Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Craig Wright deliberately made a fool of us all with his cyrptographic proof  (Read 211 times)
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 01:55:32 PM

Yeah heard this shit before and also ignored it smoothly long back ago. In fact I have diverted the entire focus on collecting more BTC because that is what Satoshi might have thought the world would do. But all those curious minds are chasing and making it a business to showcase that they themselves are Satoshi. Just to gain the fame and in the name of fame money that's coming to their institutes. That is a pure myth and it will remains myth always.

Why would Mr. Satoshi want to become a public figure? The first thing that will happen is all the governing agencies will be behind him. He owns so much wealth right now, he could be just partying his ass off anywhere in the world. I think he simply doesn't want us to know that.

That was the whole point behind blockchain. Be anonymous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 02:12:43 PM

Since 2016 he has been obsessed with the belief that he's the Bitcoin messiah and it will be crazy for anyone to fall for his tricks.

Hi my lady! You see why everyone thinks he is a fraud? Because the real @Satoshi would never bring bitcoin and it's developers to the court, he would never demand changing the code so that he could get back his coins.

First thing the real Satoshi would do, would be contacting the early developers, his deputy theymos has had enough conversations with him in the past, he could be a good witness for the community.

Then he would come here, the place where he founded, he would seek the help of community members and would try to win the community because he knows without this community bitcoin couldn't last this long.

I mean for someone who has tried to separate one of the building blocks of  modern civilization from it's infrastructure and using it as the basis to found a new civilization, he'd know better not to seek salvation in a court room.

Stay majestic.😉

🖤😏
AntonSetzer (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 08:14:39 PM

I changed my mind, and want to retract what I said that   Craig Wright may indeed be Satoshi Nakamoto. Instead I say that I believe it is not very likely that he is Nakamoto or part of the team behind Nakamoto (but cannot exclude it). The reason is that I since discovered the following news article

https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2022/09/15/craig-wright-tells-court-he-stomped-on-the-hard-drive-containing-satoshi-wallet-keys/

that Craig Wright states that he destroyed the keys. That doesn't sound very probable to me, that somebody destroys the keys to this huge amount of money.

I still think what I brought up is an interesting twist to the story: Craig Wright pretended to have signed a message with the keys from Nakamoto (and if I understand the reports correctly this was fake, by misspelling the word "signature") , and the message essentially says "I don't sign this message as Nakamoto".  And nobody seems to notice this. This is definitely clever. It doesn't mean that I admire him as a person, but it is interesting how he was thinking ahead of what might happen like a good chess player.

What is interesting is that in the Norwegian court case he said he destroyed the keys in May 2016, and in the video posted on 5 July 2017 he at least gave to me the impression as if he claims to have the keys. But there might be a different explanation.

What I wrote above is carefully formulated, I don't want to get into a legal battle with Craig Wright.

AndyGryffindor

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 05:27:11 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2023, 04:06:24 AM by AndyGryffindor

Compound Math Credibility Adjuster: In order to prove someones credibility on a subject over time.

While you cannot totally prove a negative, I'm going to give it a shot. Shocked First off the data set can only hold things that are known lies, the true things someone says or does can be copied and are usually general knowledge to at least a select few people. So the equation is always a yes or no answer or fifty/fifty. So if each lie that is detected .5 is multiplied to the last number. The more lies and out character things done by that person, the odds get worse.

To start the person starts off with 100 percent credibility. So 100 times .5 for each lie or out of character move.
50 percent. He stated that SN never had a Bitcoin Talk account.
25 percent. He stated in court that certain BTC addresses where his then someone posted that he is a liar and a fraud etc. with one of the addresses.  
12.5 percent. He used Sha 256 for BSV which introduces a confrontation with the BTC chain which was totally unnecessary, unless he has some kind of an agenda. BSV would have been better off with a different algorithm. Him showing that he is not there for the BSV people. Which is out of character for SN by my research but I could be wrong?
6.25 For the many times his story changed. I'll go easy on him and not dock him for each instance but you should count each time for more accurate results. LOL.
3.125 For the many times he failed to produce proof of his so called keys.
1.5625 Lazlo has seen SN's mining software and might still have it. Why does this person simply produce the same software so Lazlo can confirm it? One person could be bought off for the right price, not saying that Lazlo would do it of course...
0.78125 For the many forged documents in his court cases. Each document forged should be .5 percent off but again I am going easy on him.
0.390625 For many people that in the know and say he is not SN. Richard Heart, Vitalik Buterin and many others.
0.1953125 Nima said that Adam Back's computer was used for the original source code.
0.09765625 He never mentioned Netcoin in time. If he was SN that ship has already sailed. No credit awarded! Do not pass go and collect 1 million BTC.
0.048828125 He copyrighted the white paper after it was already copyrighted, which is so lame that it's funny! Why copyright something that you supposedly already have? Does not compute... error...error... smoke coming out...

So there you have it folks much less than 1 percent chance that he is SN. Of course it is really worse than that, as I was giving him the benefit not including every lie, forged document etc.
Thanks for reading this just for fun exercise and feel free to add to the bottom line number! Let's see how low his odds of being SN really go!

------------------------------
edit. So an article said that there were 43 forged documents from a case and that puts a new number of...

5.551115123125783e-15, which is 0.048828125 multiplied by .5, 43 times if my math is correct?

One person of the 8.1 billion people on earth is 1.234567901234568e-10, his credibility is lower than being a human on this planet! Literally, everyone else on the planet has better odds of being SN. Including the judge of his next case.  Grin 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: