Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Different Between 1XBet and 1XBit?  (Read 781 times)
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2024, 05:01:39 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2024, 10:24:33 PM by shasan

I had tried to find out the announcement thread of 1bet but I failed to find out the announcement thread of 1xbet. I have seen a lot of people think both 1xbit and 1xbet are the same site. Though 1xbit has an announcement thread they have never told that they are on the same site.

It seems like the only announcement on the forum was this one: 1XBet - Best odds, free streaming, livebetting ..., and I do not know if it was from an official representative or someone who was just trying to get referrals.

However, there have been many scam accusations against this company since 2017.

I believe that a 1xbit representative has confirmed on several occasions that they are related and that they use the same support department and staff.

Great to see you have found their announcement thread though there is no update after 2017. I have tried but failed to find any announcement thread of them but you are successful. The announcement creator created only 8 posts and s/he has not received any negative trust and last logged in in December 2017. I doubt it is the official announcement or not.  Whether it is official or not it is still different from 1xbit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: