Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Religions dispute in Nigeria  (Read 257 times)
Y3shot

Activity: 602
Merit: 171

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 06:26:27 AM

My country people I greet una ooh, sometimes I can't help but wonder how good or bad Nigeria would have become if  we had just one unified Religion in the country, we have Muslim and Christian religion, and the conflicts between the two religion is something else, the Muslim believes they are serving the real God instead of the Christian while the Christian also believes otherwise but Muslim seems to be more in unity than Christian because even the Christians has conflict believe among themselves as such having different churches and different believe and doctrine.

But I believe if the country had just one unified religion things would have changed a bit. So my country people make una reason this matter how e for be if to say we get one Religion.
Not just only in naija but in other countries religion has really put disagreement in people which is not supposed to be so. These two religion teaches love but somehow difficult for them to practice this love knowing no matter the religion we all belong we are still brothers and sisters,  we are suppose to leave together in peace and harmony but religion is not giving us this.

Their is a saying people normally say that religion has cause many harm than good, and if there were no religion the world would have been a better place , but this sounds true somehow. I think if their were no religion their would be no religion conflict or disagreement.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: