Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold I no, fiat I no but I'm proud of Bitcoin.  (Read 46 times)
Zanab247 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 06:39:42 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2023, 06:49:48 PM by Zanab247
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Gold is very good, I have tested gold investment some years ago but it doesn't Favour me the way I want it that made me to apply another alternative to try BTC investment, and it surprised me just a year and some months I tested BTC investment. I have tested fiat in different ways but the most painful part is the suffering I used to pass through in the hands of bankers in the bank, when I wanted to withdraw a certain amount of money instantly, but they will refer me to their rules that governed the savings account, but nothing like that in BTC transaction because I have invested big money in BTC and if I want to withdraw everything at the moment nothing will stop me and, there must be something that will be added as an income when i sell when the price is higher. I believe you can see some of the reason that made me to be proud of BTC despite the  high risk involved, and I have made up my mind to quit Gold investment, or do you think I made a good decision in this aspect?

Here are some of the things that made me to be proud of BTC:

1)Protection from payment fraud: In my first transaction, I notice that BTC transaction is well protected through out the process, and it will be difficult for scammers to wave your money when you follow the due process. I really like BTC for this protection for payment even when you cannot see the person you are transacting with at the moment but the transaction will surely be successful at the end.
2)Reduced possibility of identity theft: I came to discovered that BTC is totally anonymous and it doesn't  require your personal details like the way other decentralized currency transaction do before you can send or receive your money which is part of some of the things that made me to be proud of BTC.
3) Immediate settlement:Nothing like go and meet the manager in the bank or cashier's before your transaction will be successful in BTC transaction, and BTC doesn't involve third party to facilitate the transaction. Nothing like you will get the money the next day once you are in the process to transact your BTC because it cannot be put on hold.
4) Direct transfer: Transaction can take place anywhere in the world as long there is a network to Carry out the transaction between the users which the sender and the receiver. Direct transfer through BTC transaction will eliminate the fees for occuring an intermediary.
5) security: BTC has very high strong security and it is impossible to counterfeit error in the process of transaction or cheat BTC payment network. It make many people to value BTC against other world currencies for such security that is involved.
6) independent: No political or government authority have power to regulate BTC, and it doesn't have political influence for anybody to freeze your BTC like the way government freeze some citizens account based on some certain amount of money found in their Bank account. Do you think some of the things that made me to be proud of BTC make sens? What is your opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2023, 07:25:30 PM

Gold is very good, I have tested gold investment some years ago but it doesn't Favour me the way I want it
The Gold market is very huge especially in Sub Saharan Africa and I also know that buying physical Gold will be too expensive unless you have connection with some guys from Zamfara State where Gold is mined illegally. So tell me, how did you buy the Gold? You bought as a stock or in ordinary forex brokerage?

that made me to apply another alternative to try BTC
Bitcoin is surely the future as the opportunity is offers is unmatched. Besides, the process of buying and securing Bitcoin is easy and convenient and you can even do it anonymously from the comfort of your home.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zanab247 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 08:13:02 PM

Quote from: Odohu
The Gold market is very huge especially in Sub Saharan Africa and I also know that buying physical Gold will be too expensive unless you have connection with some guys from Zamfara State where Gold is mined illegally. So tell me, how did you buy the Gold?
I use to purchased the Gold  from kano state which is the best and cheapest center of buying and selling of gold from one of my Barack friends those days who introduced me to the business some years ago in Kano state but we operate in an illegal way before I resigned from the investment because of the insecurity that was affecting the state. I bought gold to stock because that is the easiest way we use to make little profits from it in a local way if you have a safe and secure place to stock them for future purpose.
[/quote]

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: