Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exploring the potentials of bots in portfolio management  (Read 186 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 05:33:43 PM

I disagree that it is smarter trading, it's quicker trading for sure, or it's bigger trading, but I disagree on "smarter" part. Because the AI is not really AI, it's basically learned thing by the bot, which means that it does the trades based on what humans tells it to do, and that is not intelligence, that's mimicking, a bird doesn't repeat what you say because it knows what it means.

It just does that because it knows how to repeat that's it, doesn't know what they are saying or have smart brain, these bots are similar, it's not smart, even a bird could chirp when it's hungry, AI has no thought of its own ever. So it is not smarter, it's as smart as the person who built it and nothing more, that's their limit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 09:29:31 PM

Over the past couple of years, we've witnessed the emergence and introduction of bots and AI in the crypto space, enabling smarter and more profitable trading. While some people may argue about their importance as trading tools, everything with pros has it's cons, right?

But that's not the main reason I'm writing this. I'm aware of bots that can detect price trends and execute trades based on data analytics, closing positions, and more. So here's the catch: the bull market is speculated to follow the BTC halving, and I've been accumulating alts that I believe have potential in anticipation of the bull season. However, I've encountered challenges in managing my spot portfolio to take advantage of the current market's volatility. So, I'm pondering on the possibility of a bot tool that can assist with this. I haven't come across any yet, but is it a possibility? If you happen to know of such tools, I would appreciate some direction.
I have not seen a single bot that has as its only purpose to only manage your portfolio, and it is easy to see why, in order for a bot to manage your portfolio effectively and balance it according to a specific goal that you may set, the bot will need to buy and sell some of those assets in order to help you achieve your goals, so in a way that bot is not much different than the trading bots that already exist, except that it will need to be even more complex as it is not only concentrated on making the best possible trade, but on keeping a balance against all the assets you already have.
Altcoiner007

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 10:27:30 PM

Using a bot for portfolio management can be risky because all of these bot has their limitation and it's possible that any totally new scenario occurred that the bot can not identify and react accordingly. If you are a busy man and needs to use bot then i would suggest you to use copy trading instead. Most of the exchange offer copy trading features and you can see their past performance and switch trader any time you want.
I previously suggested Bitget Smart Portfolio bot due to the OP's request for a portfolio management bot or tool. I don't believe this bot is as risky as you assume, as it does not involve the entire portfolio, only the coins chosen to be added to the bot. Perhaps the OP has already considered this option, but if not, the same platform I use for Smart Bot also offers copy trading bots. Ultimately, it is up to the OP to decide what is best for them.
Fuso.hp

Activity: 448
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 10:40:13 PM

With the change of time there have been some technological developments in trading. Trading now has the advantage of using a bot system. Trading bots and trading AI technologies are currently being used by many to conduct trading activities, but how safe are these technologies for money? Training is already risky if it relies entirely on technology, it seems even more risky to me. A user's own skill is more important for trading than relying directly on technology, but a person can take some help from AI technology or bots if they want, but these technologies can never be relied on 100%.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Iamcrypticguy (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 04:28:19 PM

With the change of time there have been some technological developments in trading. Trading now has the advantage of using a bot system. Trading bots and trading AI technologies are currently being used by many to conduct trading activities, but how safe are these technologies for money? Training is already risky if it relies entirely on technology, it seems even more risky to me. A user's own skill is more important for trading than relying directly on technology, but a person can take some help from AI technology or bots if they want, but these technologies can never be relied on 100%.

I share a similar perspective with you. The aim of AI or bots like the Smart Portfolio is to aid in trading more intelligently and simplifying portfolio management. Naturally, you'll need to configure it according to your preferred settings. However, I do believe that having some knowledge about the market and technical aspects remains essential for users.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: