Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How has a crypto payment gateway impacted your business growth?  (Read 140 times)
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2023, 12:58:13 PM

Not yet because crypto is not allowed in many countries yet which is biggest obstacle to use it as a payment gateway. Most of traditional business accepting only fiat related gateway or those which are easily transferable into fiat. Crypto is still not adopted by many countries and it's difficult to use it openly. So far we cannot use crypto for buying selling or any other purpose in my country. I hope we will be able to use it soon and then we could properly say what impact crypto has on our business and how much money we can save by using crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 08:20:14 PM

Not really.

People still don't realize about (crypto) we are still in the small-step. The only people who are using crypto-payment are only from crypto-user meanwhile most of reguler user still using app-payment / bank transfer.

Some of the place who are accept crypto, closed the payment due not so much activity transfer in my country.
I do agree that we are going to end up with a lot more, but also we have to agree that it has been more than it used to be as well. This means that if you start accepting bitcoin as payment, it could definitely help you out a lot. I have to say it is not going to be all that easy to handle, but we are going to end up with something that will benefit us all that badly, and we should be focusing on how we could improve one way or another.

Maybe it can't be that quickly, maybe it won't be like the first day you do it there will be something that will be a huge amount, but at the very end we are going to be seeing a lot of growth day by day all the time as long as we do the marketing properly. That is why it is quite important to give it some time.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 08:49:55 AM

Implementing a crypto payment gateway can transform your business growth in several ways. It offers customers an alternative payment method, which can lead to increased sales and a broader customer base. Additionally, it can reduce transaction fees and the risk of chargebacks, making your financial operations more efficient. Furthermore, accepting cryptocurrency can attract tech-savvy customers who prefer digital assets for their transactions, potentially increasing brand loyalty. We'd love to hear your experience with crypto payment gateways and how they've affected your business growth. Please share your thoughts and success stories – your input could help others make informed decisions about adopting crypto payments. Your experiences matter!
Crypto payment is just an alternative, it can be a great option for people who are already in the crypto space but I don't think this would encourage no-how individuals to do that. And asking if this would help to increase sales, has no significant impact on that because it was not the Bitcoin we've been selling but our products and that will depend on what type or kind of business you have. Aside from that - due to high risk and price volatility, it makes these merchants not take this. In fact, we can't even hear from big companies that they are accepting crypto as they are not yet ready to face the challenge - fees, delays, and security.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Newbie.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 10:11:40 AM

I've been down this crypto rabbit hole, and it's a rollercoaster ride. Implementing a crypto payment gateway can indeed open up new horizons for your business. Reduced fees and less chargeback hassle are like music to any entrepreneur's ears. But, let's be real, the crypto market can be as unpredictable as a weather forecast. It's like planting a money tree – some days it's lush, other days it's a bit bare. So, while it's a significant shift for some, it's a wild card for others.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 01:41:08 PM

But, let's be real, the crypto market can be as unpredictable as a weather forecast. It's like planting a money tree – some days it's lush, other days it's a bit bare. So, while it's a significant shift for some, it's a wild card for others.

This is the reason that some businesses that have tight cash flow or are in need of quick money circulation rarely accept cryptocurrency payments in a direct way. They utilize a centralized payment gateway since most of them consider the option to automatically convert the cryptocurrency payment into FIAT. The services or goods are just priced in the meantime of the cryptocurrency price, while the payee just received the FIAT directly.

Although it completely relies on third parties, it is easier for them and what makes them convenient. It has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2451

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2023, 06:35:08 PM

Crypto payment gateways are very convenient for running a business as they take all the routine work on their own, this makes it easier for the business owner himself to run his business, but creates additional problems for crypto users. Payment gateways operate under some jurisdictions and have their own list of banned countries to serve. I have repeatedly faced such problems that I have cryptocurrency and the payment gateway does not want to accept it from me because I am in an unserved country. This behavior contradicts the very idea of cryptocurrencies as a means of payment, so for me, as an ordinary user who wants to buy something using cryptocurrencies, payment gateways are an additional problem.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FahriZah

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 07:06:13 PM

Payment gateway with crypto it's veey amazing if i launch a shop and one online shopping than must be adding payment gateway by Crypto currency because crypto transaction is very easy and profitable business also shopkeeper & customers both are satisfied to gateway paymet bt Crypto.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: