Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:52:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNRESPONSIVE POOL OPERATOR] 50BTC.com  (Read 257563 times)
needbmw
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:57:16 AM

Grin

NO PSAKING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
50BTC.com (OP)

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

PPS pool

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 05:34:07 AM

Good news everyone!
As some have already noticed, we have rolled out two new features.

The big one is PPLNS payment model.

With PPLNS all shares you send are groupped into shifts, each containing roughly 2 billion shares. There is a ‘current’ shift, and once it is full, it is moved to ‘open’ state.
Ten shifts after ‘current’ one are considered ‘open’.
While shift is ‘open’, it receives 10% of rewards of all blocks mined by pool. Inside each ‘open' shift reward is distributed among users proportionally to their contribution.
That means, that you will continue receiving your rewards for some time even after stopping mining.

For all our existing users at the moment of launch there is NO pool fee for PPLNS model and fee for PPS model remains the same 3% for existing users.
Thank you for mining with us!

For new users pool fees are 1.5% for PPLNS and 6% for PPS.

Another ‘little’ feature - is a Donation option that you can set in Settings.
If you’d like to support us, just set it to a value above zero (thanks a lot!).

Stay tuned for more news!

Best regards,
Marko Babić, PR Manager,
50BTC.com

50btc.com - PPS pool, instant payout (Visa, Liberty Reserve, QIWI, Yandex.Money, WebMoney,...), API, fast and responsible support, pay for stale shares.
Meyblaubaer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:10:09 AM

Dear Marko Babic,

No one will mine with you (I hope) until you recovered all user funds!

I am waiting since December now and NOTHING happened! So when will you recover all funds?
I already send you all informations, in this thread you confirmed 47 btc which you owe me!
Recover it immediately! Not only my funds are missing, many users didn't get their money! So get up, recover our funds, or investigation if the governments will go further!

A small Tip is welcome everytime Wink
172wHXLuBDWcGmKDyytsFeUwSfGEt51SVq
Evan

Activity: 507

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:14:16 PM

Dear Marko Babic,

No one will mine with you (I hope) until you recovered all user funds!

I am waiting since December now and NOTHING happened! So when will you recover all funds?
I already send you all informations, in this thread you confirmed 47 btc which you owe me!
Recover it immediately! Not only my funds are missing, many users didn't get their money! So get up, recover our funds, or investigation if the governments will go further!

Yes Marko,

I am seeking you and YOU 50BTC friends to talk with you, as you seem to ignore 50BTC emails, and phone/skype calls

Please speak to me soon, to prevent an some unwanted events.

I am poor, but i do work for Coin Smiley
1PtHcavXoakgNkQfEQdvnvEksEY2NvwaLM
bennybong

Activity: 682

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:16:36 PM

Just received a balance correction of 0.15929605

Dear User!

We are writing to you in order to inform about your Account Balance correction.

50BTC is trying to recover all your funds, but it can take some time.

Thanks for your loyalty.
Best regards,
50BTC team.
kiradotee

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:11:27 PM

Just received a balance correction of 0.15929605

Dear User!

We are writing to you in order to inform about your Account Balance correction.

50BTC is trying to recover all your funds, but it can take some time.

Thanks for your loyalty.
Best regards,
50BTC team.
And how much is left? Smiley

I think they are just trying to get coins using the pool fee and then the coins they get they give to people who they owe. :p
tvskit
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:46:43 AM

Grin

+100500  Grin Grin Grin
RileyN

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:07:55 PM

Oh at long last they've implemented PPLNS, maybe now they are going to get some profit and will make bigger corrections.
Yes Marko,

I am seeking you and YOU 50BTC friends to talk with you, as you seem to ignore 50BTC emails, and phone/skype calls

I thought you've received your partial balance correction, did I understand something wrong?
Evan

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:03:44 PM

Oh at long last they've implemented PPLNS, maybe now they are going to get some profit and will make bigger corrections.
Yes Marko,

I thought you've received your partial balance correction, did I understand something wrong?

Partial is an understatement, this was a fraction of a percent that they correct, I offered to show them my set up and show them my historical GHas speeds but no response as of today.  

I am still owed conservatively 99.99%, they corrected me to 0.000093% of what is owed....

Evan

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:16:31 PM

Yes Marko,

Partial is an understatement, this was a fraction of a percent that they correct, I offered to show them my set up and show them my historical GHas speeds but no response as of today.  

I am still owed conservatively 99.99%, they corrected me to 0.000093% of what is owed....
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: 50BTC.com User balance correction program
To: support@50btc.com

Again NO responce in 5 days PLEASE RESPOND IMMEDIATLY

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 1:35 PM, Evan wrote:

Again I have NOT heard back from you in a week, please respond soon

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 10:32 AM, Evan wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: 50BTC.com User balance correction program
To: Pool Mailbox <pool@50btc.com>

let me ask you what you have for records?

I have been a ASIC user since BLF shipped mine load in Batch 1, And prior to that I was mining in your pool with a small coin farm.

Your records and missing many of the miners I carried at various times, can these be recovered?

I am more than willing to WORK with you to remove the negitive threads on bitcointalk but if you dont have transparency and assist the users then they will continue to look at you poorly.

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Pool Mailbox <pool@50btc.com> wrote:

Dear User!

Our pool was under huge attack in October and the billing system was
 corrupted with wrong amounts. We have applied our hardest effort
 working 24/7 during this two months to get back with the totally
 rewritten much more secure and robust code and now have reached an
 important milestone - now all components of our new system are up and
 running. All software was redesigned from a scratch. We was able to
 migrate only user names and part of the workers. In order to
 investigate your account we are asking you to provide all the
 information you have about the mining being held on your account:
 1. Configuration of your PC or ASIC model.
 2. Miner's settings you’ve used to connect to our pool
 3. Any screenshots you have
 4. All log files from your mining software

Please send all the information to support@50btc.com.

Thank you for staying with us!

Best regards,
 50btc support team

Evan

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:26:00 PM

Here is the e-mail they sent me today:

Dear user,

According to the analysis of your raw data from your miners, it looks like you are one of the blackmailing group. If it is not true, please contact us in skype: vip_support_50btc

Best regards,
50BTC support team.

This is after i asked them to please recover the mining accounts that were lost when they lost alllll of their data, and so on. And share with me the information no HOW they came to these numbers.

I am done here I have contacted the Russian Authority, and given them all information about the owner of the pool.

I am sure бpaтвa will want their cut of the funds the group has stolen.

I am going to be filing a law suit against the owners of 50BTC in the States, I am sure I will earn a default judgment as you will not have the courage to appear in court, and while its not enforceable in Russia, any assets that are in America, I can and will seize.  Your handling of this situation is Criminally negligent at best. I will be assisting other users in other counties is filing liens against 50BTC.com and its owners and I am sure your pool now facing litigation that could put your miners in Jeopardy of having their coin seized to repay your debts that you refuse to honor, its going to be a final nail in your coffin.

Meyblaubaer

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:00:28 PM

Without any comments from me (you have to read the date as: DD/MM/YYY, because it's the german way to write a date, 23:00 means 11:00 PM, 19:00 is 07:00 PM )

[04.02.2014 09:04:19] Me: hello, when will you recover my 47 BTC?
[04.02.2014 09:04:44] Me: it's the very last attempt to find a solution without going further with the governments
[04.02.2014 09:07:06] Me: i'm waiting since December now, you didn't respond since then, so i have to think that you stole my BTC. So there are two ways to handle it now: find a solution and talk with me or i have to go to the german governments and they'll investigate against you.
[04.02.2014 19:13:23] Pool 50BTC.com VIP Support: Hello
[04.02.2014 19:14:01] Pool 50BTC.com VIP Support: My name is Miloslav
[04.02.2014 19:15:23] Pool 50BTC.com VIP Support: We should speak about the blackmailing you are doing to our service
[04.02.2014 23:10:42] Me: What kind of blackmailing?
[04.02.2014 23:11:14] Me: We should speak about the amount you owe me, about publishing my personal data in bitcointalk.org and about telling lies about my person Wink
[04.02.2014 23:14:17] Me: i offered you many times normal speaking and find a neat solution for booth of us. But a.) you never respondend b.) you say it was blackmailing (which is not, because i got a rgiht to know where my money is, which you already confirmed) and last but not least: you are able to answer me, so why are'nt you able to recover something or to answer to other people? You know what Fraud, Scam means?
[00:22:13] Me: So before speaking about a maybe blackmailing, first we should talk about the 47 BTC, when it will exactly and completly rcovered and maybe to find a solution which is acceptable for both of us.
[00:24:45] Me: And to ask about my BTC which you owe me, and to involve the Governments because of an fraud crime is per definition not blackmailing.
[00:24:48] Me: Think about it

After that: no responding to E-Mail, Skype or anything else.

CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:44:24 PM

Here is the e-mail they sent me today:

Dear user,

According to the analysis of your raw data from your miners, it looks like you are one of the blackmailing group. If it is not true, please contact us in skype: vip_support_50btc

Best regards,
50BTC support team.

This is after i asked them to please recover the mining accounts that were lost when they lost alllll of their data, and so on. And share with me the information no HOW they came to these numbers.

I am done here I have contacted the Russian Authority, and given them all information about the owner of the pool.

I am sure бpaтвa will want their cut of the funds the group has stolen.

I am going to be filing a law suit against the owners of 50BTC in the States, I am sure I will earn a default judgment as you will not have the courage to appear in court, and while its not enforceable in Russia, any assets that are in America, I can and will seize.  Your handling of this situation is Criminally negligent at best. I will be assisting other users in other counties is filing liens against 50BTC.com and its owners and I am sure your pool now facing litigation that could put your miners in Jeopardy of having their coin seized to repay your debts that you refuse to honor, its going to be a final nail in your coffin.

To be brutally Honest I don't think you have any case at all....

A Pool is not a bank and it was never meant to be one...

If you mined 46 Bitcoins God knows why you didn't withdrawal them...

It's very hard to feel bad for all of you that left a significantly high balance in 50BTC....

That's like giving your bank details to some stranger you met on the Street no idea Why anyone would do that?

gjpminingco

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 01:54:09 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 02:24:50 AM by gjpminingco

some of us didnt leave a large amount on purpose My funds were sitting there for about 5 - 6 days because the funds ( that they refuse to pay me ) were not mine they belonged to the company that i was beta testing and reviewing the miners for

I was reviewing and testing 3 1.3th/s miners each running a slightly different settings and setup to find out which one produced the best results

I WANT MY BTC 50BTC staff

I dont want to hear this BULLSHIT that your not gonna pay because you claim i am blackmailing you

It's not blackmail if i am demanding payment of the funds that you owe to me, and telling you that if you dont pay i am going to the cops/governments

CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:58:46 AM

some of us didnt leave a large amount on purpose My funds were sitting there for about 5 - 6 days because the funds ( that they refuse to pay me ) were not mine they belonged to the company that i was beta testing and reviewing the miners for

I was reviewing and testing 3 1.3th/s miners each running a slightly different settings and setup to find out which one produced the best results

I WANT MY BTC 50BTC staff

I dont want to hear this BULLSHIT that your not gonna pay because you claim i am blackmailing you

It's not blackmail if i am demanding payment, and telling you that if you dont pay i am going to the cops/governments

Roll Eyes

RileyN

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:15:35 AM

So they owe you around 1k BTC ?  Shocked
Jesus... excuse me but it's really hard to beleive... even if Bitcoin was worth 10$ it's freaking 10k$ ! I don't know about you but it's a shitload money for me and I wouldn't keep it on any site - pool or not.
gjpminingco

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 07:30:43 AM

Jesus... excuse me but it's really hard to beleive... even if Bitcoin was worth 10$ it's freaking 10k$ ! I don't know about you but it's a shitload money for me and I wouldn't keep it on any site - pool or not.

He is not saying 1k btc he is saying that they still owe him the other 99.999997% of his balance that they have failed to pay

in the mean time they are PAYING new miners using our MONEY/BTC that they owe to us the previous site users

and if no one understands that then here is an example to help you understand

A guy gets hired to replace the engine in a private companies 1 and Only Taxi cab ( a $2k job ), they say that he will get paid after they complete 100 fares, guy agrees.

well a few weeks go by the guy knows they have completed the 100 fares and goes to collect his money, but finds out that the company has hired 200 more people instead and bought 200 more cabs and says we lost the record of your deal with us but here is $2.00 hope this makes everything right and square. but in the mean time they are paying the new people their wage and making more money off the new people and cabs all the while having their new employees say " by the way if you like our companies services how about donating some money to put in our own pockets for no good reason at all "

Now tell me if you were the guy who did the repair job wouldn't you be pissed as hell about getting SCREWED ( with no Lube as one could say )

RileyN

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:32:53 AM

He is not saying 1k btc he is saying that they still owe him the other 99.999997% of his balance that they have failed to pay

We all are familiar with a theory. Smiley
About 1k BTC I assume that he got ±0.01 BTC correction and 0.01 BTC = 0.001% of what he had so with simple math we get 1k BTC, which is weird Smiley
Evan

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:28:50 AM

A Pool is not a bank and it was never meant to be one...

If you are NOT to keep coins in the site, HOW do you move coins Back to the site to use the shop? one should argue that they CLEARLY were supporting your keeping enough bitcoins in the site to buy the coincraft ASIC.

There is NO WAY to get coins back in to the site once you withdraw.

For how much they corrected me what is still owed

Ill let you do the math, they adjusted me to 0.07~

In August roughly the price was $100 bit coin, and I was stupid, I had just started looking at buying more ASICs in groups, and wasn't careful,  I was hoarding to invest them in the shop at the time once the coins left the 50btc website there was no reasonable way to get them back on 50btc to be used for the shop on about ±75k worth of CoinCraft boxes.... You can guess what that 75k worth of bitcoin is worth now 6 months later.

Meyblaubaer

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:18:07 AM

So after all this, and the chance that the old miners will never see a worth coin.
After their statement "You Blackmailing us, we don't pay anything", after tellin lies about my person, publishing my personal Data in this thread.. After all this, i also contacted the Russian Governments and looked for help by the german governments.

I was interested also in an Arbitration, in normal speaking and finding a solution, but NOTHING happened.

So i really wish and hope, that they got no more chance to do any robbery, fraud and stop scamming peoples money.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: