Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:27:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Federal Government 3 Million Technical Talent Programme for Young Nigerians  (Read 74 times)
Mayor of ogba (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 179

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 02:03:40 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2023, 02:27:26 PM by Mayor of ogba
Merited by Samlucky O (2)

Are you interested in acquiring technical skills to become more competitive in the local and global technical talent marketplace? The federal government has provided the 3 million technical talent program through the Federal Ministry of Communications, Innovation & Digital Economy. The program is for young Naija youths to learn about tech or skills and it is executed in collaboration with NITDA.
Benefit
Fully funded with a laptop at the end of the training and national awards.
Duration
3 months (phase 1)
Scope of training
1. Software Development
2. UI/UX Design
3. Data Analysis & Visualisation
4. Quality Assurance
5. Product Management
6. Data Science
7. Animation
8. AI/Machine Learning
9. Cybersecurity
10. Game Development
11. Cloud Computing
12. Dev Ops

Source

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 03:19:37 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

Even though you have the skills that will qualify you for this government job, please use it for other things that will make you to have your own business that will be bringing income into your account without any fear of sack letter from the government officials. I guess, every new government in Naija used to come up with this fake strategy to us this programs to deceived people like you which they know that it will never come to reality that will help the citizens to be proud of the government than to use poor men children for the program and make the rich men names appear in the benefitiary list for the program.

If you can use that 3 months to learn cryptocurrency and hustle for little capital to invest in cryptocurrency, I guess you will achieve more than what they are going to give to the participants in this program.

DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 294
Merit: 232

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 04:59:34 PM

Thanks for sharing this info, at least people can apply to it so it'll not be like when others were hustling, you were sleeping. But truth be told, schemes like these have come up in the past, people engaged in it, and at the end. It was all wasted efforts and just as a means of the government embezzling money. Promises are not delivered and the level of training are not substantial cos  most of the trainers whom them bring as professionals in the various fields are just newbies whom need the training more than than even those being trained. Its always the adage "government work is a dead man's business" that prevails with respect to the level of poor organization and execution strategy I've seen over the years. Well, this is a new government. Let's all be optimistic. I rest my case but put little or no hope in these schemes.

Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 211

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 05:42:11 PM

I have seen stuffs like this recently but I still doubt it's originality and I don't think much pressure should be put into, the government is always incompetent in matters like this so I no fit carry am with full chest make I rather use my own money pay to learn those skills.

Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 389

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 07:44:30 PM

This is a good initiative from the government and it is good that the government is coming up with such empowerment. No matter how poor the coordination will be, there will still be people that will still learn the skill and benefit from the program that they will use it to improve their standard of living. We shouldn't always criticize the government plans to empower the youth because if the government don't come up with such programs, we will still talk against them. The poor youths that are interested, should use this opportunity to learn what they have zeal for so that they can exploit with these skills.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████