourage me to join and focus on this forum then I wouldn't have been able to survive this long on this forum, this forum is where I make money online and will continue to do so I do it here forever, this forum has been of great service to me and I have gained a lot of new knowledge in this forum

Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 08:51:43 PM

just like me, I am also very grateful to my friend, if he didn't encourage me to join and focus on this forum then I wouldn't have been able to survive this long on this forum, this forum is where I make money online and will continue to do so I do it here forever, this forum has been of great service to me and I have gained a lot of new knowledge in this forum

Of course you need to be grateful to your friend, because not all friends that can do that mostly when it has to do with money, most friend can keep it as a secret, because they don't want you to make money unlike as they do. sometimes this happens as a result of greed, they always want to make the whole money by themselves, they don't care about others, I'm speaking base on my experience so far, actually I think that friend of yours is indeed a good friend I must say.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 08:59:13 PM

Quote from: Nothingtodo
To be honest I usually come to bitcoin forums mainly for earning purposes. I have heard in the past that there are many ways to make money from bitcoin forums. I mainly joined bitcoin forums to pay for my family and my institutional education. But apart from making money bitcoin forum there are constantly updated millions of new knowledge. It is also compared to a type of news paper.
If that is your purpose you are in the forum, you made a good choice, if you can do what will make you stay long for the forum because for you to achieve your purpose in this forum, you need to follow the rules and regulations that governed the forum.

Yes, you can earn money from the forum when you grow your account to full member above, and before you will get to such stage, you must learn how to display quality post which are some of the things that make people to rank up fast in the Bitcointalk.org forum.

You can still achieve more benefits from the forum, if you can continue do the right thing that will contribute meaningful things to users in the forum because that is the best way to prove to people that you have learned crypto before joining the forum.

I think it’s common for everyone here, earning an income is the first purpose. Even though I’ve come into the forum because of curiosity to learn about bitcoin, but behind that there’s also part of me that is eager to earn that’s why I really pursue entering the forum for dual purposes. And as long as you have clear goals and make good plans to achieve it, I think in the long run, you will definitely learn and earn through bitcoin. If others are able to make it, then everyone is capable to make it happen and turn into possibility.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Judith87403

Activity: 124
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 11:43:50 PM

Op, this is a nice question but i don't think you are expecting people to answer you here cause it's more like a rhetorical question and somehow it shouldn't be your problem perhaps you should mind your own business cause I believe anyone who doesn't have a nice reason or motive to here will definitely know his/her place when the time comes. However, there are people who are here because there friend or friends are here and there are people who are here because they want to know about Bitcoin and how to go about their investment.
Bd officer

Activity: 420
Merit: 289

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2024, 01:40:51 AM

Very good question inspired me to join this forum to gain knowledge about Bitcoin. I first got the idea about bitcoin from one of my friends, my friend asked me to join this forum to know more about bitcoin. I got a good idea about Bitcoin by joining this forum. At some point I came to know that it is possible to earn from this forum. I had a dream to earn online so I became more interested and spent time on this forum regularly. I was able to earn at one point. This forum is a wealth of knowledge, there are income opportunities in this forum.
cryptoWODL

Activity: 280
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 02:52:06 AM

I have not really been here for a very long time, but I noticed there are lots of things to learn, not just Bitcoin but some nice ways of reasoning, writing, and helping me to read more often.

While county was very difficult for young people a long time ago, lots of young people went into different ways of making money, which wasn't really legit. I started watching my male friends to know what they do for a living. So I noticed they aren't into any illegal stuff, but they were doing so well, so I asked, and they told me I can also do well if I'm patient and ready to learn, so I decided to join and learn what they know.
And believe me, I have been trying my best to read more often than before, which is even helping me reduce my TikTok lifestyle, which wasn't beneficial to me.
Yes there is a lot to learn in this forum if you have your own efforts. You might have tried to learn in the time you spent here. If you spend more time, your knowledge will increase and interest in learning will increase. One thing I often hear from seniors in this forum is that you should keep reading more and give more time. Maybe this is what they say because the more time you spend and the more you read the more you will be able to gain more knowledge about the content of this forum and cryptocurrency.

Many people like you may have joined this forum in various ways, many to increase knowledge about Bitcoin and many to earn money from this forum. When I first heard about Bitcoin, I was very interested in how to earn Bitcoin. Then with the help of some people I found this bitcoin forum then connected myself there and from then on my endless journey started.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Hopila

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 12:25:05 PM

Well honestly when I first join here in forums is my friend told me that I could earn here through airdrops and bounty and thats what I did during my early days here on forum. Until I decided to give some effort and become a notable member of the forum by improving my posts compared to posting links of social requirement for campaign. Its not that easy, but Ive enjoyed what Ive learned and discovered being a true user and not a robot account for bounty and airdrops only.

well.will I say,our reasons are kind of synonymous! because this was the exact thing I was told while joining this forum ,but on the long run I now started realizing that I was actually making a very big mistake by focusing on airdrop and bounty alone. Though after which i understood that I stand to benefit more other than focusing only on android and bounty which I think have short time benefit
Fullcoinese

Activity: 406
Merit: 135

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 12:48:55 PM

well.will I say,our reasons are kind of synonymous! because this was the exact thing I was told while joining this forum ,but on the long run I now started realizing that I was actually making a very big mistake by focusing on airdrop and bounty alone. Though after which i understood that I stand to benefit more other than focusing only on android and bounty which I think have short time benefit

I didn't know you were already focused on bounties and airdrops. while your account has just been created and there is no history of you joining the bounty.
I don't know how you do it. but if you already realize how best you can do in the forum then that's better. There is a lot of information that can actually expand our knowledge in the forum.

khiholangkang

Activity: 2058
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 06:23:33 PM

I didn't know you were already focused on bounties and airdrops. while your account has just been created and there is no history of you joining the bounty.
I don't know how you do it. but if you already realize how best you can do in the forum then that's better. There is a lot of information that can actually expand our knowledge in the forum.
Maybe because his account is still new and he doesn't really understand how Bounty works so he still doesn't deserve to participate in Bounty or anything else, but there are still some bounties that don't look at forum rank, usually, but I haven't paid attention to Bounty for a long time because the coins he gets are not worth it usually.

Everyone has their own motivation why they enter this forum, yes, such as pursuing bounties or Airdrops, seeking knowledge, discussing, and or seeking additional income on the forum by opening services according to their abilities, it is not a few who are like that, my reason is also quite a lot today because in addition to loving to learn and discuss on the forum, I can also get extra pocket money.

BTW Bounty is becoming less interesting, because people are more interested in Signature Champaign.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
GbitG

Activity: 798
Merit: 351

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2024, 11:48:11 PM

My motive for joining this forum is to get some knowledge/explore some knowledge. Because I already heard about this forum that BitcoinTalk.org It is the forum where all the members who have a basic understanding of Bitcoin, that is, they have awareness of all these topics from the founder of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, through this forum, which was the main aim of Bitcoin. So under this theory, I assumed that there would be many knowledgeable people on this forum who could enlighten me on how to truly benefit from what Bitcoin was created for. And that's why I joined this forum. Beside that from this forum I have learned something that I have not learned from any book teacher, etc.

So I have become a lover of this forum now because I am learning knowledge, and this place was given to me by the demand for knowledge.

█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
reagansimms

Activity: 1008
Merit: 562

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 03:31:58 AM

There were many reasons why I was very interested in joining the Bitcointalk forum, the most basic reason was because at that time Bitcoin was still very foreign to the ears of the people around me. The skepticism of the people around me and the lack of understanding about Bitcoin because the concept is difficult to understand made me very curious about Bitcoin. After joining here my knowledge has increased and can guide me to risk-free investments. Now after consistently visiting the forum, I get a lot of big profits from the Bitcointalk forum, I can earn income from the forum through the signature campaign that I advertise.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cadaver20

Activity: 1484
Merit: 264

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2024, 07:31:31 AM

May be he is not actually a newbie. May be this is not his first account. But I don't want to research about it. Rather, he understood that the forum is not limited to bounties and airdrops. Forum is a vast ocean of knowledge. The more we wander here, the more our knowledge will increase.

█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄
█████████████▄▀███████▄▄
███████▄▄████▀▄██▀▀█▀██▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▄████████████████▄▀█▄██████▄▄
████▀▄█▄█████████████████▄▀█████████▄
░▄█████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀██████▌████
░▀████████████████████▀▄█▀███▀████
░░▀███████████▀████████▀▄███████
███▀█████████████▀██████████████
████▀████████████████▀██████████
█████▀██▀▀██████████████▀█████▀

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CoinMin3r

Activity: 632
Merit: 508

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2024, 07:59:02 AM

Back in 2014 I learnt about bitcoin and wanted to mine it. Then i searched here and there in google for best knowledge and ideas about miners/rigs. And fortunately I found this forum and found valuable information everything I needed here. After I joined here I then learned about other alts like LTC, Dark(now known as dash), ethereum and many more which are not existed anymore now. I too mined many alts with different algos which were announced here. Got answers and support whenever i needed from fellow forum members. Many of them were already answered so I had to dig deep and found myself too. Overall this forum is the sea of information for BTC and other crypto related things.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████