Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Hobby Bikes with Bitcoin  (Read 338 times)
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 682

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 08:20:01 PM

$759 will not represent an investment that will change your life, but it is a step forward towards achieving more income, which may generate 3 times your investment in the future.
Is the bike you are looking for a motorcycle or a regular bike, because the price of bikes on average here ranges from $200 to $800, and 750 will definitely buy you a bike, or you can wait until the Bitcoin price is 60,000 and you get your capital back and a bike.
I believe the bike he shared the picture of in the OP is what we refer here as Power bike, From what I know, power bikes can be referred to as high performance bike, and they are usually very much more expensive than $200 to $800 you mentioned. Though how expensive it is usually depends on the make, and the quality of the bike, as well as the performance.

Like myself, I bought one regular bike last year for around $600, though not the kind is sophisticated bike like the OP wants, I would personally refer to mine as a motorcycle.

only take money away from him going forward.
For the fact that I am advocate of adult mobility I encourage ops to save up to buy his dream bike since the buying of that bike will aid his mobility properly,  it made a whole lot of sense to also be sure of the region where ops is to determine the value of the bike,  like those in China,  where there are several product alternatives which help reduce the total amount of cost of such dream bike,  but then ops should also make provisions and savings for it maintenance.

In most places around the world that amount of investment in Bitcoin won't give you a brand new of that class of a power bike will come to around $2000 even in China unless either the ops want to add extra money to his investment al ng the line,  or going for a second owner bike which won't be a good idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 08:29:33 PM

We all have a hobby or a dream, be it big or small.Like everyone else I have a dream from childhood that one day I will grow up and buy my dream bike.I tried many times to buy this bike of my dreams but failed time and time again due to not having enough money.I told the family a lot but they are not willing to buy the bike at such a price so I forced myself to save some money from my job salary and bought a small amount of bitcoins at the moment.I have currently bought about $750 worth of bitcoins to fulfill my dream.One of the reasons for this is that the Bitcoin halving will begin in the early 2024, after which the market is expected to grow again.At the moment, the price of Bitcoin is like this. I bought the amount of Bitcoin with 750 dollars in this situation. If the price of Bitcoin doubles from the current price, then my dream will be one step further.
Was I right to invest in Bitcoin to buy my dream bike?
I gave an example with this picture.

-   If you don't increase that amount until the bull runs itself, let's just assume that x 5 your 750$ is around 3750$. But that amount can't give you the dreams you want to have in life. Except for the bike you've been wanting to buy for a long time.

Well @OP is contented to buy his dream bike and with the calculation you had given, it is enough to buy his dream bike with some little extra.  I think after hitting his target, @OP will plan for another goal and start investing with it again.  I think @OP's approach is way more practical and realistic than many of us where our target is to become rich with just a thousand dollar investment.  Grin

But that amount will be enough for you to continue in the cryptocurrency business. Of course, you have experienced it first, and you already know the feeling that it is true that the business industry like this can be an instrument for our dreams in life. But if you add more, it's better, or while you wait for the halving, do the DCA methods.

One good thing in cryptocurrency is that it has a very low capital entry.  One can enter for as low a $10 or less and go forward with DCA-ing.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 08:34:00 PM

First of all, congratulations on your Bitcoin investment. It's wise that you chose a safe option rather than gambling away with random tokens. Although your investment is still relatively small, as others have already mentioned, it is capable of yielding x3 or even x4 if a new ATH is reached. So it's not by any means unreasonable to hope that in a few years, you'll be able to go ahead with your purchase.

On top of that, if you keep purchasing Bitcoin, even in minor amounts such as $10 or $20 per week, you'll be tremendously increasing your chances and earning potential in a few years. Stick to your initial plan and keep going; you'll slowly get there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x