Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:10:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see any value in move to earn crypto projects?  (Read 268 times)
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2023, 07:44:50 AM

I'm not a good researcher, but the basic assessment of projects in the form of M2E in the form of hype during the market price decline, that trend appears as meaningless but also fills the gaps of the market price reduction.
Maybe some individuals and groups are still holding the crypto/tokens of these projects so they still want to continue creating hype waves to make a profit. For me, now is the time to discuss these trends next direction.

They were still holding at huge losses. Some company like YGG was putting so much amount of money into the this kind of project. The demand for app to earn already decreased so hard. Play to earn/ move to eearn have lost its hype.
Nothing chance for these kind of apps to raise its price again without the help from the bullish trend of bitcoin. The bullish trend of bitcoin is the only thing that helped people to recover their loses caused by their tokens would be pumped.

I saw that the reward generated from play to earn games already declined so hard. I have been investing more than 1k to the axie infinity but glad i have managed to get back my ROI.

I have sold my axies in a huge loss. The same thing is happening with move to earn. Those who bought non sense NFT shooes already lost a lot.
Like your activity, I similarly do not spend time with the features that this field mentions, because in reality I do not think it applies effectively in life. Some game products are really meaningless to me, just simple designs and operations to produce a game.
But in the previous phase of this trend I also held some tokens on the trend but most of them brought losses, so I personally am probably not suitable for this trend.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀