Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Reopen discussion about BenCodie's obsessive conduct
Yes! - 3 (21.4%)
No. - 11 (78.6%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Censorship - JollyGood & BetKing.io Scam  (Read 642 times)
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2023, 01:06:54 PM

Agree or disagree with someone does not make friends or enemies.
Where did I say it does? I did not say such thing anywhere, I am confident.

Well, I am supposed not to post here again. But since you asked me, look at the bold part below. The question was Are you becoming his friends?. So, I responded: Agree or disagree with someone does not make friends or enemies. Do you see anything wrong here?
Please don't take this thing offensively. I am trying to avoid any drama for now. You asked, I answered!
Thanks!

Please do not tie me with JollyGood. I never had interaction with him.
Now it seems you are interacting [at-least JollyGood is trying]. Are you becoming his friends? LOL

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BenCodie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 04:52:33 AM

Based on below, this thread is now locked:

I'll lock this thread in 72 hours (feel free to leave final comments in the meantime - that way, no one feels censored Wink )

I think there has been sufficient discussion. I'll lock this thread in 72 hours (feel free to leave final comments in the meantime - that way, no one feels censored Wink )

So, you want to do the same thing you are accusing JG of doing? You will lock the thread when it didn't go the way you hoped.

Just to be clear, I am not particularly interested in the whole BenCodie vs. JG drama, but did you ask him to unlock the thread so you could share your final thoughts? It is a bit absurd to talk about censorship without at least giving it a shot.

Jg didn't give anyone any time to respond. There's a difference between how I am ending discussion and how he did.

How about this: When 72 hours goes by without discussion, I'll lock the thread.
[/quote]

It has been over 72 hours since the last post.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: