Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Global markets brace for fallout as Middle East tensions rise  (Read 164 times)
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1988
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2023, 09:11:02 PM

Honestly, I do not think that it will matter that much financially around the world. Maybe area based it could be something, like nations around those two nations could, but I do not think that it would be all that much trouble. You know what I thought when Hamas first attacked Israel? "Palestine is screwed big time", you know why? Because Isreal has enough manpower and military technology to wipe out entire Palestine tomorrow if they want to, literally could wipe every single human there if they want to, and maybe they won't do that, but they can, so this was never a "fair" fight, its two innocent civilians on both sides, and a terrorist organization on one side versus government of another side, that's it, that's the war. I think its quite clear that we will not be bothered financially, I mean emotionally it is horrible to see death all around us, world is at the brink of an all out war, and now that we have social media, I keep seeing innocent people dying because of silly wars, none of which is needed, there is absolutely no reason to kill anyone, life is too valuable, its really sad, but that's emotionally. Economically, nothing will change because of this for us who are far away from it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀