Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk about emotions  (Read 259 times)
Notalony

Activity: 41
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 09:22:01 PM

In every business, there could either be gain or lose whichever way it comes and individual should be very much ready for any of this, attaching emotions to business might not really be a good idea because you needed to emotionally strong enough to enable you make decisions with the right sense but not under the influence of your emotions. that is to say emotions should be completely out when it comes to business if not you might not be able to make good and significant progress in your business.
I_Anime

Activity: 392
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 10:04:36 PM

In every business, there could either be gain or lose whichever way it comes and individual should be very much ready for any of this, attaching emotions to business might not really be a good idea because you needed to emotionally strong enough to enable you make decisions with the right sense but not under the influence of your emotions. that is to say emotions should be completely out when it comes to business if not you might not be able to make good and significant progress in your business.

Well nah normal thing to dey feel emotions sha , because we humans are emotional beings. But make we still try dey suppress am so that e nor go dey affect us negatively expecially in anything related to earnings in this space, I remembe back then make I dey think say with trading I go make am big , till I understand that trading is not for the weak , because back then most of my losses was caused by lack of emotional management, because any small loss like this I dun lose am I nor con dey think straight again wetting go dey my mind nah how to get wetting I loss back (which is greed ) as sign of my emotions getting the best of me .

I posted a thread recently  in the trading discussion, however, I thought  of bringing this to the local group I wan hear  opinion from my brothers I got some replies both negative and  positive  though and I wan make we discuss. Not everyone might like to talk on emotions  but let's  know that both investment and trading  get emotions to deal with  .

So the question is are we to worry about emotions not in trading now but in investment because  investment could get to some point and we will......... you understand.

I want everyone to flow with this thread , no diving deeper into investment that much in your replies please

Well emotions is very uncontrollably feelings in life whether I'm trading or in investing, we can't control our emotions no matter how hard we try, it's just a natural occurrence but what matters is how we handle things when we are emotional so whatever thing we do we should tread with caution to avoid being a victim of loss and also getting into problem because it can lead to mental disorder and high BP so let's be mindful of our emotions when doing things in this life.

Normally is not easy to control emotions, but still one can manage it by following some nice principles. Inorder to put your emotions in check so that you won't endup making some crazy decision that will endup causing you more pain or losses. For Instance there's this popular saying or principles expecially in trading and gambling. The principle goes like this if you dun too loss and you see say your emotions wan dey get the best of is better to stop that thing first and engage with other activities so that you can have time to get your head back in the game.

IMO I don't actually see any reason why one should let his emotions get the best of he or she when investing in Bitcoin expecially as long time holding. And Expecially this time around when everywhere wan green due to the bull run , nah to just accumulate, hodl and avoid any means of checking Market on a regular. If dip come nor too stress yourself just purchased the dip if you get discretionary   funds .

Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 07:38:20 AM

Emotions have ruined the plans of most traders and investors because they become distracted from actually the main cause. I'm keeping my mouth shut and doing underground movements for new planning. Mixing emotion and business will not go anywhere because we can be more focused on the system but not comprehending the top situation that follows. I know it's our plan and ambition to hits new heights in the system, at the same time, checking out the necessary goals.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Su-asa

Activity: 280
Merit: 226

Can't go home alone.

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 09:53:11 AM

I want everyone to flow with this thread , no diving deeper into investment that much in your replies please
If you want people to make reply on your thread that won't talk about investments deeply, I suggest you should make your thread a self moderated topic so if anyone goes more than talking about emotions and diverts to investment only you can delete it.
But on the other hand this forum is mainly for Bitcoin topics and your topic is also related to buy Bitcoin, so I think one is free to talk about Bitcoin.
Trading is also part of gambling and the same things gamble can cause that's also what Bitcoin trading can cause. If emotions can make one to be addicted to gamble it also means that emotions can make a trader to get addicted to trading. Bitcoin investment is more better than than trading because from my instincts, Bitcoin investment can fluctuate from $64000 to $10000 in a day.

promise444c5 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 155

Keep Promises !

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 07:01:11 PM

~
Okay this was probably  a dig on my post history  but it's  quite okay to me.
Firstly, check the date I registered and the date I made this thread.
Secondly, although I wasn't to the forum then but I already grasp  what  was the trends in which I had to understand  better by making  posts to clear my thoughts towards investing in BTC then which means I already know what investment  means especially in term of BTC so i wouldn't want a deep dive into it making it look like a lot of repitition to me, don get me wrong i used the won't "dive deep" I'm not saying replies couldn't be on investment.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 09:15:45 AM

So the question is are we to worry about emotions not in trading now but in investment because  investment could get to some point and we will......... you understand.

Op emotions is evaluator that tell you how what you engaged on can result at the end, either of positive or negative  Anything man engage on emotion must follow it's either of negative or positive one as one can't run away without it back following him/her so it's to emotion.

All person need is how to control emotional because is subject to control but can't be eradicated in human life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 09:39:25 AM

Omo, emotions no be wetin to joke about o, because it's a natural occurrence, and emotions no be wetin we supposed dey allow am wen we dey trade or investing because e fit spoil something like to make us do or take some kind decisions wey we no supposed dey take or do, because if we involved emotions when we dey trade like for example, if we buy coin and de coin dey depreciate and appreciate, Maybe because of fear of losing all, we go rush go withdraw am, or we go just leave am der and later we go start to dey regret and na wetin emotions dey do, so make we keep our emotions aside and follow our instincts and do what is right.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: