Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:41:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do in this situation? Invest or save?  (Read 1491 times)
Miles2006

Activity: 238
Merit: 151

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 04:27:45 PM

I'll keep the $15k and work to make up the $5k. There is no need to rush. It is a business just like a child I must take my time.with it to see it grow slowly and steadily. After I have gotten the 5k , I won't even quit my regular job. I'll Only do do when the balance sheet is looking good.
I agree with your opinion, we don't need to rush to build a business if the capital we have is not sufficient for the business we are going to build, it would be better for us to keep the capital we already have and continue working and saving the rest we have. needed to build the business that we will build and also we can prepare well ideas about the business that we will build.
There's nothing bad keeping the money, no need to rush but I see no need keeping the money when you can make profit from the money, most people are scared to invest their money they prefer keeping the money. There are other means in making profit from the $15k aside from starting a business, that money can be use to render loan for interest etc. In my own opinion I will prefer the person invest rather than saving the money $15k.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tottong

Activity: 1223
Merit: 561

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 04:30:06 PM

If you have plans to start a dream business that requires a capital of  $20,000 and you were able to make a savings of $15,000 which obviously isn't enough to start up the business, what would be your decision or advice?

There are several choices you can make if you are faced with this condition and if you don't have enough capital, forcing yourself to develop your business will certainly not make you grow. Currently, we will be increasingly left behind in terms of business development if we don't have enough capital because competition can bring us to a stage where it is difficult to develop it. It could be that you are trying to reduce the basic capital to start a business, but it depends on what business you want to run.

Another option when you have calculated the impact of the business may be to apply for a loan for insufficient capital needs and carefully you have an option at the start if the business does not grow quickly because every month you have to pay installments. Your own business plan can see opportunities because other people's suggestions may not be appropriate when applied to the business you want to develop.

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2023, 03:33:03 AM

I'll keep the $15k and work to make up the $5k. There is no need to rush. It is a business just like a child I must take my time.with it to see it grow slowly and steadily. After I have gotten the 5k , I won't even quit my regular job. I'll Only do do when the balance sheet is looking good.
I agree with your opinion, we don't need to rush to build a business if the capital we have is not sufficient for the business we are going to build, it would be better for us to keep the capital we already have and continue working and saving the rest we have. needed to build the business that we will build and also we can prepare well ideas about the business that we will build.
There's nothing bad keeping the money, no need to rush but I see no need keeping the money when you can make profit from the money, most people are scared to invest their money they prefer keeping the money. There are other means in making profit from the $15k aside from starting a business, that money can be use to render loan for interest etc. In my own opinion I will prefer the person invest rather than saving the money $15k.

When we choose the right investment, we will surely get savings here, if the investment we allocate is right. That's why we should be careful when choosing investments, and we should also value our capital as to how it will grow.

That's why I prioritize investing first, because I can't save funds if I don't choose an investment that can produce profit for me. And that's what successful entrepreneurs always do, right?

inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 06:00:24 AM

If my dream business requires an estimated capital of $20k and I only have $15k, I will not start another business. Instead, I will use that $15k to invest in crypto. There's no guarantee in crypto investing but we do know that bitcoin so far has 100% success of growth every halving and the following year. And since bitcoin halving is already happening next year, I will absolutely start investing right now. I'll do a monthly DCA of $1k in bitcoin until its price reaches $50k. $500 monthly on ethereum. Maybe in the middle of next year, I'll be open to any new opportunities in crypto as well. In previous years NFT and metaverse made headlines so we better watch out on what's something new in this cycle.

By the end of 2025, I am expecting my crypto portfolio to surpass $20k. So by that time, the crypto market is expected to correct heavily, and it is time to start the dream business.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████