Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:17:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The ATISFY Project Is Suspected to Be a ShitCoin  (Read 128 times)
manhtruang9a (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2023, 02:49:03 AM

The project owner's lack of information about the team, coupled with no one overseeing the wallet linkage for actual usage, or perhaps just for swapping, raises concerns about whether this project is a worthwhile investment of time. With only a website in place and lacking the community engagement channels that other projects typically have, it appears to be quite limited in scope.
This is the project's website: https://atisfy.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lamtirna812

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2023, 03:39:33 AM

I don't understand what you're saying about wallet link monitoring; indeed, the fact that they haven't mentioned the development or investment fund is a cause for concern regarding the safety of their product for users. Huh
namturan8hg

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 18, 2023, 04:15:54 AM

It's alarming that the project owner hasn't provided any information about the team behind this project. Who are they, and what experience do they bring to the table?It's unusual that they only have a website and no other community engagement channels. How can they build trust and a user base without proper communication?
vanturhan82

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2023, 05:03:31 AM

Are there any plans for future updates or expansions beyond the website? I wonder if this project is too early in its development to be considered a viable investment. Probably takes a lot of time to track.
zhangranga88

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 18, 2023, 06:18:12 AM

Has anyone from the crypto community audited this project for security vulnerabilities? Scams in the cryptocurrency market have been quite prevalent. My advice is to wait for the project to further develop their product and then assess their investment fund announcement and project team.
hoalw92jmnj

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 09:29:54 AM

If you're wondering whether to invest in the Atisfy project, it's advisable to wait and gather more information about the project before making an investment decision. The cryptocurrency market is no longer as easy as it was five years ago, and there are many fraudulent projects out there. As for using the project's products, there are currently many good projects like Uni, Pancake, Sushi, etc. I'd like to know what aspect of the issue you are genuinely concerned about.
wuant8anhh

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 10:32:13 AM

At the current moment, it's likely that no one is paying attention to it, that's for sure. Maybe one day a large fund will invest in it, and if that happens, what I'm concerned about is at what price I can buy tokens of the project. The price and growth potential depend on the project's profitability. It seems like the project needs a really large investment fund to compete with established competitors at the moment. I've looked into the project, and it's truly challenging to achieve a miracle without substantial backing from a large fund
bambiturnhau

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 11:11:42 AM

Perhaps we should wait for the project to start functioning, meaning that all of the project's products are operating smoothly, and only then can we evaluate them.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 12:16:24 PM

The project owner's lack of information about the team, coupled with no one overseeing the wallet linkage for actual usage, or perhaps just for swapping, raises concerns about whether this project is a worthwhile investment of time. With only a website in place and lacking the community engagement channels that other projects typically have, it appears to be quite limited in scope.

Reputation is very important when choosing an investment and in the absence of that feature, it was reasonable enough to reject that project. And this project that you have mentioned OP, it was clear enough to say that it was not just a useless project but it was also a scam project. No way it will win the hearts of investors but certainly, it was ignored.

So many projects like this and I'm just wondering why still there are investors that have fallen into this kind which in fact, it was visible enough to see how worthless it was.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
vnawhf8h2

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 10:56:18 AM

Reputation is very important when choosing an investment and in the absence of that feature, it was reasonable enough to reject that project. And this project that you have mentioned OP, it was clear enough to say that it was not just a useless project but it was also a scam project. No way it will win the hearts of investors but certainly, it was ignored.

So many projects like this and I'm just wondering why still there are investors that have fallen into this kind which in fact, it was visible enough to see how worthless it was.
The market does have some truly laughable aspects. If a project collapses early, it's called a scam; if it collapses after raising a lot of money from investors, it's also called a scam. Is there anything in this market other than scams?
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4283

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2023, 12:54:39 PM

I don’t know what kind of project this is, but if you need to swap tokens, then I recommend using well-known projects such as Uniswap, 1 inch and others. They support many blockchains and information about the developers is available on the Internet.
I traded a lot on https://app.rango.exchange/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
manhtruang9a (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 02:29:56 AM

I understand your perspective, and you also share a common view with most people. However, to label a project as a scam, it usually requires the fraudulent actions to have taken place, just like in previous scam cases where investors didn't realize they were being deceived until the project collapsed.
manhtruang9a (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 02:39:03 AM

I don’t know what kind of project this is, but if you need to swap tokens, then I recommend using well-known projects such as Uniswap, 1 inch and others. They support many blockchains and information about the developers is available on the Internet.
I traded a lot on https://app.rango.exchange/
Yes, I understand. I just want to gather more information to assess the project myself. For example, the history of how decentralized exchanges (DEXs) like Uni, Pancake, Curve, Balancer, etc., became successful could provide valuable insights. When it comes to evaluating the product, it's difficult to make comparisons because Atisfy is relatively new. Monitoring the development process of a new project can indeed be time-consuming. Perhaps I'm someone who always seeks something new, and who knows, with every project, there might be an airdrop campaign to discover. https://app.rango.exchange/ it is not doing?
manhtruang9a (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 02:52:43 AM

It's alarming that the project owner hasn't provided any information about the team behind this project. Who are they, and what experience do they bring to the table?It's unusual that they only have a website and no other community engagement channels. How can they build trust and a user base without proper communication?
Perhaps this issue should only be considered when we make an investment decision. Other than that, we should probably just wait for the project's product to develop, which may be a long journey.
tuoilozxiwntao

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 05:48:10 AM

At present, the project is not operational; all functionalities are limited to swaps only. As of the current moment, it's just a shitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: